Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:34 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
“ Vaccinated Adults under 60 are dying at 2X Times the rate of the Unvaccinated.

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people 10-59, per 100,000 people. The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.”
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/u ... accinated/

What a stupid graph. Deaths from any damn thing with the only difference being vaccinated or not?

Yeah, younger people die faster because they do more stupid shit.

:facepalm2:

Stupid? Why not ask why vaccinated people dying at a higher rate? If all things are equal and the vaccine has zero health consequences, the death rate should be identical, no?

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:25 am
Profile WWW

Here is some interesting info coming out of Japan.
How long is it going to take before the powers that be here allow the use of IVM???

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:46 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

JohnMBrowning wrote:
How long is it going to take before the powers that be here allow the use of IVM???

As soon as Merk and Pfizer are granted their magical pill license. IVM should have been in play since day ONE.

Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:

We've got our Ivermectin from Bainbridge Island Pharmacy with the prescription from a doctor from FL who has WA license.

Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
“ Vaccinated Adults under 60 are dying at 2X Times the rate of the Unvaccinated.

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people 10-59, per 100,000 people. The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.”

What a stupid graph. Deaths from any damn thing with the only difference being vaccinated or not?

Stupid? Why not ask why vaccinated people dying at a higher rate? If all things are equal and the vaccine has zero health consequences, the death rate should be identical, no?

It could be that careless folks die in higher numbers than folks that calculate risk on a higher level.

Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

Its funny, he calls the graph stupid but then points out that young people die faster, but the graph has the same age groups for both vaxed and unvaxed.

and could you expand on the
usrifle wrote:
are you saying young people have a higher death rate than old people because they "do more stupid shit"?

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

spaghetti monster wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

Its funny, he calls the graph stupid but then points out that young people die faster, but the graph has the same age groups for both vaxed and unvaxed.

usrifle wrote:
are you saying young people have a higher death rate than old people because they "do more stupid shit"?

You are right about the age groups being the same, i missed that when i posted. My bad... :facepalm2:

...and yes, young people do more stupid shit than old people, i was one of them in my younger years.

You actually disagree that young people do more stupid shit?

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
spaghetti monster wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

usrifle wrote:

You are right about the age groups being the same, i missed that when i posted. My bad... :facepalm2:

...and yes, young people do more stupid shit than old people, i was one of them in my younger years.

I disagree that young people have a higher death rate than old people regardless of the reason.

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

spaghetti monster wrote:
usrifle wrote:
spaghetti monster wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
usrifle wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

usrifle wrote:

I disagree that young people have a higher death rate than old people regardless of the reason.

The below quote is a little different than what you said above.

"are you saying young people have a higher death rate than old people because they "do more stupid shit"?"

When you factor in the old age part, i suppose that might skew it to your point.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From the UK study

Attachment:
ccuk.JPG

So total deaths from unvax = 2,187

Total deaths from Vaxed = 3,184

If you subtract covid deaths from each group then its

UnVaxed = 1,337

Vaxed = 2,853

So vaxed have an almost 50% more death rate for all deaths, if you count only non covid deaths then vaxed have over double the death rate as unvaxed.

If you count all unvaxed deaths including covid deaths (2,187), and only count Non covid deaths from vaccinated (2,853) you are about 30% more likely to die from a non covid death than unvaxed are from dieing from covid OR any non covid death. I'd love to hear the explanation on that one.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... tember2021

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by spaghetti monster on Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thats why I originally asked what you meant by your statements. You said....

usrifle wrote:

We already know you incorrectly read the graph and this is now a pointless statement of yours but lets assume it wasn't, and how you thought you read the graph was correct.

You are saying it is no surprise young people die faster. Since the graph is about death rate I can only assume you mean young people die faster than old people by death rate. Is that not what you meant? If not then how did you mean it?

And how did you originally think the graph read? Did you think young people were dying from non covid reason at an almost double rate than old people and that is normal to you?

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

I agree - yet we both lived, apparently. I'm sure we all have many near death experiences from our younger years. :bigsmile:

Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fuck this. Another reason to hate smartphones.
How long before the database is hacked?

Quote:
State launches 'WA Verify,' online tool to prove COVID-19 vaccination status
... To use WA Verify, enter your name, date of birth and an email or phone number associated with your vaccine record. You will get a link that will connect you to your digital COVID vaccine record, including a QR code that can be scanned by a SMART Health Card reader...

https://www.q13fox.com/news/state-launches-wa-verify-online-tool-to-proof-covid-19-vaccination-status

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 558, 559, 560, 561, 562, 563, 564 ... 688  Next