Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:38 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“The Middle-Class Will Revolt Against Progressives.

The college-trained progressives in Joe Biden’s White House are creating a bipartisan revolt by ordinary, middle-class Americans, says Joel Kotkin, a left-of-center California demographer who has long been critical of Silicon Valley’s political demands.

“A specter is haunting America, a great revolt that threatens to dwarf the noxious rebellion led by Trump … a new middle-class rebellion against the excesses of the Left,” Kotkin says in a June 4 article for Newsweek.

He continues:

This new middle-class rebellion is being bolstered by a wide-ranging intellectual rebellion by traditional liberals against the Left’s dogmatism and intolerance. Indeed, what we’re about to see has the potential to reprise the great shift among old liberals that had them embracing Reagan in reaction to the Left’s excesses of that generation.

Biden’s policies on race, housing, hiring, “equity,” and crime are deeply unpopular among many Americans, whether white, black, or Latino, he argues. Biden is similarly losing the middle class on immigration,” he wrote.

He said the Democrats’ education, anti-patriotism, crime, energy, and jobs policies are also harmful to many ordinary Americans.

Major pushback on how the progressive Left sees American history is also brewing. Americans by and large remain patriotic, including the poor and working class. This patriotism stands in stark contrast to the prevailing view among progressives, which casts America as the intrinsically and irredeemably evil spawn of slaveholders and racists. This simply does not constitute a popular program to the middle and lower classes, a gap that could become more and more meaningful—especially as the message of the Left spreads.

California shows where progressives will drag Americans unless there is a revolt against their green war on jobs, he argues:

California provides a precursor for the emerging climate regime. Our state’s fixation on renewable energy, along with the closure of natural gas and nuclear plants, has helped drive the cost of electricity and gas to the highest in the continental U.S. It has also systematically undermined key blue collar industries like energy, construction and manufacturing, which have stagnated or shrunk, while regulations designed for climate reasons have helped boost home prices to the nation’s highest.

However, Kotkin downplays the deep impact of labor migration on Americans’ wages, housing costs, and heartland states.

Still, Kotkin is getting praise from mainstream politicians, including J.D. Vance, who is now running for an Ohio Senate seat as a Republican.

Vance has a matching criticism of the nation’s investor-dominated economy. He wrote in 2020:

The [coronavirus] has revealed an American economy built on consumption, reliant for production on regimes either indifferent or actively hostile to our national interest. Production, where it still exists in our country, clusters in megacities, where “knowledge economy” workers live uptown from the low-wage servants (disproportionately immigrants) who clean their laundry, care for their children, and serve their food.

Perhaps we shouldn’t build our cities like that. Perhaps we should make things in America. And if not all things, then at least enough so that the next time China unleashes a plague, it can’t threaten us with a loss of medicines and protective equipment.

In recent days, even Joe Biden and his commerce secretary have championed wage and training policies that contradict Wall Street’s demand for more imported consumers, renters, and workers.”

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/ ... gressives/

Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, just try to suggest actively buying American on this board...

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bow:

Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
:bow:

I like that lady!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

@ 2:00 in the video - you are fucking right you fucking commie cunt! :cussing: :angryfire: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://americanmind.org/salvo/the-peop ... of-campus/

The Canoe Meeting was described as a “forum,” except that no discourse was promoted, only an orchestrated performance involving a group of students, faculty, and administrators boarding an imaginary canoe that was meant to be leading everybody to the land of equity. There, unanimity found a theatrical expression in a crowd in which participants were sleepwalking in line and clapping hands to the same rhythm which presumably was to synchronize their “heartbeats.” I was reminded of hundreds of millions of Chinese men and women, some of whom were fearful while others subservient, some vitriolic while others calculated, who either perished or thrived on the stage of the unprecedented human drama that, in the name of the Cultural Revolution, destroyed culture.

The demand for unanimity begets intolerance of dissent in a totalitarian regime because dissent is tantamount to blasphemy. To subject one social group to punitive measures, or as totalitarians would call it, re-education, is thus inevitable. The mere absence of opposition is not enough, positive action is demanded to demonstrate dedication to the totalitarian movement. Whoever is put under the grip of the regime must compete in loyalty to its ideology. Ideological politics won’t stop until it destroys the existing society, as the Chinese Cultural Revolution has demonstrated, because nothing intoxicates the human soul like absolute power.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Older video, still internet gold

Quote:
Generally, people have things that are more within their personal purview that are more difficult to deal with, and that they're avoiding

...and that generally the way they avoid them is by adopting pseudo-moralistic stances on large-scale social issues so they look good to their friends and neighbors.

Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She sure didn’t want to hear that. Jordan Peterson is a fuckin bad ass.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ILLEGAL immigration abetted. We lost more than just an election

$870 million for Border Security in the ME; ZERO $ for our own.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2 ... rder-wall/

"A Democrat budget plan spends hundreds of millions of American taxpayer money on border security for a multitude of Middle Eastern countries while stripping all funds for construction of a border wall at the United States-Mexico border."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/106499649361711883

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/stewa ... nspirator/

Is it possible that the Oath Keepers, the most prominent antigovernment group in the United States, has been run, in effect, by the United States government itself — and nobody has mentioned it until now?

Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:23 am

Oath Keepers has NEVER been an "anti-government" group.

Infiltration can never be ruled out though.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Is it possible that the Oath Keepers, the most prominent antigovernment group in the United States, has been run, in effect, by the United States government itself — and nobody has mentioned it until now?

Oath Keepers, BLM, Antifa, III%, John Brown Gun Club, Black Panthers, Proud Boys... you name it.
And now it's new one - Committee To Support And Defend.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tucker went live yesterday that he was informed by an anonymous source the gov is now spying on all his communications, and offered as proof was info on a story they were working on but hadn't aired yet.

This is impeachable. I bet the libs will be silent though, just like when Obama illegally mass wiretapped several dozen Associated Press corps staff and the media just bent over and took it. Or of course there was Rosen-gate where Obama and Holder falsely named James Rosen as a "criminal co-conspirator" on a warrant just to get access to his stuff as a reporter, even though they had nothing on him actually being a co-conspirator and internal memos proved that that wasn't their intention and they had no plans to prosecute him at all, just a means to an end.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Tucker went live yesterday that he was informed by an anonymous source the gov is now spying on all his communications, and offered as proof was info on a story they were working on but hadn't aired yet.

This is impeachable. I bet the libs will be silent though, just like when Obama illegally mass wiretapped several dozen Associated Press corps staff and the media just bent over and took it. Or of course there was Rosen-gate where Obama and Holder falsely named James Rosen as a "criminal co-conspirator" on a warrant just to get access to his stuff as a reporter, even though they had nothing on him actually being a co-conspirator and internal memos proved that that wasn't their intention and they had no plans to prosecute him at all, just a means to an end.

1000's of tiny pricks. If they expect a mass uprising.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

The easiest way to smoke out your current and potential threats is to create a charismatic group dedicated to all of their shared goals and ensure they have some early success. A concept well-trod during history. And in fiction too...maybe even by members of this forum :wink05:

Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 152  Next