Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
What is the risk factor if you've had pricks, boosters and a couple of go-rounds of the coof, too?

Right? Seems to me that if natural infection and shots are both factors that increase your risk, then someone who has both (and that WILL be everyone who got the shot, because infection is inevitable) is more at risk. Ergo, avoiding the shot helps lower the risk. Conversely, each additional booster is only elevating the risk.

Or lower. If you got the lower risk Pfizer dose, is your heart and body "trained" to resist the actual heart conditions for infection?

We don't know, and I wish the study broke down age factors between every 10 years. There is a huge difference in. 10 year old to a 20 year old to a 30 year old.

The fact that we keep relying on other countries for these studies is criminal.

Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's how the criminals in positions of government like it.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:57 pm

I figured this had to be posted in case anyone missed it....

BREAKING: The NIH Just Quietly Admitted Ivermectin Treats COVID
Just six months ago major political voices were banned and even ridiculed for ever talking about Ivermectin as a treatment method against COVI and now the NIH is even promoting it.

So much for “trusting” the experts!

https://en-volve.com/2022/09/01/breakin ... au6zQQBUbc

And some more....

“People Need Held Accountable for What They Did” – Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Attacks Biden Regime for Blocking Life Saving Treatment Ivermectin Against COVID-19

There have now been 90 Ivermectin COVID-19 controlled studies from 963 scientists in 27 countries that show an 83%, 62%, and 39% improvement for prophylaxis, early, and late treatment respectively in COVID patients.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... -covid-19/

Let the tribunals begin....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow even the lib media is starting to cover that.

Remember when the US postal service was intercepting packages suspected to be ivermectin and not allowing their delivery? Need some impeachment and trials for all involved in that, possibly Biden himself but definitely his "COVID point person" Kamala.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:11 pm

Time to tee up that little fucking elf 'Follow MY Science' Faudcci....

I saw some videos saying that the five largest life insurance underwriters have been seeing unprecedented claims due to the vax --- BUT ---- they have an OUT --- their policies specifically say that there is no payout AFTER taking a 'non approved' medicine/drug/treatment..... Who do you think is going to PROVE that all of the mandated vaxs were the EUA ones instead of the (NEVER PRODUCED) approved Comirnaty?????

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:34 pm

Some more good discussions.... I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones, but I have faith and trust in Dr Malone.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ldYkMKUvVAwI/

Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:29 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Inslee just announced that his emergency power to control the Coronavirus will expire on 10/31/22....

Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Inslee just announced that his emergency power to control the Coronavirus will expire on 10/31/22....

But no mention of the MonkeyPox?

Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

AR15L wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

Coming, 11/1/22

Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

Coming, 11/1/22

Ah yes grasshopper. :thumbsup2:

Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:27 pm

I'm sure Jayboi will bend over backwards to make XiJoe's monkeypox coordinator happy....

Attachment:
FcFDWN0XkAIi8a6.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I'm sure Jayboi will bend over backwards to make XiJoe's monkeypox coordinator happy....

Attachment:
FcFDWN0XkAIi8a6.jpeg

You mean bend over forwards?

Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:10 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Massivedesign wrote:

What an asshole.

And in unrelated news, don't forget to vote Democrat on November 8th. What dictatorship, that was so last week!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lancet publishes report allowing the possibility of Covid coming from U.S. lab... :popcorn:

https://news.yahoo.com/lancet-report-cl ... ccounter=1

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Crazy Joe has declared the pandemic is "over." Not sure if this is senility or a last ditch attempt to get votes for the mid-terms.
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... c-is-over/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 646, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651, 652 ... 688  Next