Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:42 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
Oh my, the Donkofascists really DO want to force our Cold Civil War to go Hot, don't they? :(

it makes you wonder why?

Are they so desperate for power that they cannot take the slow progression path they have been on?

Are they so stupid as to think they can win?

Do they have some sort of plan? Something we are not considering?

My guess is the Why is desperation, they know that a lot more of us are seeing the game they're playing so they're pivoting from Slow Boil to "slam lid on and crank it." I suspect we'll see an epidemic of Ray Eppses leading False Flag "right wing uprisings" as pretext for crackdowns, and then with all those vials of smallpox turning up in places that have no business having smallpox samples I suspect once they can no longer milk Fauci Flu for any more mileage they'll spread that for the next Pandemic Panic Party. And then they'll blame the surge in violent crime on us gun owners, try to do a domestic "Fast & Furious"...

EDIT to add: And a buddy just sent me this, so yup, new Stormtroopers coming. https://apnews.com/article/united-state ... 3e65659e68

Democrats are truly the Party of Death, they thrive on it.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DirecTV to drop far-right channel OAN from its service
https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/directv-drop-far-right-channel-oan-its-service-2022-01-15/

Quote:
Jan 14 (Reuters) - U.S. satellite broadcaster DirecTV said on Friday it will drop far-right channel One America News (OAN) from its service when its contract expires, in a blow to the popular news network.

OAN, which rose to prominence amid the triumph and tumult of the administration of then-President Donald Trump, has been criticized for spreading conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2020 election.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anti-Biden street art appears suddenly in DC.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/a ... dc-photos/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO: :thumbsup2:

Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:

It's like an insurrection, all over again!

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:04 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

It's like an insurrection, all over again!

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS! ROUND THEM UP!

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Restaurant owner stares down Covid Police.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/r ... id-police/
Quote:
Remember they rely solely on compliance of the public.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Restaurant owner stares down Covid Police.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/r ... id-police/
Quote:
Remember they rely solely on compliance of the public.

Uppity Canadian's. "If you don't follow the provincial rules, i will stamp my feet" :rofl9:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Preparing for the (next) Big Steal.

https://www.revolver.news/2022/01/globa ... tion-coup/

"First, everything must be done to prevent another insurrection."

"But the military cannot wait for elected officials to act. The Pentagon should immediately order a civics review for all members — uniformed and civilian — on the Constitution and electoral integrity. There must also be a review of the laws of war and how to identify and deal with illegal orders. And it must reinforce “unity of command” to make perfectly clear to every member of the Defense Department whom they answer to. No service member should say they didn’t understand whom to take orders from during a worst-case scenario."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

"But the military cannot wait for elected officials to act. The Pentagon should immediately order a civics review for all members — uniformed and civilian — on the Constitution and electoral integrity. There must also be a review of the laws of war and how to identify and deal with illegal orders. And it must reinforce “unity of command” to make perfectly clear to every member of the Defense Department whom they answer to. No service member should say they didn’t understand whom to take orders from during a worst-case scenario."

I interpret this as "don't take orders from FJB" and "under NO circumstances take orders from Camelips."

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

I interpret this as "don't take orders from FJB" and "under NO circumstances take orders from Camelips."

Hate to break it to you, Pablo... Santa Claus and the tooth fairey aren't real.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Pablo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Then dammit we need to stop letting the Democrats interpret the Constitution.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Pablo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Pablo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Then dammit we need to stop letting the Democrats interpret the Constitution.

Particularly the Patty Kuderer wing who say "it's in the interpretation, a clear No is a Yes if *I* want to interpret it as one"...

Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I pulled into the gas station to fill up yesterday, pulled out my trusty "I did that" sticker and realized 2 other people already did that to this pump(okay one was on the trash can and 1/2 tore off) So i plopped a 3rd down.I had plenty of time since i was at 1/4 of a tank and it cost me $110 to fill up

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The article contains some philosophical ruminations on the Second Amendment and is entitled:

"American Culture Is Grounded In Freedom ~ Won & Maintained By Citizen Owned Guns."

Included is this tidbit:

”... Are the would-be destroyers already preparing for this? (armed revolt)... The very idea of this is probably grounded less on concern that America’s Patriots would actually commence taking up arms en masse against the out-of-control Federal Government than it is based on the fervent hope that America’s Patriots would do so."

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/02/americ ... izen-guns/

FJB

Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 152  Next