Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I guess we should start interviewing now for the Succession of WaGuns then....

Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
I guess we should start interviewing now for the Succession of WaGuns then....

Yep. You guys are toast.

I promise to be a benevolent ruler in your stead.

:ROFLMAO: :peep:

Only thing is, Dang! I got to wait for three years!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anti-Vaccine Activists Use A Federal Database To Spread Fear About COVID Vaccines

"The most commonly cited statistic among anti-vaccine groups is death following vaccination. Graphics from anti-vaccine proponents frequently tick off the number of deaths directly reported in VAERS — without noting the reports there have not been investigated or verified as causally linked to an immunization."

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... id-vaccine

Divided we fall.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why should anyone believe some random Tweet"? I find it highly unlikely some "Executive" of a "World wide" recruiting Company is going to throw that out there.
It would be cutting her own throat and the Companies as well. :popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Anti-Vaccine Activists Use A Federal Database To Spread Fear About COVID Vaccines

"The most commonly cited statistic among anti-vaccine groups is death following vaccination. Graphics from anti-vaccine proponents frequently tick off the number of deaths directly reported in VAERS — without noting the reports there have not been investigated or verified as causally linked to an immunization."

So what? COVID deaths are stacked and padded with unverified deaths and even caught with deaths that have nothing to do with COVID.

Can you address that double standard? Why is it OK to include almost anything as a COVID death but the standard of proof for a vaccine death is almost impossible to meet?
https://apnews.com/article/03408313b495 ... 781338259b
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... n-70148742

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

So what? COVID deaths are stacked and padded with unverified deaths and even caught with deaths that have nothing to do with COVID.

Can you address that double standard? Why is it OK to include almost anything as a COVID death but the standard of proof for a vaccine death is almost impossible to meet?

Did you even read the article? You literally posted 2 minutes after me.

Divided we fall.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Alpine wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

Did you even read the article? You literally posted 2 minutes after me.

Yes, I read it. It was labcoat dipshits whining about how people are making supposedly false claims about deaths and injuries they say are incorrectly linked to the vaccine because they claim there isn't sufficient evidence. I read the whole thing.

But what is hypocritical is these same kinds of idiots were helping to count almost anything as a COVID death, which contradicts what they were complaining about for "standards" for proof of injury and death from the vaccine. Did you read the links I posted? What do you have to say about this double standard? How can you defend it?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In a refreshing note, visited my bank, a grocery and 5 other businesses today and left my mask at home.
No "Must Wear" signs, no funny looks.

It's great to be able to see the smiles on faces.

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:

Yes, I read it. It was labcoat dipshits whining about how people are making supposedly false claims about deaths and injuries they say are incorrectly linked to the vaccine because they claim there isn't sufficient evidence. I read the whole thing.

But what is hypocritical is these same kinds of idiots were helping to count almost anything as a COVID death, which contradicts what they were complaining about for "standards" for proof of injury and death from the vaccine. Did you read the links I posted? What do you have to say about this double standard? How can you defend it?

I've been waiting for a straightforward explanation of this premise.

Okay let's pretend Covid doesn't exist...

What generated an extra 500k in death certificates in the US which is 20-25% higher than average over the previous 4 years of the United states?

Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
Alpine wrote:

What generated an extra 500k in death certificates in the US which is 20-25% higher than average over the previous 4 years of the United states?

We have no way of knowing, but the extra deaths aren't a license to claim it is a specific virus when there:
-a lack of specific evidence linking those deaths to that virus
-found fraud in death tabulations linked to that virus

We're not going to presume those deaths are from the virus. With the stay home orders domestic violence and suicides increased, other things happened, and what happened to the 2020 seasonal flu deaths?

You can't have it both ways, either apply the same standards to both virus deaths and vaccine deaths or to neither.

Quote:

Quote:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Our youngest son, now home from college, and looking for work...had Covid in early Nov 2020.
Flu like symptoms blah blah. He did lose all taste and smell.

He's regained about 70% of it back, but still cannot smell simple things like hair shampoo, tooth paste, etc.
Powerful smells he can smell (Like my farts and Cabbage cooking) but simple smells have not returned.

Anyone else had this symptoms? It's been 8 months since he recovered.

Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Explain the fact that the overall death rate for all causes in the US did not change in any significant manner OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS MUCH LESS IN 2020 despite the half million supposed additional deaths attributed to bat cough 19.

I'll be waiting for your breathless, baseless media talking points. Or, the crickets.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Our youngest son, now home from college, and looking for work...had Covid in early Nov 2020.
Flu like symptoms blah blah. He did lose all taste and smell.

He's regained about 70% of it back, but still cannot smell simple things like hair shampoo, tooth paste, etc.
Powerful smells he can smell (Like my farts and Cabbage cooking) but simple smells have not returned.

Anyone else had this symptoms? It's been 8 months since he recovered.

Not an unusual problem. Apparently 11% of people who lose sense of smell due to covid, have the condition long-term. There are multiple support groups for this on F-book.
I hope your son recovers soon, Brian!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/will-cor ... rm-recover

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
We have no way of knowing, but the extra deaths aren't a license to claim it is a specific virus when there:

Is it we have no way of knowing, or we have no way of showing how many people died in the US in general in a way that you would accept?

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Is it we have no way of knowing, or we have no way of showing how many people died in the US in general in a way that you would accept?

Do you acknowledge the fraud/errors or not? If you admit the data is already contaminated then you can't go on and makes claims about the data as being definitive.

They are asking people to inject themselves with something that hasn't gotten full FDA approval and part of the justification are death stats that have been PROVEN TO BE INCORRECT.

On top of that they have at a MINIMUM trashed 75 million doses of vaccine as "contaminated" and we know there are at least SOME deaths from the vaccine due to strange blood clotting conditions as well as people whose hearts are swelling up. There are also doctors who believe there are longterm diseases that can be caused by the vaccines, such as parkinsons, alzheimers, etc.
https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-r ... XhP_r4yHBE

Quote:

Quote:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428, 429 ... 688  Next