Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:15 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 The WaGuns AR-15 Raffle -- Winners posted in OP! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I never win anything, but what the heck... In for 10

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:44 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Sorry for the slow update guys, I just got back from a beach trip for my kiddos 3rd birthday. Raffle entries are updated and PM's replied to.

If anyone has purchased raffle tickets but does not see their name/entries or an incorrect # of entries listed, please contact me via PM.

Thanks to everyone who has donated!

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In with 1 entry, first time supporter. Glad to be here.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:58 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

tydawg wrote:
In with 1 entry, first time supporter. Glad to be here.

Welcome tydawg! Man, joined Saturday, already has 4 posts, a feedback, made a site donation to enter the raffle and became a site supporter! You’re off to one hell of a good start! :bigsmile: :thumbsup2:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In for 3.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

in for 20. raffle checked and paid....

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bumping back up, And mentioning there are some more prizes added when Sinus211 is able to post. Just sent him some more pictures.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Entered. 20 tickets

-dimwit-

Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:05 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Sinus211 wrote:

Through the generous donations of members and businesses that support WaGuns.org we have been able to a complete a really nice AR-15 assembled from donated parts! For a $5 entry you could win this rifle built with well over $1000 in parts! Remember you're not only entering for the chance to win a prize, you're also helping to support WaGuns.org with your donations!

How to enter:
Each raffle entry costs $5. You can enter by clicking on the big yellow raffle ticket above. Enter as many times as you like in multiples of $5 and post a reply in the raffle thread with "In" and the # of entries you purchased. The more entries you purchase, the better your chance of winning! Also, members who have never donated to WaGuns before will gain "Site Supporter" status!

Drawing date & process
The contest will run through Independence Day :flag: and will end on July 5th, when we will randomize the list of entrants 7 times. The top name on the list will be our winner! As usual I'll let the Admins handle the drawing process so that I remain impartial.

Rules & fine print
-The winner will need to complete the transfer at either Black Hammer Arms in Tacoma, who has generously donated a free transfer.
-The winner may opt to use a different FFL but they will be responsible for paying any associated transfer and/or shipping fees
-The winner needs to pay $1 for the firearm to the FFL. You are entering a raffle to win a chance to buy the WaGuns AR-15 for $1.
-This contest is open to all WaGuns members, including moderators and administrators.
-In the event that the winner is not located in WA, the winner will be responsible for paying any shipping fees to have the rifle sent to their preferred local FFL.
-We may modify this post to add more prizes, clarify or modify the rules, or extend the time if warranted.

Grand Prize: The WaGuns AR -- Generously donated by the WaGuns membership

Built on a SOTA arms billet lower, the WaGuns AR chambered in 5.56x45 was assembled from many high quality parts including a Geisselle SSA-E trigger, Aero upper receiver and LPK, Strike industries extended charging latch, Fortis RED muzzle brake, Combat Armory BCG, Millett DMS-1 1-4x24 scope and many more! Complete parts list and details on the build here: /viewtopic.php?f=33&t=109716

The grand prize also includes:

-Magpul D60 drum mag
-2 Hexmag 30rd mags
-1 OK industries 30rd mag
-1 Magpul pmag30 Gen2
-1 Troy industries Battlemag
-160 rounds of Independence 55gr 5.56x45 ammo

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Second Prize 2lbs of Centerfire Roast WaGuns coffee -- Generously donated by milowebailey!

Third prize a gorgeous one of a kind handmade knife -- Generously donated by usrifle!

Image Image Image

Fourth & Fifth prize Roll of 20 2nd amendment copper 1oz coins -- Generously donated by Col_Temp

Sixth prize Shooting rests matched pair -- Generously donated by Col_Temp

Seventh prize 109 Rounds 762x54R Surplus Ball (2 packs of 12 each 46gr training, 3 packs of very hard to find 182gr, 2 packs of 146gr Ball) -- Generously donated by Col_Temp

Eighth prize 100 rounds Chemnitzer Sportwaffen 762x51 146gr FMJ (5 boxes of 20)
-- Generously donated by Col_Temp

Ninth prize is a $100 gift certificate for El Gaucho and Aqua by El Gaucho restaurants -- Generously donated by 45acp

*Pictures coming soon

A huge thank you to all of you who donated parts to make this build possible! In no particular order:
usrifle, jeffbur, Massivedesign, db-elwood, RocketScott, MadPick, O_Kellogg, olydemon, Isildur, zombie66, das_napeth and Pvanderzee

Also a big thank you to Hyperion Precision http://hyperionprecision.com/ for donating the logo engraving on the lower! If you guys need NFA engraving, want to add text or graphics to your favorite firearm or mags, want custom pattern laser stippling on your polymer pistol frames, or for any other engraving work make sure to contact Hyperion Precision. Trevor does really great work, and is fast and professional! Contact him on his website or by emailing contact@hyperionprecision.com

If you have any items you'd like to donate as runner up prizes please contact Sinus211 via PM /memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1631

6 new prizes added! Thank you all for the generous donations to support WaGuns!

Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In for 5 more

Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Let’s keep this party going !!! Just donated another $40 for eight to add with my previous four, putting me in for a total of twelve entries.....and if for some miraculous reason our lord and savior John Moses Browning thinks I deserve to win, I will re-donate the mags I put in for another lucky winner.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bump

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:06 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Another new prize generously donated by Dreadi @ Black Hammer Arms!

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:10 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

It’s time to pump up these rookie numbers!

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Donated for 10 more entries.

Sinus211 Please designate as follows.
A. Add 2 (two) to mine (That way I match the other two with the largest number of entries but not exceed!)

B. Plus 1 entry for the next 8 to donate.

Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next