Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 30  Next
 You've Been Waiting for it: The Idaho Thread! 

Old Growth wrote:
Alpine wrote:
Near Spirit Lake, west of 95. Sort of between Spirit Lake and Athol.

I know a guy outside of Athol, he lives off of Staoffmi Rd. :thumbsup2:

I've driven that road years ago. Kind of spooky. Kept hearing what sounded like the theme to deliverance music the further back I got.

“Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
-Benjamin Franklin

Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey, Lefty, one of your neighbors got off his leash and tore through western WA.

https://komonews.com/news/local/man-dea ... wn-seattle

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Hey, Lefty, one of your neighbors got off his leash and tore through western WA.

https://komonews.com/news/local/man-dea ... wn-seattle

Must of gotten into a bad batch of potatoes.

OTOH it happened in Seatthole so he's your problem now. :bonghit:

Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mashed taters.

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... o-55-crash

Must have been on her phone seeing if she got moar "likes".

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't cross the po-po in Caldwell Idaho

https://komonews.com/news/local/caldwel ... sive-force

"Former Caldwell Police lieutenant Joseph Hoadley is accused of punching and choking various detainees over the years and went as far as to brag about the alleged excessive force to his former co-workers, according to federal court records."

:gibbs:

FJB

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally got our place. Neighbor has a 750 yard range on his place, may set up something like that. Also good news is got into Starlink earlier than thought. Checked the neighbor's speed on it and he's pulling down 400mb easy, sometimes higher and pushing out 100mb or higher with 40 latency, that's better than some cable connections.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:42 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

That’s good news, Alpine. thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Boise just tied this long-standing weather record

Quote:
When the temperature ticked to 100, it officially became the 20th day of the year with triple-digit heat. That tied the record set in 2003 and eclipsed every other year over the past 147 years.

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/wea ... rylink=cpy

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Idahostateman is a lib fishrag, like CDApress and like how Spokesman Review has become.

Notice how they don't say what data they're using for temperature historical records. Libs are infamous for mixing orbital and ground based sensor data over the last half century in order to cherry pick the highest temps possible to try and show a warning trend in recent decades.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Starlink showed up today, getting 250 down and 100 up with 40 latency with the "de-prioritized" mobile service here until full residential comes available next year. So far it's awesome.

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"People are moving to Idaho in droves. But how many, and who, are leaving the Gem State?"

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nor ... 52859.html

But look at the number 1 of where they are coming from, ( hell, the top 3)
Not good for Idaho.

https://stacker.com/idaho/states-sendin ... ople-idaho

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Near meaningless data to list overall states. Most of the people I've talked to from CA and WA are conservative refugees who love Idaho the way it is. The people moving here from those places are more conservative than the locals and get more paranoid about elections and ballot measures than even the locals because of what they lost back in their previous home.

Until I see voter registration demographics on these people who move that contradict that I'll refer everyone to looking at county election data and how it changed from 2016 to 2020. The trend is clear and I can show that across Idaho the entire state, almost every single county, got more conservative, not less. The 2022 midterms will undoubtedly show this trend continuing.

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Near meaningless data to list overall states. Most of the people I've talked to from CA and WA are conservative refugees who love Idaho the way it is. The people moving here from those places are more conservative than the locals and get more paranoid about elections and ballot measures than even the locals because of what they lost back in their previous home.

Until I see voter registration demographics on these people who move that contradict that I'll refer everyone to looking at county election data and how it changed from 2016 to 2020. The trend is clear and I can show that across Idaho the entire state, almost every single county, got more conservative, not less. The 2022 midterms will undoubtedly show this trend continuing.

I can confirm all of this. It's the same from everyone I've talked with here in Nampa & Caldwell. Even Boise is pretty hard core red.
It's the loudmouth POS multicolored hair libtards that think the louder they scream means you have to agree.
Fuck off cupcake!

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hope you guys are right, but when the biggest influx is from Commifornia, followed by WA and Oregon, that's not good.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Actually it is good because I've found conservative refugees from those places are more electorally dependable than locals here who are complacent and who would be more likely to let libs get their way. The local libs here like to hold up Cecil Andrus as some amazing godlike historical figure. The new arrivals don't give a shit and aren't fooled by that crap.

The election data doesn't lie and is absolute proof. Idaho still has legit elections.

Go look at the 2016 county level ID results and then look at 2018 and 2020. You'll see the trend. That data is undeniable.

My family chose ID for a reason. It's long-term electorally safer than AK and WY due to geographical and size and other factors, and much much safer in the long run than MT where the libs already have deep inroads and are poised to make MT a blue state.

After Maylinn Smith fucked MT by giving the Dems the new representative seat, the 2022 midterms will show us if the electoral reforms MT put in place worked or if they'll go back to Dem rule in 2024.

ID doesn't have many colleges and the few ones it does have are being roped under new controls and restrictions to purge libtard ideology from them. Even Boise the city itself has been turning more red.

Quote:

Quote:

Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 30  Next