Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:24 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Trump Admin Designates Firearms Industry as Essential 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BREAKING: GOA and GOC Thank the Trump Administration for Designating Firearms Industry as Essential
President Trump’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has revised its guidance of critical infrastructure to include the firearms industry as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure. This revision comes shortly after Gun Owners of America (GOA) and Gun Owners of California (GOC) sent a letter to the administration urging inclusion of the firearms industry.
The guidance specifically includes “[w]orkers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges” as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure.
GOA Senior Vice President Erich Pratt said, “It is very encouraging to see CISA include the firearms industry as essential. In these uncertain times, the ability to protect yourself -- and to acquire firearms, magazines and ammunition -- should not be ignored. GOA/GOC thanks the Trump Administration for listening to our letter and ensuring that Americans can protect themselves in these difficult times.”

Finally some good news for all of US !

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Outstanding. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That’s amazing !

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It will be interesting to see Inslee's reaction now. Will he thumb his Nose to the President? :popcorn:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
The guidance specifically includes “[w]orkers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges” as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure.

Did I miss something? I don't see any mention of govt. agencies responsible for performing background checks and the other obstacles that prevent purchase or "transfer" of firearms.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:21 pm

GOA/GOC Thanks the Trump Administration for Designating Firearms Industry as Essential

https://gunowners.org/breaking-goa-and- ... 2020-03-28

“Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
-Benjamin Franklin

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Expect Fuckguson taking this to the court in three... two... one...

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Should be merged? viewtopic.php?f=33&t=108080

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, his header is more clear than Rencorp's... :ROFLMAO:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:49 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Threads merged, better title wins.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

So. While this classifies these workers as essential, Inslee’s proclamations only listed businesses as essential.

In order for this to stick, the Fed needs to say these businesses are essential, right?

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Threads merged, better title wins.

:bow:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:thumbsup2: yep just got this email myself

Capt fuckstick can suck my D*CK. hope he loses his fucking job and get sued.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
It will be interesting to see Inslee's reaction now. Will he thumb his Nose to the President? :popcorn:

Well of course he will Then he will call him a baby killer a homophobe And God knows what else ole Turd Ferguson will tell him to say. icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hope Champion Arms re-opens!

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next