Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:52 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 New vaccine... 

Would you take the new COVID vaccine?
Yes 20%  20%  [ 20 ]
No 51%  51%  [ 52 ]
Maybe 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
Don’t know 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Not the first generation vaccine 14%  14%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 101

New vaccine... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
derrickito wrote:
For at least the last 3 or 4 decades that I know about science hasn't been an elective, it's a requirement. For good reason.. That may explain some boomer perspectives though if that was the case for high schools in days past

You need help with your know it all arrogant supercilious attitude that you are trying to pawn off on people you know nothing about.

All of the gas lighting, typecasting, name calling and agenda pushing you have been trying to pawn off here on this site so far just doesn't cut it with well educated critical thinking skills adults.

You need to retire to Facebook, or, better still, Tinder. Or, maybe Snapchat would be a better fit for a Mister Know It All twerp.

Starting almost every single post you have made with a thinly veiled judgemental insult followed by your lofty pronouncements of THE TRUTH - is, quite frankly, hilarious.

It's just, like, your opinion, man.

I leave the classy replys to you, my northern friend. :bigsmile:

I arent got the kinda education it takes to converse with this here grey poupon kinda feller.

He sure is, friends a makin!

Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:20 pm

Last edited by derrickito on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
derrickito wrote:
A man decides to give away his fortune for the benefit of humanity and you all want to turn him into some boogeyman out to kill your kids. Christ what a stretch of reality.

Does mean you'll be first in line to get his vaccine?

Please answer my question.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:10 am

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:14 am

AR15L wrote:
I have an idea.
Anyone crossing into the US must get the vaccine first. Let's see if that changes anyone's minds from coming here.

I have worked in healthcare for over 35 years, including clinical settings that specialize in uninsured and poor patients. I have always been interested to see that those patients, especially legal or illegal immigrants, very much want vaccinations for themselves and especially their children. The people objecting to vaccines here in the US are almost always native-born and usually educated and financially stable. The stereotype of the middle-class younger white female who uses essential oils instead of vaccines for her children does have some truth to it, at least in the greater Seattle area.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.brighteon.com/bd45c932-d7b6 ... a8aadaac54

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:06 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -poll-wait

Most Americans plan on waiting a bit.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/no-me ... newsletter

Physicians: First... do no harm.

Seems our constant exposure to pathogens is a necessary risk for overall health.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fuck it, I'll go first. Yolo bitches!

Divided we fall.

Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:10 pm

Science is no longer an elective because they use it to indoctrinate people. With fantastic theories taught as fact. Like the "big bang theory." Shit. They even give the answer in the title. Theory. Like the theory of gravity. Theory. Not theorum. Vastly different meanings between theory and theorum. Only one should be taught as fact. Science has failed in many ways. Modern science involves more than two genders. Thats not even nature, let alone science. Not sure if bill gates is making this vaccine, but he sure as hell has lawsuits in many countries over the vaccines paralyzing kids(sound like the polio vaccine?). And infertility in adults. Its public information about his and billindas foundations lawsuits.
Theres a very recent eu court ruling that vaccines can no longer be assumed safe, and assumed not responsible for otherwise unknown side effects. Autism being one. A.D.D. another. They inject infants with mercury and fetal tissue in their first week. Its evil. Science is no longer an elective, to steer people away from The Lord. And His creation. You are one of those special creations. We all are.
Just look up why the cdc was even created. evil empire planning

Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:17 pm

And as far as bill gate "giving away his fortune" by leaving microsoft and berkshire hathaway, you might want to look into the 1-21-2017 Executive order on corruption and human rights abuse. Lots of people will be "giving away" their fortunes. Its gonna be great!

Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:19 pm

Last edited by derrickito on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Dont forget that bill gates daddy ran planned parenthood. The sr was a eugenicist too.

Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

With 99.9 survival rate for Wuhan virus who wants to take a risk by getting stupid “vaccine”?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next