Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:48 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Surveillance - being badger digging stupid hole and denigrating member of forum is stupid behavior coming from you.

Be a better person. Suspect in private, give people the benefit of the doubt publicly.

Your questions is as stupid as me asking if you are Putin spy because of your background and nationality.

See ? Accusations are stupid.

You got me! Now I have to ask my curator in Kremlin for emergency extraction.
If serious, my answer is No.
I am not affiliated with any government - US or foreign.
I am still waiting for the same kind of short and straight answer from her.

Last edited by surevaliance on Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Surveillance - being badger digging stupid hole and denigrating member of forum is stupid behavior coming from you.

Be a better person. Suspect in private, give people the benefit of the doubt publicly.

Your questions is as stupid as me asking if you are Putin spy because of your background and nationality.

See ? Accusations are stupid.

Ren, how would you like to win a FREE PS5? :bigsmile: :thumbsup2:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-03- ... oming.html
Poll: 44% of Americans believe a CIVIL WAR is coming

Quite sad, it was a great country. How will it play out? Coastal areas versus Midwest? Foreign Actors?

Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-03-poll-44percent-americans-believe-civil-war-coming.html

Quite sad, it was a great country. How will it play out? Coastal areas versus Midwest? Foreign Actors?

Even if it all pops off and there is or isn't a clear victor, the other threat will be the infighting between factions and the very real threat of cartels taking over parts of the country. I've asked many people what their solution is once victory is had. Nobody has thought that far. I hope a civil war doesn't break out because I have no hope this country will recover and reunify.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-03-poll-44percent-americans-believe-civil-war-coming.html

Balkanization. Neighbor vs neighbor, then community vs community. Blue cities vs the surrounding areas will be predominant in red states. Mass exodus from cities when services breakdown will lead to migration to outlying areas where conflicts over resources and ideologies will take place. Blue states will try to enforce will over the parts of the states that are not as ideologically aligned. State's will attempt to seal borders to control people flowing in and out. Biggest question is how military would react. State gov's will attempt to take control of Guard units, while at same time Fed's will be attempting to control same units. Military bases will attempt to lockdown and control resources and wait for chain of command to develop. Depending on conflict, mass desertions from military units are a probability. Seizure of goods will undoubtably occur by state or federal groups. This will be done in hope that it will control the populations, but will probably only inflame issues

Last edited by NotAMerc on Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:
jackass wrote:

Balkanization. Neighbor vs neighbor, then community vs community. Blue cities vs the surrounding areas will be predominant in red states. Mass exodus from cities when services breakdown will lead to migration to outlying areas where conflicts over resources and ideologies will take place. Blue states will try to enforce will over the parts of the states that are not as ideologically aligned. State's will attempt to seal borders to control people flowing in and out. Biggest question is how military would react. State gov's will attempt to take control of Guard units, while at same time Fed's will be attempting to control same units. Military bases will attempt to lockdown and control resources and wait for chain of command to develop. Depending on conflict, mass desertions from military units are a probability.

Good projection,

I'd see the military breaking up or splitting in half. I wouldn't count on most left-wingers being well trained or armed, they would not last in a 1-1 fight.
The big concern is outside in this scenario. China and other enemies of the country would either invade or be helping the lefties with manpower and gear.
Say goodbye to common logistics, power, and resources on the grid. It would be a huge mess.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
NotAMerc wrote:
jackass wrote:

Balkanization. Neighbor vs neighbor, then community vs community. Blue cities vs the surrounding areas will be predominant in red states. Mass exodus from cities when services breakdown will lead to migration to outlying areas where conflicts over resources and ideologies will take place. Blue states will try to enforce will over the parts of the states that are not as ideologically aligned. State's will attempt to seal borders to control people flowing in and out. Biggest question is how military would react. State gov's will attempt to take control of Guard units, while at same time Fed's will be attempting to control same units. Military bases will attempt to lockdown and control resources and wait for chain of command to develop. Depending on conflict, mass desertions from military units are a probability.

Good projection,

I'd see the military breaking up or splitting in half. I wouldn't count on most left-wingers being well trained or armed, they would not last in a 1-1 fight.
The big concern is outside in this scenario. China and other enemies of the country would either invade or be helping the lefties with manpower and gear.
Say goodbye to common logistics, power, and resources on the grid. It would be a huge mess.

Agreed, however I think it would be dangerous to assume that leftists would be reality lightly armed or trained. Over the last 4 years we've seen many different examples of them conducting standardized training and utilizing group tactics. There are members that are going to be military or law enforcement trained as well. When I was conducting surveillance on the protests in Olympia, you had separate units that were armed, coordinated and had some training. They had recon elements, medical and leadership coordinating their movements.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
NotAMerc wrote:
jackass wrote:

Good projection,

The lefties losing and then begging for help from the UN and/or China is a pretty likely course of action.

Attitude can overcome issues with gear and training. People defending their families, homes, and neighborhoods can be really effective. Invaders will very rarely put themselves at too much risk.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“In a time of War, where every man is enemy to every man… the life of man (is), solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short” —Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Browning, Walt; American, Angery. Charlie's Requiem Book 2: Democide (p. 49). Kindle Edition.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:

Attitude can overcome issues with gear and training. People defending their families, homes, and neighborhoods can be really effective. Invaders will very rarely put themselves at too much risk.

That's proven true anytime the Antifa terrorists have been confronted by resistance. :thumbsup2:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:

I've been meeting neighbors and speaking to them about the things that are coming. We all agreed we're going to need to back one another up and keep out the riff-raff as well as do the hunting and gathering after shit hits the fan. There are some useless people in our building and I'm sure they'll flee once the goings get tough.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Despite my earlier belief that even crazed leftists don't want to be king of the radioactive ashes, I think if they start losing hard they'll nuke the biggest conservative Midwestern cities.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:
jackass wrote:

Balkanization. Neighbor vs neighbor, then community vs community. Blue cities vs the surrounding areas will be predominant in red states. Mass exodus from cities when services breakdown will lead to migration to outlying areas where conflicts over resources and ideologies will take place. Blue states will try to enforce will over the parts of the states that are not as ideologically aligned. State's will attempt to seal borders to control people flowing in and out. Biggest question is how military would react. State gov's will attempt to take control of Guard units, while at same time Fed's will be attempting to control same units. Military bases will attempt to lockdown and control resources and wait for chain of command to develop. Depending on conflict, mass desertions from military units are a probability. Seizure of goods will undoubtably occur by state or federal groups. This will be done in hope that it will control the populations, but will probably only inflame issues

Yup.

and it's not so much red vs blue as it is urban vs rural, IMO.

Urban doesn't know shit.

This is why there's a projected casualty rate of over 50% within 90 days of any major regionwide catastrophe that permanently impacts 'life as we know it', with some estimates as high as 90% within 6 months, should things go back to the stone age (so to speak).

What's the saying? '9 meals from chaos' or something like that? Once people start literally starving, 3 days with no food, people get desperate and will do anything.. Luckily, a lot of them aren't armed.... But you will have a large contingent of armed people (of those that are armed, they'll most likely be gang members) in an exodus from populated areas.

I've been in hurricane impacted areas that didn't have power for weeks.. (not Katrina)... and the tension is palpable.... as people panicked when they realized they weren't prepared. Red cross was handing out bags of ice and cases of water, but ran out like an hour after starting, with thousands in line to pick something up.

My neighbor ran a genset, and I told him to be careful, because you could hear it a mile away and sure enough, there were dozens of people just in that first day begging to charge a cellphone, plug in a microwave (not kidding), and other things... He ended up moving the stuff from his fridge that he was trying to save into his chest freezer then shut the gen off and only ran it an hour or so at a time, a couple times a day.... just to keep everything chilled and to run the A/C for a bit... There were a couple times I was waiting for a fight to break out as people begged and pleaded with him for 'help'... Seeing people on the verge of violence because they wanted their cellphone plugged in was eye opening to me, to say the least. You read/hear about 'what-if's.... But to be in that situation where I'm thinking 'Do I need to go get my shotgun to help out my neighbor?' is fucking surreal.

I had a Coleman propane stove, and all the good stuff I had got eaten first... I ate shrimp, steak, crab, etc for like a week... :D

People were driving 4 hours away to get a hotel with a vacancy so they could shower and whatnot because all the local hotels that still had water/power were full... Some rooms even having 2-3 families in them... Yup, 8-9 people in a room with 2 beds..

It was pretty insane and gave me a quick glimpse into how rapidly shit could go south.

I mean, shit, look what happens when they get 2 inches of snow... or a wind storm knocks out power.... People panic.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
WitchyWoman wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
So, you are against the insurgency. I feel much better now!
We already have too many Rays Epps around, so it’s good to see that you are not one of them.
Correct?

Here is some food for thought. On the assumption that I may be some federal plant to incite people. Unlike Rays who is certainly a federal mole and was never heard of online prior to his Jan 6th march. My history on gun forums goes back to at least 1999. I moderated two different C&R sections on two other forums by myself. I can be found on Parler and other places.

I imagine its pretty easy to suspect a girl who knows about firearms in depth and (fly by night) joins a gun forum. Although its getting more and more common nowadays. In this case you would be 100% off target. I am passionate and speak my mind. Am I always right? No. Last time I checked though it was a free county, no matter how disgusted you were so long as you were not breaking the law. :bigsmile: Although there are those now that would like to lock us all up for every benign thing we say freely.

To many letters.
Just Yes or No, it’s that simple.
Until then I assume all your answers are Yes.

smells fishy.... surveillance she cant answer if because its both. she a informant with a leash with the gooberment. probably trying to find the next shooter and get a cookie

the left is already splitting us

Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm not as suspicious; but then I'm not planning an insurrection. :wink05:

And if you're talking on an open forum about any plans you may have, your insurrection is already exposed.

Plus:I like bewbs.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 152  Next