Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:17 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Duke EB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
You're the one casting doubt on their claims; I'll let you do it. I already did some of the leg work for you.

I've already posted the counter to their claims.
There's a curious double standard here, but I guess it's to be expected when they say what you want to hear.

Pot, meet kettle

There's a lot of that happening on both sides

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More than 50 percent of patients needing monoclonal antibody treatment are Vaccinated.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/d ... -at-biden/

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

100% of the people who really have covid and die........are dead.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Duke EB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
You're the one casting doubt on their claims; I'll let you do it. I already did some of the leg work for you.

There's a curious double standard here, but I guess it's to be expected when they say what you want to hear.

Pot, meet kettle

Confirmation bias is alive!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Duke EB wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Duke EB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Pot, meet kettle

I'll take that as an admission rather than admonishment

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Duke EB wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Duke EB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Pot, meet kettle

I'll take that as an admission rather than admonishment

Take it as a joke :thumbsup2:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Uttar Pradesh might sound obscure to most Americans, but it is the most populated state in India, with urban areas that rival the most densely populated cities in the U.S. Yet, miraculously, despite housing a population of 240 million people, this northern state has been averaging only 24 cases and 0-2 deaths per day in recent months. Despite its size — roughly 73% of the U.S. population — it ranked dead last in cases per capita last week among India's 36 states. What gives?

The answer likely lies in the 10-letter "I-word" that you are not allowed to mention on social media: ivermectin. Evidently, the global medical junta doesn't like the over 60 studies vouching for the efficacy of ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2, especially when used early, but there is something better than a study: pure reality of lived experience.
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz ... oggle-gdpr

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:51 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

They also have very strict isolation requirements, curfews, and a squad of 160,000 people who drive vans in each block of each district going door to door mandatory RAT testing.

So, while IV can help fight the infection, their response to keeping infections low is to lock you in your house and force mandatory testing by a goon squad.

Maybe this is why the DOH is hiring a Covid Team?

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:34 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

‘My little sister just died from her first dose’
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/m ... irst-dose/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Each year - for more than the last 50 years - an influenza vaccine has been developed and administered with the hopes that the developers have selected the correct strain of influenza upon which to base their prick. Researchers must select the strain a year in advance of the onset of flu season to allow time to produce sufficient quantities of prick juice. This compounds the challenge of selecting the correct strain for which to prepare, anticipate and understand "the genetic and phenotypic changes that underlie virus evolution and more specifically help to predict the influence of amino acid changes on virus antigenicity."*

"Complex mathematical modelling techniques are increasingly being used to gain insights into the evolution and epidemiology of influenza viruses. However, their value in predicting the timing and nature of future antigenic and genetic changes is likely to be limited at present."*

Meanwhile, "The application of simpler non-mechanistic statistical algorithms, such as those already used as the basis of antigenic cartography, and phylogenetic modelling are more likely to be useful in facilitating vaccine virus selection and in aiding assessment of the pandemic potential of avian and other animal influenza viruses."*

* https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21819547/

But it's still a bit of guesswork, and a lot of luck, this process of trying to guess the mutation and strain du jour.

The point? What has happened to the strain specific pricks the were the topic discussion when boosters were first suggested for Beta and Delta... Lambda and now Mu?

And how, viz a viz the usual need to develop vaccine geared toward specific strains and mutations of anitigenically variant viruses, do the existing Covid vaccines somehow (magically) provide protections for the Covid variants and yet still require the need to pursue variant specific jabs?

Back in June Astazenica started trials on a Beta booster and said "Testing booster doses of existing vaccines and new variant vaccines is important to ensure we are best prepared to stay ahead of the coronavirus pandemic, should their use be needed." Roll up them sleeves, boys; we got a new one for you, again... this week.

Pfizer said in August(?) that a booster is sufficient to increase titers for protection against the "Wild Strain"! and "Phase I data showed a similar pattern of booster responses against the wild-type, Beta, Lambda, and Delta variants," the company noted."**

Similarly, in July, J&J said 'fuck it'; ours is good for every strain, based on the large body of evidence we've compiled from our... ahem...errrr, hmmm... eight participants.**

This month Moderna announced they have "four vaccine candidates in development against variants: one against Beta, one against Delta, a multivalent vaccine targeting Beta and the wild-type strain, and a multivalent vaccine against Beta and Delta"**

What is the "Wild Strain"? So, a Alpha, and a Beta... and a Delta... and a "multivalent" vaxx for Beta/Wild Strain? A multivalent vaxx for Beta/Delta... Sound decidedly like 'settled science' has made the case for an 'approved' vax.

** https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-re ... definition

And while settled science, be assured that "Moderna completed the rolling submission process for a Biologics License Application (BLA) for the vaccine."***

"Rolling submission"****? More boosters coming? (note that the mRNA formulae number in the thousands) Those along with their RSV, "New infectious disease therapeutic vaccine candidate, to complement Epstein-Barr virus prophylactic vaccine", a combined Covid/flu vax, a quadravalent flu vax, a RSV/HPV covalent vax, a personalized cancer vax and "37 programs in development"**** means you guys will be challenged to have enough ass to take all of these pricks.

Moderna's research into variant pricks continues despite assurances to the CDC and FDA that "its original vaccine holds up well against Delta, citing real-world effectiveness data through June 30 when Delta was emerging, and CDC data through August showing high effectiveness against emergency visits and hospitalizations."**

**** https://investors.modernatx.com/news-re ... ry-leading

An interesting comment from the MedPage article which explored the quest for variant specific vaccine:

"Ramin_Oskoui_MD_ • an hour ago
Atrocious. What has happened to us.

Have we forgotten it takes years (7 to 10) for vaccines to accumulated enough safety data.

With the near disappearance of the alpha strain, why would we think vaccines geared to producing humoral immunity for that would be protective against delta or mu.

What do viruses do. They mutate. What do anitigenically variant viruses like coronaviruses do, they mutate a lot.

We've tried to make vaccines to coronaviruses for 20 years. Failed each time, sometimes with disastrous results for the vaccinated. Now we have vaccines designed in less than 3 days. They are clearly non sterilizing. A poor choice in the middle of a pandemic.

I would remind my peers here to look into the history of DaPT. The original vaccine was sterilizing. In the 1990 we switched to another non sterilizing one and have seen a marked uptick in pertussis a decade later.

We need to ask why we are seeing such high rates of SARS-CoV-2 infection in Israel today. The answer should be obvious."

An aside: (Noting the personalized CANCER vax in the Moderna release cited above, one hopes that it will be a 'sterilizing' vax and not produce the leaker variants down the road, no? Also interesting is merely the application of vaccine to cancer. Does this infer that cancer is a viral infection?)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:02 am

surevaliance wrote:
Uttar Pradesh might sound obscure to most Americans, but it is the most populated state in India, with urban areas that rival the most densely populated cities in the U.S. Yet, miraculously, despite housing a population of 240 million people, this northern state has been averaging only 24 cases and 0-2 deaths per day in recent months. Despite its size — roughly 73% of the U.S. population — it ranked dead last in cases per capita last week among India's 36 states. What gives?

The answer likely lies in the 10-letter "I-word" that you are not allowed to mention on social media: ivermectin. Evidently, the global medical junta doesn't like the over 60 studies vouching for the efficacy of ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2, especially when used early, but there is something better than a study: pure reality of lived experience.
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz ... oggle-gdpr

I was just googling about to find the stats for pop and size... nice job. Yeah - based on sheer population and density, they should have been much worse off than the US even with strict lock downs. 240M people in an area the size of what --- Missouri? (I see UP as 2X size of Britain - half the size of Texas) And lets face it ---- how effective can a lockdown be over 240M people ??? How many people would you need to enforce such a lockdown ??? Granted there are cultural differences that may benefit the effort, but locking down 240M completely? I'm sure there was lots of 'leakage'.
Something doesn't add up if IVM isn't an ineffective treatment for covid....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel overwhelmingly voted against the Biden administration’s plan to implement booster shots of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccines for all Americans on Friday."

Cited lack of evidence for younger cohorts.

"The panel, however, unanimously voted to give emergency approval to Pfizer booster shots “at least six months following the second dose among people ages 65 and older and those at high risk of occupational exposure and severe COVID-19."

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/17/fd ... 2021-09-18

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel overwhelmingly voted against the Biden administration’s plan to implement booster shots of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccines for all Americans on Friday."
Cited lack of evidence for younger cohorts.
"The panel, however, unanimously voted to give emergency approval to Pfizer booster shots “at least six months following the second dose among people ages 65 and older and those at high risk of occupational exposure and severe COVID-19."
https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/17/fd ... 2021-09-18

Of course! The Social Security is running out of money!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/hmakow/posts/106954397091455941

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... y-members/

Crossing the Line: Nicki Minaj Exposes the Media Mafia; Posts Private Messages From Reporters Threatening Her Family Members

Nicki Minaj is facing a true reality check after speaking out about wanting to be fully informed before she took the rushed Covid-19 vaccine. Now, she is dealing with a constant stream of backlash from the establishment, including big tech who locked her out of her Twitter account for a few hours yesterday for her dissent.

The White House even offered to give her a call to “educate” her about what is acceptable to say and think under their tyrannical regime, but she declined.

https://twitter.com/GraduatedBen/status ... 8908818433

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Watch this!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518, 519, 520 ... 688  Next