Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 103  Next
 Lord Inslee Decrees Face Masks Mandatory State Wide 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Businesses not complying will be met with fines, L&I Sanctions and closure.

Reread. Not fining businesses who serve unmasked customers who are just buying items.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
And The Death Rate Keeps Falling...

How dare you question Lord Inslee!

Over the years I have developed an immunity to the idiots.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Businesses not complying will be met with fines, L&I Sanctions and closure.

Reread. Not fining businesses who serve unmasked customers who are just buying items.

I didn't gather that from the article linked

Quote:
expanding an order that will allow businesses statewide to refuse service to customers who are not wearing face coverings.
"It is a reasonable expectation for businesses to enforce this law," Inslee said. "This order gives employers an added measure of protection."
"This is not an optional plan for businesses," Inslee said. "This is a legal requirement."

Is he saying that it's a 'legal requirement' for businesses to optionally refuse service? Sounds like that's going to disproportionally affect people of color! Nay, We cannot have that!

It doesn't surprise me that they would think that it's reasonable to fine businesses. I've had L&I inspectors threaten me with massive fines for endangering workers. Workers that I have no control over and can't tell to leave the area I'm operating a crane in, even though I've roped it off with signs telling people not to be there

Money Grubbing Shit Bags, the lot of them

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If someone comes to my shop, I have the option to NOT serve them if they are NOT masked.

It does NOT say I will be fined for voluntarily serving maskless customers.

If there is such a law, show it to me.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm homeless. No income. Disabled. Can't afford a mask. Have Asthma. So now, I can't buy food either?

Yes. Hyperbole, but I've already been refused service by one business who didn't know the 'rule'..

This guy just needs to fucking go, and I don't care how, at this point.
'

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:10 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Quote:
will allow businesses to refuse

They just keep doing baby steps............

Yup, under the guise of health, our .gov is mandating how businesses have to conduct business.

I'm not refusing business. :bigsmile:

Hmmmmm,

And here I thought the refusal of doing business for any reason was just found in court to be illegal and punishable by law.

Or, at least it was for a lady that owned a Bakery that didn't accommodate a same sex wedding in E-Wa.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Quote:

Yup, under the guise of health, our .gov is mandating how businesses have to conduct business.

Hmmmmm,

And here I thought the refusal of doing business for any reason was just found in court to be illegal and punishable by law.

Or, at least it was for a lady that owned a Bakery that didn't accommodate a same sex wedding in E-Wa.

I almost typed nearly the same thing just now after my last post.

Freaking gov control. You end up with garbage no matter what road you take.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Money shot right there

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MEHHH I identify as a 4 yr old. they wanna pull this gender b/s i'll play that game.

other day walked in to teriyaki place....mask required still walked in and got my food.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:26 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Quote:

Hmmmmm,

I almost typed nearly the same thing just now after my last post.

Not a lawyer but now that the State set precedent cant she get her conviction overturned?

Worked for Charlie Manson when Calif dropped the death penalty.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One more sign of a worthless "leader". Nobody respects or listens to him and many won't follow his increasingly arbitrary edicts , so now he has to drag business owners into the fray to enforce his will. Hasn't he hamstrung businesses enough without forcing them to do his dirty work, making them the bad guys, under threat of more hardship if they don't comply? What a clusterfuk administration. I know Insaid I tried to refrain or cut back from name calling, but the Guv doesn't make it easy.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yea...

He’s not just worthless, he’s woefully inept.

Combine that with being completely unaware and tone-deaf, and he makes Forrest Gump look like Einstein.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:20 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Retarded.
Yet idiots keep voting him in.
Inslee is the Patron Saint of All Idiots and Retards.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

World Affairs Brief, July 3, 2020 Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World.
Copyright Joel Skousen. Joel Skousen’s World Affairs Brief (http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com).

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.c ... nker2.html

Why Masks are Useless

OSHA-certified Timothy Damron had this detailed rundown on the problems with wearing masks: what they protect against and what they don’t:

I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense... OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.

N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.

Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target. N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. ...The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, to protect the patient from doctor’s breath.

..The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” if you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, you become a walking virus dispenser.

Cloth masks: ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask. Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

Conclusion: The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda.

And here is a bona fide scientific analysis of why masks don’t protect against virus, by Dr. Dennis Rancourt a Ph.D from University of Toronto—for people asking for proof.

https://www.sott.net/article/434796-The ... of-Viruses

Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
World Affairs Brief, July 3, 2020 Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World.
Copyright Joel Skousen. Joel Skousen’s World Affairs Brief (http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com).

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.c ... nker2.html

Why Masks are Useless

OSHA-certified Timothy Damron had this detailed rundown on the problems with wearing masks: what they protect against and what they don’t:

I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense... OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.

N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.

Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target. N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. ...The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, to protect the patient from doctor’s breath.

..The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” if you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, you become a walking virus dispenser.

Cloth masks: ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask. Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

Conclusion: The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda.

And here is a bona fide scientific analysis of why masks don’t protect against virus, by Dr. Dennis Rancourt a Ph.D from University of Toronto—for people asking for proof.

https://www.sott.net/article/434796-The ... of-Viruses

Agreed. The only individuals benefiting from wearing masks are the rioters and looters.

Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 1544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 103  Next