Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:
Tell that to the mods who continue to allow these trolls a voice.

Posts like that make me wonder who the real troll is here.

If the way we moderate is a problem, you know where the door is.

:bow:
:wagwoot:

Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:15 pm

MadPick wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:
Tell that to the mods who continue to allow these trolls a voice.

Posts like that make me wonder who the real troll is here.

If the way we moderate is a problem, you know where the door is.

HA! Right, I'm a troll for pointing out trolling. Yeah.

Don't get all upset because I'm calling you guys on what you're allowing. That shit's on you.

Tell you what: to use a friends "bar analogy", you guys are in charge of the bar. You want to allow this shit, go ahead. I've called the spade a spade, and said my peace.

I'll say nothing further about the trolling you're allowing, you just don't get it. That's fine. Your bar. Yeah, I do know where the door is.

TW, I apologize to YOU for muddying up your thread. There will be no more of that, from me.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Ranb wrote:
Overseas Trump is a joke to nearly everyone overseas except the dictators he praises.

This is actually not true. It's just proof that you listen to and actually believe what is fed to you by the news.

I know for a fact that people in Vietnam, India, Australia, Italy, Brazil, Argentina wonder how the hell we elected an intellectually inferior senile invalid when Trump was causing no harm. To them or us.

Add Hungary and Croatia to this list. I’ve spoken to people in both countries. Guys I know in the UK are mixed on their opinions.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Toronto, Canada.
Tell me what it is if not a Civil War.
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... ooks-like/
Note the cops’ hats: they copy Soviet NKVD’s hats!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD

Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new daddy wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Ranb wrote:
Overseas Trump is a joke to nearly everyone overseas except the dictators he praises.

This is actually not true. It's just proof that you listen to and actually believe what is fed to you by the news.

I know for a fact that people in Vietnam, India, Australia, Italy, Brazil, Argentina wonder how the hell we elected an intellectually inferior senile invalid when Trump was causing no harm. To them or us.

Add Hungary and Croatia to this list. I’ve spoken to people in both countries. Guys I know in the UK are mixed on their opinions.

You can toss in Poland and the Czech Republic. I have gotten the "WTF?" repeatedly.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:07 am

Indeed, I know for a fact Poland and Israel both like what the man has been doing.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
new daddy wrote:
skey wrote:
You can toss in Poland and the Czech Republic. I have gotten the "WTF?" repeatedly.
ViniVidivici wrote:
Indeed, I know for a fact Poland and Israel both like what the man has been doing.

Has all that been proven in court, or is it just opinion on social media?

:ROFLMAO:

:peep:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:
new daddy wrote:
skey wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:

Has all that been proven in court, or is it just opinion on social media?

:ROFLMAO:

:peep:

Encrypted messages on outhouse walls. :bigsmile:

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:33 am

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
no worries, the evidence of fraud is now on display and Trump will win...once that happens they will disappear

When do you think Trump and Co. will bring this evidence to court? Why just keep on tweeting about it instead of showing it to the court?

Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ranb wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
no worries, the evidence of fraud is now on display and Trump will win...once that happens they will disappear

When do you think Trump and Co. will bring this evidence to court? Why just keep on tweeting about it instead of showing it to the court?

It has been. Multiple Courts. Several victories, both legal and legislative.

But you might have to watch something other than the "Never Trump" brain rot propaganda that you regurgitate here, in order to actually learn about it.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ranb wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:

As someone has already said. Take it to the other thread.
Let's stick to the topic of the OP. the fact that the current politics are mixed in is a fact but how about we keep it over in the election thread.

As to the mods comment. So far they seem to be doing a very good job. Been a few warnings and frankly a few more could have been issued. but over all are we grownups or school bullies. Sure there is some disagreement, always going to be, though the election fallout has certainly brought some different characters on this board I would not have expected.

The infighting that has been going on in the other thread while occasionally valid points and good info shows that indeed a civil war has begun to heat up. The days of sitting silently on the sidelines is quickly passing. Only time will tell if this is the beginning of the end, certainly looks like it.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It’s not so much a civil war as a cyberwar.
https://joannenova.com.au/2020/12/cyber ... ence-unit/

Quote:
“The first time in the United States history that massive amounts of Cyberwarfare have been used in US Elections.”

“We’ve never seen treason of this magnitude ever in our history”

What is the CIA’s role in cyberwarefare.
Retired Air Force General blows whistle on CIA vote hacking.
https://youtu.be/8WSDObSrKTc

Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Civil war, or just societal collapse. Are too many smart people the problem?

http://peterturchin.com/videos/

Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bomb attack on home of well-known Trump supporter.
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... supporter/

Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:26 pm

surevaliance wrote:
Bomb attack on home of well-known Trump supporter.
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... supporter/

If I had the money I'd DOUBLE the reward and send the police another 10k for whoever provides info. that gets this asshole behind bars.

Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 152  Next