Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:59 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Admin
Site Admin

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Quote:
WAC 246-100-040
Procedures for isolation or quarantine.
(1) At his or her sole discretion, a local health officer may issue an emergency detention order causing a person or group of persons to be immediately detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine(....)

...now, where did I put that tinfoil hat that Jim wanted...

That form was created long before COVID. There are fill-in-the-blank forms for pretty much every RCW that has any enforcement or court action tied to it..
Here is the link to the DOH portal that has the exact doc that you posted: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Docume ... ention.doc

Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/hmakow/posts/107396762438387270
Boston Marathon is requiring all runners to be jabbed.

https://www.baa.org/races/boston-marath ... gistration
All athletes must be fully vaccinated in order to participate in the 126th Boston Marathon.

http://82.221.129.208/1/.tu6.html
The Boston Marathon committe is requiring all runners to be vaxxed. One of THREE things will happen:
1. They will cancel it.
2. Everyone who is going to drop dead will drop dead in training, not at the marathon.
3. Lots of people are going to one off this without training, and drop dead along the route. There will be various reports about this that get quickly buried.

Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
263676040_1546773595706094_8269176316695779899_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Interesting, fast paced talk. All is not bad news on the COVID front. It appears if you survive the first 48 hours of the shot, you do have an increased resilience to COVID, but it declines over time. The new spike proteins generated in the body are a long term concern.

Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Quote:
WAC 246-100-040
(1) At his or her sole discretion, a local health officer may issue an emergency detention order causing a person or group of persons to be immediately detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine(....)

That form was created long before COVID. There are fill-in-the-blank forms for pretty much every RCW that has any enforcement or court action tied to it..
Here is the link to the DOH portal that has the exact doc that you posted: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Docume ... ention.doc

Yup, I'm aware.

I think '03 was the last update I saw on the law...

Still, the fact that they think they have the right, on ONE person's say, to grab them, without their consent, is insane.

No court, just a 'health director' say so, and *poof*, you can get yanked out of your house, and they don't even have to ask.... The ADMINISTRATIVE RULE says they should ask for voluntary compliance unless asking for voluntary compliance is bad.. lol...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Still, the fact that they think they have the right, on ONE person's say, to grab them, without their consent, is insane.

Agree, whenever this was written.

Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"This is what mass insanity looks like"
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/o ... ooks-like/
Quote:
The government of Canada contracted the entire Acclaim hotel in Calgary to serve as a quarantine facility. This is the entrance to the hotel.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Quote:
WAC 246-100-040

Yup, I'm aware.

No court, just a 'health director' say so, and *poof*, you can get yanked out of your house, and they don't even have to ask.... The ADMINISTRATIVE RULE says they should ask for voluntary compliance unless asking for voluntary compliance is bad.. lol...

The big question is how. Are Police going to kidnap these people? Will they obey that order?

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Quote:
WAC 246-100-040

Yup, I'm aware.

The big question is how. Are Police going to kidnap these people? Will they obey that order?

The rule says they have the authority to direct law enforcement to carry out their orders..

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:24 pm

Report from an English funeral home director.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OTvtHkCNzlNE/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Breaking — Federal Judge Blocks Last Remaining Biden Vaccine Mandate.
Nationwide Ruling

Dec 7 (Reuters) – A federal judge on Tuesday blocked the last of the Biden administration’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates for businesses, saying the government exceeded it authority with a requirement that millions of employees of federal contractors be inoculated.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... de-ruling/

Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So Federal Contractors do NOT have to get the Fauci Ouchy?????

Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:

Correct.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:

It appears that federal contractors from my point of view still are required.

Because of my previous contracting experience, I still get job offers that still specify that shots are required. When I inform them of my anthrax vaccine injury they state that there is zero medical or religious accommodation from the clients, so it looks like the mandate from my point of view still stands. It appears contractors are pushing back, obviously, since the date was pushed from Dec 8th to Jan 4th, but the Fed Gov still has the contract leverage regardless. It wouldn't be the first time I saw the nose cut off to spite the face.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
U.S. District Judge Stan Baker in Savannah, Georgia, said Congress did not clearly authorize the president to use procurement to impose a vaccine requirement on contractors.
Although the Biden administration's plans have been frustrated in court, judges have upheld mandates by private employers, universities and state and local governments.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-u-judg ... 27218.html

Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 566, 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572 ... 688  Next