Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:20 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
tyrannical uppity bullshit

I'm confused . . . are we still talking about my moderating?

:ROFLMAO:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 13, 2021 2:35 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Free Booze y'all.... (Just hope your not in AA, or under 21....)

Quote:
The state Department of Commerce is also working with the Association of Washington Business to fund gift cards to local businesses for residents who are recently vaccinated. The Liquor & Cannabis Board is working on a request from wineries and breweries to allow them to buy a glass or a pint for vaccinated customers.

The state also is working with the Seattle Mariners and starting at Thursday night's home game, prizes will be given away to vaccinated individuals at the games from partners like T-Mobile, Alaska Airlines, Microsoft, Costco, Nordstrom and more.

Other ideas are being explored as well, Inslee said.

https://komonews.com/news/local/gov-ins ... te-by-june

Thu May 13, 2021 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
tyrannical uppity bullshit

I'm confused . . . are we still talking about my moderating?

MadPick got his name because he got mad that he had to pick between his 2 loves. Moderating, and eating cake.

Here's a pic of him, making the difficult choice. Circa 2018, colorized.

Spoiler: show

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu May 13, 2021 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Free Booze y'all.... (Just hope your not in AA, or under 21....)

Quote:
The state Department of Commerce is also working with the Association of Washington Business to fund gift cards to local businesses for residents who are recently vaccinated. The Liquor & Cannabis Board is working on a request from wineries and breweries to allow them to buy a glass or a pint for vaccinated customers.

The state also is working with the Seattle Mariners and starting at Thursday night's home game, prizes will be given away to vaccinated individuals at the games from partners like T-Mobile, Alaska Airlines, Microsoft, Costco, Nordstrom and more.

Other ideas are being explored as well, Inslee said.

https://komonews.com/news/local/gov-ins ... te-by-june

Oh, hey there Pagans, if you convert to Christianity, we have all this cool stuff like food, being left alone, and not seeking you out to kill you!

(same shit)

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu May 13, 2021 2:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are you all pretending like they "just" took away your freedoms right now with the introduction of the vaccine? Your life wasn't any different today than it was last year. Literally all of you couldn't get your hardware or groceries without wearing a mask imposed by you for over a year, hell even some gun ranges even enforced mask mandates in the area.

Are they "returning your freedoms?" Yes. And they took it a year ago and we all complied with restaurant closures, gym closures, limited capacity stores, no public events, and no one here did a thing about it because it wasn't your business on the line, and no one here decided to literally die on a hill for them.

At the end of the day you can't force people who decided to comply with laws to defy them. Your freedoms were decided by other people who wished to do transactions with you under the rules they complied with, and it happens everyday when national stores refuse to sell 80% lowers to this state, and when even people here decide not to rent out their mill or cnc machine to finish an 80% because they are complying with authorities and laws they decided to follow.

The unvaxxed class will be made to wear masks but everyone ignores that everyone was made to do it in the first place a year ago.

Thu May 13, 2021 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DeSantis pardons Florida gym owners prosecuted over mask mandate.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/d ... k-mandate/

Thu May 13, 2021 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FTS. I just go everywhere without a mask. No one says a THING.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu May 13, 2021 2:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Same here.
Except stupid Costco, which has lost me and company that I work for, as customers - forever.

Thu May 13, 2021 3:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Same here.
Except stupid Costco, which has lost me and company that I work for, as customers - forever.

If your sense of freedom is on par with your memory, you'll probably not notice the change.

Thu May 13, 2021 3:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Same here.

If your sense of freedom is on par with your memory, you'll probably not notice the change.

Well, that's on the top of these two, plus Safeway.
I even forgot about them, because I stopped going there.

Thu May 13, 2021 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nobody needs to wear a mask. Everybody has had ample opportunity by now to get vaccinated if they want. If you decide to not get vaccinated you are the one taking the risk, not the vaccinated people. And if you get sick, and I hope you don’t, well that was your choice.

Thu May 13, 2021 3:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Nobody needs to wear a mask. Everybody has had ample opportunity by now to get vaccinated if they want. If you decide to not get vaccinated you are the one taking the risk, not the vaccinated people. And if you get sick, and I hope you don’t, well that was your choice.

What about people that took the shot that will might get sick?

Thu May 13, 2021 3:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

What about them? It was their choice and their government recommendation. They will be accountable accordingly.

Thu May 13, 2021 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Yes that will happen with a very small percentage of vaccinated people. And a very small percentage of those will be hospitalized and possibly die. The risk is vanishingly low, and far, far lower than for unvaccinated people, but not quite zero. Any vaccinated people who want to wear a mask are more than welcome to do so.

Thu May 13, 2021 3:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Yes that will happen with a very small percentage of vaccinated people. And a very small percentage of those will be hospitalized and possibly die. The risk is vanishingly low, and far, far lower than for unvaccinated people, but not quite zero. Any vaccinated people who want to wear a mask are more than welcome to do so.

And you know this how? Where's the science to back that up? We've been told repeatedly that the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread. We've also been told that herd immunity is not possible with COVID-19.

The vaccine being promoted hasn't gone through the strenuous testing that others have in the past and is being used on an 'emergency basis'. Well, when the emergency is over, will they pull the vaccine until it passes FDA testing? Or will there be a political excuse to keep the 'emergency' in effect without scientific basis?

When will COVID-19 be determined to be endemic and lose its 'novel' status? Will vaccinations for other endemic disease become required to freely participate in our society?

We don't even have a good value for how much of the population already had COVID-19 and survived without ever showing significant symptoms.

From what I can tell, we don't know or understand the long game of ANY OF THIS MESS.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Thu May 13, 2021 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392 ... 688  Next