Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 

jackass wrote:
The obvious issues are:
1. (insider information) based on his positions of public trust, did he benefit from private information that was available to him during his time as a public servant, but NOT available to the public?
2. (and just as important) did he affect public policy to benefit his investments?
3. (and this is a big one) Royalties made to public servants based on approved products that are sold. Will this affect their ability to make wise (for the public) decisions?

Even with my current employer, and even not being in management, I am limited to the investments I can make based on the (insider) information I know. Easier to direct my investments to a blind trust. Why doesn't Fauci do that?

Like Congress, why do our public servants make investment decisions based on their insider information that I am prohibited from even having the appearance of making, which is also illegal?

You've seen he earns royalties with the use of certain shots pushed by the Gates Foundation.

So does that mean if he recommends a different, cheaper treatment that does not involve the use of shots recommended by the Gates Foundation, he does not earn so much money (royalties)?

So does that mean based on his recommendations, he stands to gain or lose money?

Therefore, will he make decisions based on the amount of money (royalties) he makes?

And then there's that pesky matter of having the person who does the Ethics decisions having a vested interest in approving everything he wants to do... must be nice having your wife rubberstamp everything you want to do.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Conspiracy theorist asks 4 doctors about the Clotshot…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/c ... -clotshot/

Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I never understood those rigid pants and jackets that are made of bast.
Especially, since they don't last long.

Carhartt announces Vaccine mandate will continue despite Supreme Court decision.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... -carhartt/

Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Where are the location of mass graves and missing liberal progressives of those who received the vaccine and died of blood clots and heart attacks?

Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess that explains the conversation I had with Carhartt customer service when they told me they were having difficulties finding sewing machine operators...

You reap what you sew :bigsmile: (get it?)

In other news:

As the official narrative surrounding the Coof crumbles, and media hacks and gubbmint oh-fishulls begin to backtrack, the "limited hangout" (described in the article below) points to a shift in tactics and a new type of push for power.

"So if the Wuhan virus was to be the pretext for social engineering in the name of public safety, do you really think they’re going to go home and forget about it just because we can see the facts aren’t on their side? Their agenda is the 100-year-old dream of the Frankfurt School, the whole reason they destroyed the Western canon in our universities to replace it with cultural Marxism."

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/18/wh ... 2022-01-18

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
Where are the location of mass graves and missing liberal progressives of those who received the vaccine and died of blood clots and heart attacks?

I have been wondering myself...how do they hide that?

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There are no mass graves, but talk to the insurance companies. If there was an uptick of deaths, they would know.

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64
https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana ... 25e2c.html

The insurance actuaries would know, since they have to track the death rate among age groups so they charge the appropriate amount and stay in business.

On a personal note, do you know anyone who has died or has been injured by the jab? I do.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
There are no mass graves, but talk to the insurance companies. If there was an uptick of deaths, they would know.

The insurance actuaries would know, since they have to track the death rate among age groups so they charge the appropriate amount and stay in business.

On a personal note, do you know anyone who has died or has been injured by the jab? I do.

Okay, what does that have to do with anything? How many of those include suicides, murder, and car accidents? How many are based on medical conditions?

Or are you trying to make a point by lumping completely unrelated deaths like some other organizations?

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
jackass wrote:

Okay, what does that have to do with anything? How many of those include suicides, murder, and car accidents? How many are based on medical conditions?

Or are you trying to make a point by lumping completely unrelated deaths like some other organizations?

I'm still trying to digest the "Talk to the Insurance Companies" part. let alone the rest.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And how many of those suicides are a result of the social isolation and atmosphere of fear induced by the psychotic reaction to the coof? How many due to restrictions on the availability of medical care for other severe disease?

40% is not an insignificant jump in mortalities so it isn't unreasonable to call for some analysis and weigh the costs of the vax and lock downs against those of the Chicom flu. Because, certainly, with an increase so significant, the vax and response do figure in.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
And how many of those suicides are a result of the social isolation and atmosphere of fear induced by the psychotic reaction to the coof? How many due to restrictions on the availability of medical care for other severe disease?

40% is not an insignificant jump in mortalities so it isn't unreasonable to call for some analysis and weigh the costs of the vax and lock downs against those of the Chicom flu. Because, certainly, with an increase so significant, the vax and response do figure in.

For all we know the 40% could be due to some TikTok trend of putting a 9mm to your temple and pulling the trigger, without any further breakdown the stat is meaningless to take action over when you have no idea what is causing it.

You can also have a vax and not a lockdown and vice versa, they are don't need to be related.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A rise of 40% in the deaths of 18 to 64 is quite extraordinary, what do you think? Regardless of the cause, do you think it would be worth investigating?

If there was a source to determine if there was a die off, do you think the insurance companies might be a good source? If not, where? (Since there might be payment involved with its necessary legal verification, this might be a good source)

Will the actuaries need to readjust their insurance tables and start raising rates?

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
A rise of 40% in the deaths of 18 to 64 is quite extraordinary, what do you think? Regardless of the cause, do you think it would be worth investigating?

If there was a source to determine if there was a die off, do you think the insurance companies might be a good source? If not, where? (Since there might be payment involved with its necessary legal verification, this might be a good source)

Will the actuaries need to readjust their insurance tables and start raising rates?

Sure, but I think you should want something more than "a CEO of an insurance company said one day" to base any opinions or actions on. I worked for an insurance company and I wouldn't bet my CEO to tell me the great details on age group death rates, that's for actuaries to figure out and what was most important to him was how to sell more policies to people.

Can this guy release the number of insurance claims he had by age, sex, and gender over years vs. the number of policies he holds? Is this just for Indiana? What about the other states? Are other countries seeing this as well?

As far as we know we are just taking this guys 40% taking his word for it. He also has a vested interest in panicking you into buying insurance from him by exaggerating numbers you are in.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Really? Is he an officer of a publicly traded company that's lying to the public in an official capacity? Where's the SEC?

I just googled this story again, since I referenced it several pages before, I bet you just glossed over it.

Yeah, I want more details too. But you asked how we could verify an increased death count.

I think an insurance company that has to verify death and categorize type of death to determine compensation would be in a good position to track age/gender/manner of death in relation to COVID and its after effects, e.g. depression, possible suicide, heart, stroke and respiratory issues (for men) and neurological issues (for women). Maybe they release a detailed financial report at the end of the year. As explained before, an insurance company has a vested interest in getting this all right and maintain a history and track current trends as part of their actuary duties.

What better institution would be better and more able to track? Any ideas?

Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Really? Is he an officer of a publicly traded company that's lying to the public in an official capacity? Where's the SEC?

I just googled this story again, since I referenced it several pages before, I bet you just glossed over it.

Yeah, I want more details too. But you asked how we could verify an increased death count.

I think an insurance company that has to verify death and categorize type of death to determine compensation would be in a good position to track age/gender/manner of death in relation to COVID and its after effects, e.g. depression, possible suicide, heart, stroke and respiratory issues (for men) and neurological issues (for women). Maybe they release a detailed financial report at the end of the year. As explained before, an insurance company has a vested interest in getting this all right and maintain a history and track current trends as part of their actuary duties.

What better institution would be better and more able to track? Any ideas?

It's a good thing agencies make people always have to tell the truth and never can exaggerate or leave out context to conviently portray a product. It's why Nancy Pelosi's husbands trades are 100% legal and Pfizer's claims about the product efficacy has to be taken at face value.

There are two sides of the insurance business, the actuarial probability number crunching which proves the premium would make more than the payout, and the actual sales and management of the policy. Most insurance companies resell policies from carriers in exchange for dealing with the management and sales. They really couldn't care if the policy itself was profitable or not because they get paid on commission for each policy sold, in fact they love policies that are unprofitable because they can sell to customers that they are getting a good deal, nail on high commission while the carriers foot the bill.

So no, not all insurance companies have a vested interest in seeing the numbers are right, a great number of them would like to see the numbers be very wrong so they can sell more policies to customers.

As far as other reliable numbers US social security also keeps tabs on given mortality rates and are publicly available. Your primary insurance carriers that number crunch the probabilities like MetLife, Transamerica or Lloyd's would know but likely are trade secrets because it's work paying actuaries for their only intellectual product.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 596, 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602 ... 688  Next