Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In the past, they asked you when you come in the military if you are a homosexual. If you get caught in the military doing something they specifically told you not to do, like take drugs, do illegal activities or engage in homosexual activities, you are in a bad spot.

If you come in the military and are asked to take an experimental shot, e.g. anthrax, they can throw the book at you. They threatened court martial for me if I did not take the series of anthrax shots, which I did, the first one sent me to the hospital. I was very fortunate that a doctor had me fill out a questionnaire beforehand, read it and gave me a permanent exemption on my Medical Record (before they persecuted doctors for doing so).

Francis Boyle also went to bat for other service members who refused the experimental anthrax shot.

However in my opinion the COVID shots were much worse. Refusing to take an really experimental shot that you never knew was coming is different.

I was able to obtain medical and religious exemptions from the COVID shots at work, were service members allowed to do that?

As my pastor/trial lawyer says, the 1A is the greatest amendment and gives the individual the ability to refuse ANYTHING based on their sincere belief, no matter if they belong to a church, subscribe to a religion, believe in a deity, read a religious book. Plainly, a sincere belief.

I guess it depends where your true values lie.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Billionaires want ‘Unvaccinated pilots’ for private jets.

The people going to Davos, for the WEF Conference, do NOT want vaccinated Pilots.

“We’re getting calls now from wealthy businessman who require unvaccinated pilots and crew” to fly planes.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... vate-jets/

Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
In the past, they asked you when you come in the military if you are a homosexual. If you get caught in the military doing something they specifically told you not to do, like take drugs, do illegal activities or engage in homosexual activities, you are in a bad spot.

If you come in the military and are asked to take an experimental shot, e.g. anthrax, they can throw the book at you. They threatened court martial for me if I did not take the series of anthrax shots, which I did, the first one sent me to the hospital. I was very fortunate that a doctor had me fill out a questionnaire beforehand, read it and gave me a permanent exemption on my Medical Record (before they persecuted doctors for doing so).

Francis Boyle also went to bat for other service members who refused the experimental anthrax shot.

However in my opinion the COVID shots were much worse. Refusing to take an really experimental shot that you never knew was coming is different.

I was able to obtain medical and religious exemptions from the COVID shots at work, were service members allowed to do that?

As my pastor/trial lawyer says, the 1A is the greatest amendment and gives the individual the ability to refuse ANYTHING based on their sincere belief, no matter if they belong to a church, subscribe to a religion, believe in a deity, read a religious book. Plainly, a sincere belief.

There was no formal policy prohibiting homosexuals until 1993 with don't ask don't tell. Everything was a patchwork of discrimination policies and inconsistent between military protocol, and whatever the staff thought at the time.

So what about the people who were in the middle of service who weren't prohibited and now prohibited for existing?

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Were you in the military? I remember legal briefings I received during before signing and at the start of Initial Entry Training.

Do you know what the UCMJ is? Is that formal enough for you?

https://ucmj.us/925-article-125-sodomy/

Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:09 pm

When I was at Ft. Benning's school for wayward boys, in 1993, one of the phrases the Drill Sgt.s would repeat when soldiers were screwing up was "THAT'S AS WRONG AS TWO BOYS FUCKIN'!"

Anybody else from that time frame ever hear that one? HA!

I almost laughed out loud the first time I heard it. They could be quite comical at times.

There was nothing ambiguous about the policy back then.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Were you in the military? I remember legal briefings I received during before signing and at the start of Initial Entry Training.

Do you know what the UCMJ is? Is that formal enough for you?

https://ucmj.us/925-article-125-sodomy/

I guess these people don't exist.

Also being a homosexual doesn't make you a sodimite, the same way as being virgin doesn't mean you are asexual.

Welcome to being a minority. You are in the struggle phase. Maybe in 40 years you can convince some progressives of the future you are a victim of the oppressive majority and get reprietions.

But instant justice? Get in line pal.

Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:11 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just trashed some posts that seemed to want to continue to derail this thread. Point, counterpoint, discuss = fine. Taking shots, making things personal = not fine. Violating the CoC #3 = Insta Vacation.

Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Stephanie Warriner died after being choked by security in a Toronto hospital for having her mask too low.
A security camera was purposely turned away as guards choked her.
An Ontario judge cleared the guards of manslaughter for “lack of evidence”

"Video from the incident shows Warriner at the Toronto hospital's lobby in a medical gown with a mask on her chin. She was told to put on the mask, and was then approached by security. The incident between the guards and Warriner is now shown on the security cameras as it was turned by another guard. He says he did so because he "panicked" and "got really anxious." The guard was able to keep his job afterward.
The guard allegedly pushed Warriner against the wall, and then restrained her on the ground. She was then moved away by guards while unconscious. She died in hospital 16 days later. The coroner's report showed that she died from a brain injury from a lack of oxygen due to "restraint asphyxia following struggle and exertion."

"She was a very tiny woman who was clearly unwell, sitting, dealing with respiratory distress, and they wrangled her to her death. There was no lawful reason for them to have ever put hands on her. This ought to have been put to a trial."

"Warriner was suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and decided that she would go to the hospital. She was presumed to have Covid, though a later test would show that she did not have the virus."

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1 ... -into-wall

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... o-wall?cfp

Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:51 pm

I JUST watched that vid over on rumble.... but there wasn't any context to it....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guess single payer has found an even faster and cheaper way to euthanize wrongthinkers. That Canadian vet who was officially told to kill herself by Justin Trudeau's "health service" because she asked for a wheel chair ramp better be careful.
https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/canada-of ... -gauthier/

Justin may send some "helpers" to "adjust" her mask.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.
After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage."

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... dium=email

"you're now free to roam about the country. I think I'll drive... while looking up...

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:21 pm

THIS is what resistance looks like.

https://www.abc4.com/news/crime/utah-pl ... ldren/amp/

Utah plastic surgeon gives out fake vaxx cards, fake shots, destroying clot shots.

Good on him.

Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-n ... 235201743/

Heart attack.

THIRTY ONE.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:15 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TechnoWeenie wrote:
https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/cj-harris-american-idol-cause-of-death-1235201743/

Heart attack.

THIRTY ONE.

Died of sudden climate change because of his gas stove I am sure....

Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/cj-harris-american-idol-cause-of-death-1235201743/

Heart attack.

THIRTY ONE.

Died of sudden climate change because of his gas stove I am sure....

Wired has a full blown article on why your gas stove is killing you...

Not kidding, either.

Way to take a great magazine and run it into the ground.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 662, 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668 ... 688  Next