Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:55 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Holyfuck. These guys don't give up.

Biden just awarded Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance... you know, the group that is responsible for the gain-of-function research in Wuhan...
another $8.7 million in grants for "Pandemic".

How big of a pandemic will $8.7 mil buy?

https://warroom.org/2023/01/20/new-mill ... dium=email

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
01-21-2023_002834.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The devil's in the details...

Attachment:
page 666.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Admits “The Anti-Vaxxers Clearly Won – You’re the Winners”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... n-winners/

Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:38 am

I was surprised to see this on MSN.... Looks like Barry is also responsible.
It will be good to see him hang....

Heretofore, Obama appeared throughout his presidency (at least publicly) to be leery of the risks associated with GOF research. His concern grew after a series of “biosafety incidents” had occurred at government research facilities. And in October 2014, his administration announced a pause on all funding of GOF research, during which they would conduct an assessment of its “potential risks and benefits.”

This “deliberative process” ended on Jan. 9, 2017, when the White House Office of Science and Technology set in motion the events that would lift the moratorium on funding later that year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 48bca12c1f

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:15 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AR15L wrote:
The devil's in the details...

Attachment:
page 666.JPG

Apropo for Mark of the Beast page....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:09 pm

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that. Very apt.

Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Decades of social indoctrination and degraded ability to think critically has left most people hopelessly unable to resist the vitriolic opinions of those under the spell of coronavirus mass formation. Even though they didn’t necessarily believe the covid narrative, especially when it became clear only the very old (especially when tyrant governors inserted infected patients into nursing homes) and the very obese actually died with covid, these people still went along..."

"...Anyone with the gall to dispute the narrative with factual data, sound reasoning, and pointing out the cure was worse than the disease, became an enemy of the state and subject to intolerant attacks, cancellation from society, and censorship on par with the worst totalitarian regimes in history..."

"“Another consequence, that is very typical for totalitarian states, is that people become radically intolerant for dissonant voices. Because if someone tells another story, if someone claims that the official story is wrong, then this person threatens to wake the people up and they will get angry because they’re confronted with the initial anxiety and the initial psychological discontent. So, they direct all that aggression at these dissonant voices, at the other voices. And at the same time, they are radically tolerant for their leaders, for the people who pronounce the mainstream narrative. These people can actually cheat and lie and manipulate and do everything they want, but they will always be forgiven by the crowd because the crowd seems to think that they do it for their own sake. That’s also part of the mechanism of mass formation.”

- Mattias Desmet – The Psychology of Totalitarianism"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... sis-part-2

"So here we are in early 2023, with the mass formation psychosis still thoroughly intact, authoritarian measures still in place, anger building among all three factions, as the 30% dissenters have been proven right without being given credit, the hypnotized 30% who were wrong want more restrictions and punishments, and the go along to get along 40% are slowly realizing they were duped and experiencing massive regret. We face a multi-pronged situation which is likely to result in a tragedy of untold proportions over the next few years."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:06 pm

"...tragedy of untold proportions over the next few years."

That IS the direction of things. Be prepared, physically, mentally, spiritually, logistically.

Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PV has released an uncover video of Jordan Walker director of research at Pfizer admitting on camera (and asking that the person with the camera not pass this info on) that Pfizer intends to intentionally mutate the virus in order to create new vaccines to "get ahead" of what they think will be "natural mutations."

Can we start the war crimes trials yet?

Also, shortly after this video aired yesterday Google and social media companies began scrubbing all mention of this guy. However Google systems unintentionally revealed this fact when you tried searching for his name it said "these results are changing rapidly."

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Full video from Project Veritas:

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/sta ... s-viral%2F

Verified credentials:

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/sta ... 0223137798

Alpine wrote:
PV has released an uncover video of Jordan Walker director of research at Pfizer admitting on camera (and asking that the person with the camera not pass this info on) that Pfizer intends to intentionally mutate the virus in order to create new vaccines to "get ahead" of what they think will be "natural mutations."

Can we start the war crimes trials yet?

Also, shortly after this video aired yesterday Google and social media companies began scrubbing all mention of this guy. However Google systems unintentionally revealed this fact when you tried searching for his name it said "these results are changing rapidly."

Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Update: ‘Pfizer is mutating the Covid Virus to discover new Vaccines, don’t tell anyone'
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/p ... ll-anyone/

Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:48 pm

Epic!!!!
Guess who just got fired..... Too bad he didn't get arrested too.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Epic!!!!
Guess who just got fired..... Too bad he didn't get arrested too.

Arkancide?

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 663, 664, 665, 666, 667, 668, 669 ... 688  Next