Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:12 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:50 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I;ve been really sick for the past week.
No fever and lungs are clear, so it's not Covid-19.
but I havent left the house in 3-4 days.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
I;ve been really sick for the past week.
No fever and lungs are clear, so it's not Covid-19.
but I havent left the house in 3-4 days.

Hope you feel better soon.

Not many of us have left the house much.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Allegedly, funeral homes in Wuhan are receiving an overabundance of funeral urns.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/urn-deliv ... death-toll

The link the article will take you to Chinese language website that has photographs of the deliveries.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new daddy wrote:
Allegedly, funeral homes in Wuhan are receiving an overabundance of funeral urns.

The link the article will take you to Chinese language website that has photographs of the deliveries.

I don't think anybody believes any data being reported from China, but, at this point, we don't need to. There's enough case data outside the US that accurate information can be gathered while excluding the countries that drive over their citizens with tanks.

Also, remember, Wuhan is a city of 11,000,000 people. This virus isn't the only thing people die from. Cancer, lung disease, old age, heart disease, all the usual suspects. Probably an uptick in suicides and "mysterious" or "unknown" causes as of late that are most certainly not perpetrated by the government against people trying to spread information.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://lyndawilson.src.wastateleg.org/f ... Q3bfB6HX5M

Rep. Linda Wilson and LE go after Inslee to allow gun shops to remain open.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
http://lyndawilson.src.wastateleg.org/firearms-dealers-essential-public-safety-governor-told/?fbclid=IwAR2N5yXkygmnM4UVv7gd5R1NQ3fglu85JCYLMd02ksJXLSdGaQ3bfB6HX5M

Rep. Linda Wilson and LE go after Inslee to allow gun shops to remain open.

Good on her and those that signed the letters. I wish her the best in being able to get the Gov. to change his ways.

I haven't been following Inslee closely since I don't live there (yet), but is he getting Bloomberg money to go after guns (like our CO legislators and Gov)?

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
new daddy wrote:

I don't think anybody believes any data being reported from China, but, at this point, we don't need to. There's enough case data outside the US that accurate information can be gathered while excluding the countries that drive over their citizens with tanks.

Also, remember, Wuhan is a city of 11,000,000 people. This virus isn't the only thing people die from. Cancer, lung disease, old age, heart disease, all the usual suspects. Probably an uptick in suicides and "mysterious" or "unknown" causes as of late that are most certainly not perpetrated by the government against people trying to spread information.

I have access to a international COVID group for medical professionals. In that group, there are claims just like that for Russia - the government has directed that the actual cause of death be listed and not the virus. So if you come in with the virus and you had a heart condition, the cause would be listed as Heart Failure, where as here it would be listed by "Heart Failure caused by COVID-19" or with a secondary cause of "COVID-19"

For the record, I don't fill out death certificates, so those are just generalized examples.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gman wrote:
Gov. Polis in CO stated they are watching cell phone movement, and he thinks there is too much.
I’m not getting a good feeling about the .gov not getting heavy handed with this.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/rhode-isl ... e-in-state

Rhode Island is using the National Guard to hunt down people coming to their state from NY - these people must do a 14 day quarantine.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PTmorgan wrote:
Gman wrote:
Gov. Polis in CO stated they are watching cell phone movement, and he thinks there is too much.
I’m not getting a good feeling about the .gov not getting heavy handed with this.

Rhode Island is using the National Guard to hunt down people coming to their state from NY - these people must do a 14 day quarantine.

Illegal as shit.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:17 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:
Gman wrote:

Illegal as shit.

Meh, that's what they get for living in a shithole like NY

Trump is talking about a forced quarantine of NY, parts of CT and one other state. Is that illegal too? At some point the rest of the country needs to work while NY suffers from their stupid liberal policies of density that got them here

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:37 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:
[

Illegal as shit.

How interesting that NY's gov. Cuomo doesn't like this, but was complaining that all states should be "treated equally" by the federal government. I'm hoping that all counties won't be treated equally after a while. I don't live anywhere near Pierce, King, or Snohomish but am forced to stay in my home and not even go out to a state or federal forest.
Part of NY's problem is the lack of necessary ventilation in those old apt. buildings. So many people live so closely together and they're sharing the same air. So many new homes here in SW Washington have up-to-date ventilation systems that replace the air in the homes a few times per day.
If you are interested in how you can get more info that HVAC and weatherization professionals get, find http://www.healthyindoors.com. One webinar called "The Domino Effect of Quarantine and Responses to COVID-19: What We Know, What You Can Do" has a good deal of recent info as it relates to the present panic. I'd suggest skipping to about minute #31 of this webinar.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Kgbsucka wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:
Gman wrote:

Illegal as shit.

Meh, that's what they get for living in a shithole like NY

Trump is talking about a forced quarantine of NY, parts of CT and one other state. Is that illegal too? At some point the rest of the country needs to work while NY suffers from their stupid liberal policies of density that got them here

The "one other state" is New Jersey.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

O_Kellogg wrote:
Just don't do crowds and heavily populated areas.

Man's not meant to live like bees or ants, crawling all over each other - it's not healthy.
We're "pack animals" NOT "social animals" as the left keeps pushing.

We don't do well in hives (cities), physically or mentally.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

O_Kellogg wrote:
O_Kellogg wrote:
Just don't do crowds and heavily populated areas.

Man's not meant to live like bees or ants, crawling all over each other - it's not healthy.
We're "pack animals" NOT "social animals" as the left keeps pushing.

We don't do well in hives (cities), physically or mentally.

I've always said this. Even though abhorrent behaviors are accepted, it does not mean they are healthy...........

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189 ... 688  Next