Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:06 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236 ... 251  Next
 Seattle/Portland riot thread (formerly Riot in Seattle) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Sadly, unless you can prove in court that a reasonable person would be justifiable in fear of his life, then you are screwed. Plus you have to prove that the attackers had the ability and opportunity to do you grave harm. Pepper spray might not provide that ability. The courts will decide that for you.

Again, I hate these antifa cocksuckers. But, a gun isn’t always the right answer in a legal sense. If it’s the only tool you possess, then consider running away (probably the best choice) or learning to fight. In this case, the guy should have stayed in his truck and drove off. If he was prevented from leaving, that adds to his case. And remember, no matter what happens, there will be lawyers, police, judges and all that shit you don’t want to be involved with. So unless you are pretty damn sure you are going to die or be grievously hurt, don’t draw your gun.

I don’t like it, but that is how it is.

If I pepper spray a cop, I get shot...The justification being 'I can't let them get near me, they might disarm me and kill me'..

If it's a valid excuse for them, it's a valid excuse for everyone else.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
Sadly, unless you can prove in court that a reasonable person would be justifiable in fear of his life, then you are screwed. Plus you have to prove that the attackers had the ability and opportunity to do you grave harm. Pepper spray might not provide that ability. The courts will decide that for you.

Again, I hate these antifa cocksuckers. But, a gun isn’t always the right answer in a legal sense. If it’s the only tool you possess, then consider running away (probably the best choice) or learning to fight. In this case, the guy should have stayed in his truck and drove off. If he was prevented from leaving, that adds to his case. And remember, no matter what happens, there will be lawyers, police, judges and all that shit you don’t want to be involved with. So unless you are pretty damn sure you are going to die or be grievously hurt, don’t draw your gun.

I don’t like it, but that is how it is.

If I pepper spray a cop, I get shot...The justification being 'I can't let them get near me, they might disarm me and kill me'..

If it's a valid excuse for them, it's a valid excuse for everyone else.

Personally, I agree with that. But my opinion doesn’t count if you get arrested.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

IF the police don't do anything, how does this shit end?

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oregon man pulls gun on Antifa mob who trashed cars to stop ‘Freedom Rally’.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f ... his-truck/

Portland Oregon Police sucked Antifa's dicks again.

Last edited by surevaliance on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Oregon man pulls gun on Antifa mob who trashed cars to stop ‘Freedom Rally’.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f ... his-truck/

Portland Police sucked Antifa's dicks again.

1. Salem
2. Very convenient they left out the parts where he was pepper sprayed numerous times, and had pepper spray pointed at him, as they busted his window, headlights, tail lights, etc.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:21 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Here is a video from antifa of the guy who was arrested after pulling his gun was released... I assume this is after the Police were releasing him.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1376360047752658945

"If he was any other color he would have been shot....."

Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Those asshole Antofagasta are just lucky he practiced a little restraint. That said, I disagree with him going down there with his truck dressed up like that. A liberal judge could say he went there looking for trouble.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
Those asshole Antofagasta are just lucky he practiced a little restraint. That said, I disagree with him going down there with his truck dressed up like that. A liberal judge could say he went there looking for trouble.

Agreed. Although I will contend that he had every right to make his opinion known like that, as they had in making their opinion known with their own ongoing antics.

I just would not have intentionally antagonized them like that, and NOT expect some backlash. Prepare to survive/minimize the backlash, or stay away.

And he should never have gotten out of the truck.

Last, if you are going to pull your gun, you better start shooting. It's the only way it is going to mean anything to future antifa goons. And you'd better figure you are not going to walk away from it.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What I’d like to see is a panel van all decked out in American flags with an old white guy behind the wheel and about 20 big dudes in the back with baseball bats. I’d love to be in the back!

Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who am I kidding? I’d pay good money to be one of them in the back with a bat and sap gloves.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Panel van group buy? :wink05:

Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Panel van group buy? :wink05:

I’m in.

Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
What I’d like to see is a panel van all decked out in American flags with an old white guy behind the wheel and about 20 big dudes in the back with baseball bats. I’d love to be in the back!

Deuce and a half or 5 ton.... It'd be more epic...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oregon State Police released a statement....

Attachment:
Exr9ddIXIAY2TFm.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Oregon State Police released a statement....

Attachment:
Exr9ddIXIAY2TFm.jpg

Well. Shit howdy.

Arrest the perps.

(TW Thanks for posting that!!) :wagwoot: :bow:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236 ... 251  Next