Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Their must be something in that Vaccine, i bought a Chinese Scooter today and i'm craving Panda Express.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Their must be something in that Vaccine, i bought a Chinese Scooter today and i'm craving Panda Express.

That honey walnut shrimp tho <3

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PAPISJEEP wrote:
usrifle wrote:

That honey walnut shrimp tho <3

I do half and half, Broccoli Beef and Teriyaki Chicken most of the time, I do like the Sesame Chicken and the Sweetfire Chicken too though.

Must be the Vaccine, i am feeling Angry towards the Round eye people.

Is the Wuhan at the Panda? I feel the need to ride a Chinese Scooter there, get some takeout and cough on some non Vaccinated People.

Uh oh..... :zombie:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CDC to convene an "emergency meeting" to discuss a rare, but higher than expected, incidence of heart inflammation following Pfizer pricks.

Saying it's "rare" is kind of like how they teach doctors to say "there", rather than "Oops".

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc- ... newsletter

Gee... some folks have been talking about vascular inflammation and damage from the spike proteins for quite a while now...hmmmm.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
CDC to convene an "emergency meeting" to discuss a rare, but higher than expected, incidence of heart inflammation following Pfizer pricks.

Saying it's "rare" is kind of like how they teach doctors to say "there", rather than "Oops".

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc- ... newsletter

Gee... some folks have been talking about vascular inflammation and damage from the spike proteins for quite a while now...hmmmm.

Yeah, but… but those 100’s is nothing comparing to all tho$e million$ of covid corp$e$ laying around on our $treet$!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“German gvt just announced that younger people should avoid the vaccines, because it’s too dangerous…”

Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
“German gvt just announced that younger people should avoid the vaccines, because it’s too dangerous…”

video has been removed

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

video has been removed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... m-them.amp

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd like to see real numbers, not cherry picked numbers or numbers pulled out someone's ass... Comparing the number of people who have gotten the disease, recovered fully, then got it again... To the number of those who have gotten "fully vaccinated", and gone on to get the disease...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
I'd like to see real numbers, not cherry picked numbers or numbers pulled out someone's ass... Comparing the number of people who have gotten the disease, recovered fully, then got it again... To the number of those who have gotten "fully vaccinated", and gone on to get the disease...

That's not really possible

All the numbers are suspect. The threshold for a positive test is low

My wife tested positive after getting the first dose, neither of us had symptoms. But we were told that the vaccine won't yield a positive result. So I guess she was positive, and it's so transmissible that I should be considered positive too

Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Selador wrote:

That's not really possible

All the numbers are suspect. The threshold for a positive test is low

My wife tested positive after getting the first dose, neither of us had symptoms. But we were told that the vaccine won't yield a positive result. So I guess she was positive, and it's so transmissible that I should be considered positive too
I agree it is impossible, at this point, to get any accurate numbers. Coworker of mine had a lab test due to a personal scare, but also wanted to get back to work ASAP, so had a rapid test done as well. The rapid test came back as a maybe (think pregnancy test, faint, maybe, not sure), but had to be reported as a positive. The lab test came back negative. County health department kept calling “suggesting” my coworker self quarantine. They were very nasty about it and I am certain it is recorded as a positive statistic.

The number of false positives will increase as the prevalence of the virus decreases according to this.
https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/let ... laboratory

My experience is that bean counters and bureaucrats rarely understand the reality of a given situation where the rubber meets the road. They are so used to looking at spread sheets.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MycroftHolmes wrote:
I agree it is impossible, at this point, to get any accurate numbers. Coworker of mine had a lab test due to a personal scare, but also wanted to get back to work ASAP, so had a rapid test done as well. The rapid test came back as a maybe (think pregnancy test, faint, maybe, not sure), but had to be reported as a positive. The lab test came back negative. County health department kept calling “suggesting” my coworker self quarantine. They were very nasty about it and I am certain it is recorded as a positive statistic.

The number of false positives will increase as the prevalence of the virus decreases according to this.
https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/let ... laboratory

My experience is that bean counters and bureaucrats rarely understand the reality of a given situation where the rubber meets the road. They are so used to looking at spread sheets.

My wife managed a nursing home and didn't allow rapid testing. The rate of false positives was too high

Normally that wouldn't be that big of an issue but like you said, positive is positive. One positive test and the entire facility goes into lock down. Huge consequences that can't be retracted if it's later shown to be false

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Smart woman...

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have been tested a dozen times now. For travel, required prior to Doctor's Appointments and twice because i was sick. One of the tests was after being fully Vaccinated.
None of them came back positive. I don't know what numbers people are suggesting for false positives, but with a dozen tests and no positives it must be pretty low.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425 ... 688  Next