Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, like i have any room to talk. :rofl9:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MSN Quietly Deleted a Story Revealing That Severe COVID-19 is Rarely Found in the Unvaccinated.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/06/16 ... vey-finds/
:popcorn:

Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5:

Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Divided we fall.

Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got it. Have not been sick in years. What a fucking’s day! I’m miserable.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
I got it. Have not been sick in years. What a fucking’s day! I’m miserable.

Damn....I hope you feel better soon!

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday authorized Moderna Inc's and Pfizer's shot for children aged six months to five years old.
On Saturday, a CDC panel voted unanimously to recommend vaccines for children as young as six months.
That vote was later signed off by CDC Director Rochelle Walensky meaning a national rollout could begin next week.
An infectious diseases expert, Dr. Sarah Long, said: 'We should just assume that we don't have efficacy data' regarding vaccine success in under fives.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... es-5s.html
Experts question CDC's approval of COVID vaccines for under-5s because Pfizer study used just THREE children to prove it works and Moderna admits it is only 37% effective: 'We should just assume we don’t have efficacy data'

Why do kids under 18 need this ANYWAY, given the lack of risk from COVID versus the greater risk of the shot.

Remember, if it requires more shots, IT'S NOT EFFECTIVE.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:16 am

I was out and about in the stores today --- anyone else notice that for some reason there are a HELLAVA lot more people wearing masks lately?!?!?!?! What the hell? And they are not just shitty masks --- full form masks that look to be N95 or better with full seals.... What do they think they know?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I was out and about in the stores today --- anyone else notice that for some reason there are a HELLAVA lot more people wearing masks lately?!?!?!?! What the hell? And they are not just shitty masks --- full form masks that look to be N95 or better with full seals.... What do they think they know?

Maybe people just don't want to get sick? Colds, common Influenza and the rest, it's not always about the Covid.

Maybe they are feeling ill and are protecting you from their germs?

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Last edited by usrifle on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wearing a mask is like wearing a screen door in a submarine - everything gets through it anyway.

Bonus - you get to choke on your own shmegme and carbon dioxide, rendering you less capable of coping with life.

Yeah, they know something..................

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:21 pm

I call bullshit ---- brainwashed idiots.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You were sober this time? :wink05:

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:26 pm

Yes I am. One of those weird nights where 9 beers and I am still surprisingly sober.... it sucks.
Waste of money.... I'm thinking it must have been 3.2 now....

Last edited by JohnMBrowning on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pour a bottle of tequila into your tenth beer - all will be well.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:31 pm

If only... thats what I need.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 637, 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643 ... 688  Next