Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29  Next
 You've Been Waiting for it: The Idaho Thread! 

Idaho is definitely an under rated state. I grew up there and moved to Seattle for college. Stayed in WA due to higher pay and more job opportunities. I still spend my summers out there with the family though! Just simpler all around which is nice. I love that they dont gate old forest service roads, it makes trail riding much more fun than in the Western Cascades.

Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Libs aren't taking their loss of the NIC board well. They are disrupting board meetings with screaming, yelling, pulling fire alarms and being general douche bags. Leading it is a who's-who of failed local demonrat political candidates and their deranged friends and family.

Read this and watch the videos and see the photos to see how much the tiny amount of libs hate the way they know North Idaho is turning even deeper red than before.

https://www.kcspectator.com/post/nic_12-10-22

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://caseywhalen.substack.com/

https://tv.gab.com/channel/realredeleph ... 730df81ed8

The Marxists Trying to Take Over North Idaho EXPOSED, and How to Stop Them

From the Vinent James channel:
https://tv.gab.com/channel/realredelephants

Vincent James mentions the fire alarms during the meetings and even has the honery female doctor that allegedly pulled the fire alarm referenced above.

Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In the last few years, Californians have accounted for over 60% of migrants fleeing the Golden State to Idaho. This has led to some sort of backlash from native residents of Idaho with some questioning the real motive of the migrating Californians.

Good luck with staying red, Fred.

Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
In the last few years, Californians have accounted for over 60% of migrants fleeing the Golden State to Idaho. This has led to some sort of backlash from native residents of Idaho with some questioning the real motive of the migrating Californians.

Good luck with staying red, Fred.

Relying on luck won't work.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey tater heads: what's the skinny on the stink emanating from the Simplot and Amalgamated Sugar plants?

You ever smell it?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Red-Pilling the Boomer Generation at the Local Idaho Republican Club
https://tv.gab.com/channel/realredeleph ... cb99ebe160

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Update on the North Idaho College situation.
https://www.idahotribune.org/news/north ... bview=true
https://www.boisestatepublicradio.org/n ... ?_amp=true

All lib strategies to sue/block/derail or disrupt the new NIC governing board majority of elected conservatives have fizzled. The few lawsuits are now moot and some digging has incriminated the previous appointed liberal board's attorney's attempt to secretly alter the contract of their crony president at the last minute to prevent him from being removed by the new board.

This is a template for how to fix Montana's colleges. The same format can be followed in taking over the Montana University system's college boards and then firing the liberal bureaucrats that they appoint to run the colleges. If Montanans don't do this, then you can expect another Democrat governor in 2024 like you had for nearly 2 decades until 2020 when the pandemic shut the colleges down and all those liberal students were forced to go back home to San Francisco and couldn't vote in Montana.

Once you capture the college boards and fire presidents, HR managers, counselors and establish cirriculum and discipline policies, not only will you be able to put a damper on democrat strategies for registering students on campus to vote, but you'll also dissuade woke libtards from wanting to come to Montana for college in the first place. Oh, and a side benefit is making MT college education decent, wholesome and worthwhile again.

The quadruple murders down at University of Idaho in central Idaho in Moscow (Latah County) have not only shined a light on one of the few tiny blue counties/cities in Idaho and the result of their soft on crime policies that helped facilitate that quad murder, but it's also led to many parents pulling their kids out of UofI and those kids aren't coming back. The whole thing was a Keystone Kops nightmare scenario and will probably result in the next local and state elections there flipping all political seats at the city and county level and the liberal sheriff and police losing their jobs.

Conservatives in central Idaho are already planning a takeover campaign for UofI's governing bodies, they're a bit different from NIC.

TL:DR; Idaho is getting more conservative by the day and if you're a liberal don't move here, we'll make your life hell. You know who you are. No more live and let live. Many things libs have done in blue states to conservatives are happening the other way here. If you're an outspoken lib here expect your business to go down and people to put your address up on social media and to make life miserable.

I don't mind people moving here if they are true conservatives or recovering liberals who learned their lesson about how to not fuck up a state. WA is lost. The legislative session you're about to go through will be a BOHICA-fest like you cannot imagine. You're getting semi auto bans, mag possession bans, preemption repeal, and bizarre other laws that the new WA Office of Gun Control Law Ideas is using tax payer dollars just to think up. The elections are gone(mail-in and drop box honor systems are a joke), no liberal will ever lose statewide and every lib initiative will pass and the Seattle trials lawyers who make up state supreme court will defend that shit.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sex ed for young spuds... put a sock on that tater tot.

https://www.idahotribune.org/news/graph ... dium=email

Trojan condoms produced an instructional video - how to put on a jimmie cap - for middle schoolers. Same school program taught about rubbing one off, the use of..."alternate openings"... and more good stuff, yeah boiee.

FJB

Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yup, that's Latah County. Why do you think that quad murder happened there? U of I is a cesspool that will be cleaned.

Quote:

Quote:

Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:48 pm

jukk0u wrote:
Hey tater heads: what's the skinny on the stink emanating from the Simplot and Amalgamated Sugar plants?

You ever smell it?

Frequently. My wife thinks it smells like peanut butter. Just an agriculture smell to me. No biggie.

Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lincoln4 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

You ever smell it?

Frequently. My wife thinks it smells like peanut butter. Just an agriculture smell to me. No biggie.

Thanks for that. You're fifteen or so miles east of Simplot?
hmmm. I can understand ag-smells, but some, like following the tallower's truck down the road on a hot day, are a bit much. Is the prevailing wind in the Treasure Valley easterly or does the miasma cover the area widely? (I really need to take a recon there. Still trying to reconcile myself to moving to the basin.)

What about shooting? Lefty is always bragging on the gun shows but not so much on rifle ranges? I see a place south and east of Kuna, but it seems pretty austere for an area that sees snow and sub freezing temps. Where do you go, if at all?

FJB

Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jim, there are two sugar plants in Nampa, both next to the freeway.
On a bad day you can smell it only to about two miles away. Even then you get used to it after the first year you're here. Most of the time, you don't even notice them. What you will see are trucks, trucks and more trucks every day loaded heading for the plant. Not small ones, either.
These guys drive right through the middle of town and are darn good at it. Never a problem.
I'm less than two miles away from this plant and rarely smell it.

Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+nourse+range&rlz=1C2CHBF_enUS695US695&sxsrf=AJOqlzUkfxWX2T9CqYA3K7-yb9fI_nt-YA:1674136343106&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwij-6Tw49P8AhXeFjQIHYAkDz8Q_AUoAnoECAIQBA&biw=1745&bih=852&dpr=1.1

I'm 15 miles away. It's open daylight hours and it's free.

Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just for fun.
https://511.idaho.gov/@-116.63149,43.58336,12?show=roadReports,cameras,stationsAlert#camera/327/2087932998

Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 29  Next