Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:44 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Seatthell Clowncil bans evictions forever 

Is it possible for a lease to have a clause "I agree to waive eviction bans" or somesuch?

Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unfunded administrative taking how now been extended until Jan of 2022, and of course the winter moratorium will take over at that time extending this for 2+ years that landlord in Seatthell are fucked.
https://www.king5.com/article/news/loca ... d241e0d74f

And of course after the winter eviction ban is over the "schoolyear" eviction ban takes over. And after the schoolyear eviction ban is over the virus one will carry them through the summer until the schoolyear resumes, and then the winter ban again.

See where this is going?

Evictions are now banned forever. Landlords in Seatthell you are fucked.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And as more and more property owners sell, "suddenly" there is a critical shortage of rental properties available. Who could have possibly seen that crisis coming?

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
And as more and more property owners sell, "suddenly" there is a critical shortage of rental properties available. Who could have possibly seen that crisis coming?

Uh…. Seattle clowncil?

Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
Traut wrote:

Uh…. Seattle clowncil?

Oh hell no. It will be a complete shock and excuse for more over reaching, probably illegal regulation, and no doubt Trump's fault.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:08 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Traut wrote:

Blackstone maybe?

Quote:
Blackstone Group Inc. has agreed to buy a company that buys and rents single-family homes in a $6 billion deal, a sign Wall Street believes the U.S. housing market is going to stay hot.

The investment firm confirmed Tuesday that it has reached a deal to acquire Home Partners of America Inc., which owns more than 17,000 houses throughout the U.S. Home Partners buys homes, rents them out and offers its tenants the chance to eventually buy. The deal had been reported earlier by The Wall Street Journal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/blackstone ... 1624359600

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've been seeing real-estate plateau, same as lumber. For me this is bad... but the bans might help keep prices up.

The context, is my dad and I are stripping and selling his home, but we arent ready to sell yet... I want to get in under the crash

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd get on it. I feel prices are done increasing and will slowly retract a little. The house I bought less than 2 years ago for $408k just appraised a few weeks back for $590k. Meanwhile a slightly bigger house across the street has been on the market for 6 weeks with a $560k ask and still no takers. And there are two more developments being built up the road that land has already been cleared for so supply will keep increasing.

shaggy wrote:
I've been seeing real-estate plateau, same as lumber. For me this is bad... but the bans might help keep prices up.

The context, is my dad and I are stripping and selling his home, but we arent ready to sell yet... I want to get in under the crash

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
Fizmo wrote:
Is it possible for a lease to have a clause "I agree to waive eviction bans" or somesuch?

It always depends on how much lawyer one can afford.

Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Inslime admitted that the whole thing was illegal, on accident of course.
https://www.seattletimes.com/business/r ... re-sunday/
Quote:
“We have to have some end to the moratorium. You can’t have an economy ultimately where just nobody pays rent,” Inslee said at a press conference Thursday.

Fucking idiot. The lawsuits will be massive.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This can happen when you have someone making shit up like they are royalty and not empowered by the people. Being able to make the rules without the participation of the legislature should always be illegal. "Pandemic" or not (what will the next excuse be?). We have technology and meetings can still be held without everyone being in the same room.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Extended through the end of February.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... -february/

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has any building owner that has rentals sued the clowncil for this shit yet?
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS LEGAL?????

Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:51 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Settle down, Rick.

Legality is in the eyes of the beholder.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Settle down, Rick.

Legality is in the eyes of the beholder.

:ROFLMAO:

I see what you did there :wink05:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next