Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:59 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Quarantine Supply Runs 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

If you’re in a category that really should not leave the house and are in need of items that you can’t get delivered through online shopping or other means, drop me a line and I’ll do whatever I can to get you what you need.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very kind offer.

Online delivery is becoming a farce.

Had several cancel both this week & last, after being a go.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You're a stud Dana! :thumbsup2:

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good man dreadi, thank you. Let's see if we can break it down to area's for help. I'm in Renton, if someone needs help around me with shopping or other issues let me know.
I will help if i can.
Thanks for starting this Dana. :bow:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Good man dreadi, thank you. Let's see if we can break it down to area's for help. I'm in Renton, if someone needs help around me with shopping or other issues let me know.
I will help if i can.
Thanks for starting this Dana. :bow:

Nice offer, bro, but YOU have underlying conditions :gibbs:

You should be laying low...

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:28 am
Site Moderator / In Memoriam
Site Moderator / In Memoriam

I'm in Ryderwood, West of Vader.
If I can help someone who needs a run to town or ?
I'll try to help.

cootduster

I'm not old.

I'm just no longer young !!!

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have asthma therefore high risk.
Delivery to MT?
Seriously though, that's nice of ya Dana.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Count me in, I am on the west hill of Auburn, going on a run today (Walgreens), so if anyone in the vicinity needs anything, shoot me a PM

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dreadi = THE MAN.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cootduster wrote:
I'm in Ryderwood, West of Vader.
If I can help someone who needs a run to town or ?
I'll try to help.

cootduster

You, my friend, should be keeping your head down, let the younger folks take this one. We're of an age where the graph lines start shooting up. That's what Rita & are trying to do. We haven't been out of the house other than for a post-surgery vet visit in a long while. I'm dreading (see what I did) our next grocery run, but we're pretty well stocked up on stuff, so we won't have to go out for a while.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The best thing I've found is the offering from Winco & Albertsons.

Winco - Tuesday / Thursday Early Access - Seniors, Vulnerable Population & WinCo Employees: 6:00 am - 7:30 am
Albertsons - 7:00 am to 9:00 am every Tuesday and Thursday. The set hours are available for senior citizens, and other at-risk members of our community such as pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems.

Not sure what others are doing.

I did go in Winco this last Tues. morning. Empty, except for maybe ten other older folks. Well stocked also.

UPDATE
I found the whole list:

Costco will open its doors to members 60 years and older every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. beginning March 24.

Fred Meyer will dedicate the first shopping hour from 7-8 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to senior shoppers, expectant mothers, first responders and those with compromised immune systems.

Haggen will reserve every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-9 a.m. “as dedicated shopping hours have been set aside for seniors as well as at-risk populations, such as pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems.”

QFC will dedicate the first shopping hour from 7 a.m.-8 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to senior shoppers, expectant mothers, first responders and those with compromised immune systems.

The first hour of Wednesday’s Target shopping hours will be available only for “vulnerable guests – including elderly and those with underlying health concerns.”

Walgreens is offering free shipping for seniors, expanded drive-thru services for seniors and a seniors-only hour in stores from 8-9 a.m. every Tuesday. “Senior hours are available to senior citizen customers and patients age 55 and over every Tuesday … from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. until further notice by Walgreens. Pharmacy hours may vary by location.”

Walmart will hold “an hour-long senior shopping event every Tuesday for customers aged 60 and older.” Walmart U.S. stores have adjusted operating hours to 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Stores that open later than 7 a.m. will continue their regular starting hours.

Last edited by AR15L on Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

Winco - Tuesday / Thursday Early Access - Seniors, Vulnerable Population & WinCo Employees: 6:00 am - 7:30 am
Albertsons - 7:00 am to 9:00 am every Tuesday and Thursday. The set hours are available for senior citizens, and other at-risk members of our community such as pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems.

I did go in Winco this last Tues. morning. Empty, except for maybe ten other older folks. Well stocked also.

I'm not sure I'm good with this. It seems like you're going shopping with the most vulnerable people, which seems like maybe a bad idea all around. However, a lot of places are doing this and maybe it's OK? If nothing else you'd be shopping when the stores are at their cleanest for the day.

I'll see if I can find the link for the stores in the greater Duvall area, but it's most places, like Safeway, QFC in Trilogy, Walmart & Fred Meyer in Monroe, Redmond FM & Costco. Woodinville Costco had a confirmed case of an employee there, so I'll be avoiding it for the near future. We went into my work to pick up a new laptop for the one that died, and stopped at Costco Redmond to get fuel on the way home (about 7:00pm), maybe three other cars in all the lanes, and the parking lot was very sparsely populated, so we took the opportunity to go stock up on some stuff we wanted, but didn't necessarily need.

Quite honestly I expect to eventually catch this thing, and since I'm over 60 & have scarred lungs from pneumonia, I want it to be later rather than sooner, when the curve's been flattened and I'm not competing for hospital resources. I think the worst is still to come, we haven't even reached the turn around point yet, and I think that's 3-6 weeks out.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

UPDATE
I found the whole list:

Costco will open its doors to members 60 years and older every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. beginning March 24.

Fred Meyer will dedicate the first shopping hour from 7-8 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to senior shoppers, expectant mothers, first responders and those with compromised immune systems.

Haggen will reserve every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-9 a.m. “as dedicated shopping hours have been set aside for seniors as well as at-risk populations, such as pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems.”

QFC will dedicate the first shopping hour from 7 a.m.-8 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to senior shoppers, expectant mothers, first responders and those with compromised immune systems.

The first hour of Wednesday’s Target shopping hours will be available only for “vulnerable guests – including elderly and those with underlying health concerns.”

Walgreens is offering free shipping for seniors, expanded drive-thru services for seniors and a seniors-only hour in stores from 8-9 a.m. every Tuesday. “Senior hours are available to senior citizen customers and patients age 55 and over every Tuesday … from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. until further notice by Walgreens. Pharmacy hours may vary by location.”

Walmart will hold “an hour-long senior shopping event every Tuesday for customers aged 60 and older.” Walmart U.S. stores have adjusted operating hours to 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Stores that open later than 7 a.m. will continue their regular starting hours.

I kinda agree with David, but maybe the old farts are old enough to know...............oh hell no people are stupid.

Plus WTF is with Tues and Thurs AM?? Those are the two days my ass actually drives to work, until 10AM or so.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great example of a stand up guy Dreadi!

I’m in Seatac and can help as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next