Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
I don't fear the virus...I have had the flu before and will probably get it again..
Immunities are the ONLY reason humans still inhabit planet Earth. Get too sterile and you will die from things that don't affect others. Like Mexican water (extreme example..)
I have a buddy that lives in the country, goes barefoot everywhere, doesn't always wash his hands before eating...he is as healthy as a horse, meanwhile rich white kids are dying from exposure to peanut butter.

:bow: :thumbsup2:

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Second peak coming to Yakima Valley.ImageImage

Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Until they arrest every law breaker in Seatthell that "requirement" is meaningless.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Until they arrest every law breaker in Seatthell that "requirement" is meaningless.
Yeah, basically Inslee's hoping that store owners/clerks won't sell to people without masks. Curious to see if that attempted hostage holding will work.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:08 pm

Alpine wrote:

Four legs good, two legs bad.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

World Affairs Brief, June 12, 2020 Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World.
Copyright Joel Skousen. Joel Skousen’s World Affairs Brief (http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com).

Mike Adams, ever prone to hype, declared: “The WHO just obliterated every argument for mandatory vaccines or contact tracing by declaring asymptomatic carriers don’t spread it.”
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06-08- ... id-19.html

Actually, the W.H.O. as an organization didn’t announce this, and Dr. “Sky is falling” Fauci, countered by saying it isn’t true. What really happened is that Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, the Dutch head of WHO’s emerging diseases unit at the agency’s headquarters in Geneva said, “From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual... It’s very rare.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/asympto ... -says.html

This evidence is devastating to the entire argument driving the shutdown, and Kerkhove clearly got flack over it. She tried to “walk back” her statement, clearly under pressure over the big revelation that it was, saying “we really don’t know,” but she still couldn’t deny that their studies showed the transmission to be very rare.

The statement is correct and should stand to challenge the entire Covid 19 hyped up response—the lockdowns, social distancing, masks, contact tracing etc. None of these are necessary, especially since up to 80% of those who test positive are asymptomatic according to the Swiss Research Institute. I think they are asymptomatic because either they have such a small trace of the virus, or they don’t have the virus at all. The test picks up most types of coronaviruses, of which there are many, including the common cold. As Mike Adams correctly points out,

It was also the underlying justification for demanding mandatory vaccinations and contact tracing. After all, if the spread of coronavirus were limited to only those who obviously showed symptoms — and could therefore be easily identified and avoided — there would be no logical need for lockdowns, social distancing, masks, contact tracing or mandatory vaccines, since spreaders of the pandemic could be easily identified and avoided (or isolated with selective stay-at-home orders only for the symptomatic).

All at once, the WHO has just exploded all these narratives that were so aggressively pushed by the CDC, Democrat governors, Dr. Fauci at the White House and even the WHO itself. Now, based on the WHO’s new admission, not only should every lockdown be immediately ended; any government effort to initiate new lockdowns should be vehemently rejected as being utterly groundless and anti-science. Mandatory vaccines are no longer needed when asymptomatic carriers present near-zero risk.

But that is not going to happen. Medical authorities keep pushing social distancing because they unknowingly are basing all the contagion on a flawed test—which can continue to drive the pandemic narrative for as long as they want. Sure, there will be a spike in the fall, just like any virus, but it won’t necessarily be Covid 19—just more tests that pick up other corona viruses and colds.
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

“Either way, my mask wearing days are over,” says Mike Adams

Mike Adams initially thought this virus was a deadly serious threat and hyped it to the moon, including thinking that China would take advantage of this and attack the US. But now he admits, Now, it turns out none of that was necessary. This entire pandemic appears to be conquerable with nothing more than vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc. Not even hand washing is necessary, according to the new CDC results, and the very idea of waiting around under house arrest for a new experimental vaccine to be produced now seems insanely stupid.

But it isn’t the WHO who was announcing this, only one doctor at headquarters who, they can say, has now dialed it back and can be forgotten about.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't know if this video has already been shared in this thread or elsewhere, but it's worth a watch, although it is quite long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ

Basically, a nurse who was hired by FEMA to go to NYC to help with COVID started finding disturbing things going on, and she decided to document them with hidden cameras. For example, patient records were showing negative results on COVID tests, but they were being listed as COVID Confirmed. Also, COVID patients were being put in the same rooms and on the same floors as non-COVID patients. There's more, but you need to watch the video to get the full scoop. I found it disturbing, but sadly, not all that surprising.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So sick; politicians helping to infect people to push a political agenda. Fracking psychopaths.

The NYT reports on the spread of the flu. Report Seattle as the jumping off point.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... newsletter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:26 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzurBK6Y_bs

Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:34 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Seattle testing new Covid-19 vaccine.
Side effect, you get really big boobs.
12,384 women are in line at the clinic, stretching 4 miles in order to maintain proper social distancing.

Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-v ... stleblower

Quote:
Yan told Fox News in an exclusive interview that she believes the Chinese government knew about the novel coronavirus well before it claimed it did. She says her supervisors, renowned as some of the top experts in the field, also ignored research she was doing at the onset of the pandemic that she believes could have saved lives.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
12,384 women are in line at the clinic, stretching 4 miles in order to maintain proper social distancing.

12,384x6ft=74,304ft
74,304ft÷5,280ft=14.072 mile long line, sir! :ROFLMAO:

:bonghit:

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If this report is accurate, some people got some 'xplaining to do.

http://www.francesoir.fr/societe-sante/ ... able-proof

I'm checking with my European contacts to see if they've heard anything.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new daddy wrote:
If this report is accurate, some people got some 'xplaining to do.

http://www.francesoir.fr/societe-sante/ ... able-proof

I'm checking with my European contacts to see if they've heard anything.

Trump said it helped. Therefore, it must be awful for you. The media said so.

I know we keep beating the drum, but this whole thing has been a shitshow from day one.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Required" or "Mandate" terms are absurd.

"mandate" is a voluntary act by the defendant, who also has the option of serving what would most generally (though the relative weight is a matter determined by the individual's perspective and readiness to change) be viewed as a harsher alternative, such as incarceration. In this sense, the mandate is not truly mandatory, but is instead a type of legal fiction wherein the court assumes an illusion of power which, in actuality, is constrained by the defendant's free will.(wiki)

Therefore the Bill of Rights protects you as a citizen. Thank GOD our forefathers had brains because the crap kids coming out of our institutions today certainly dont.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 688  Next