Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:29 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 We Live in Interesting Times. What Will History Say? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All circumstances pictured above is a result of switching from capitalism to oligarchy.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think the trump presidency will be written as negative or not at all in future school history books. Considering that most presidents aren’t even mentioned or are just listed as a president in history books I would expect most teachers to skip over any positive mention of president trump.

Aside from history books, I’m sure many left leaning people will do as they do now and consider him to be one of the worst presidents in history. Some already compare him to hitler. I believe he could personally find a cure for cancer by himself and they would never mention that it was him and still say he was the worst president in history.

Last edited by scorpion rider on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hope history honestly tells this story.

*The Obama admin was among the most corrupt in history. It was involved in multiple scandals that the criminally complicit media covered up. Gun running, cash guns and trades to terrorists; betraying allies and friends; giving Iran nuke powers, rotten anti-American deals with foreign enemies like Iran, Russia and China; weaponizing various agencies (FBI, CIA, IRS, EPA, BLM, etc.), lies and coverups galore, etc. And then running cover for Hillary. Many members of his admin should be prosecuted, and lawyers disbarred, including Comey, Clapper, Strozk, Lynch, McCabe, Holder, and others. Total frauds and some acted in treasonous manners.

* That Hillary and Bill and the rest of those in the Clinton organizations were and are deeply corrupt and should be in prison. Bill for his exploits, and Hillary for hers. Selling American influence, graft, bribery, kickbacks, etc. to make hundreds of millions in a totally sham charitable foundation that is nothing more than a laundering tool to make them rich and powerful. She should have been prosecuted for her crimes, including the illegal email server and obstruction of justice. And dealing with foreign governments under the protection of the Obama admin to spy on Trump. Peddling fake information which allowed the Obama admin to secure false FISA warrants.

* The entire leftist media which ran cover for and also while doing so pushed endless fake narratives against Trump. They sold out media and journalist integrity for bias and hit pieces. They've ruined the news and news agencies. Totally destroyed journalist integrity. There should be a state and nationwide licensing organization for journalists, like Doctors and Lawyers. Hard to get into, and if you violate your standards you lose your license.

* Many/most of the Dems in various offices, from leftist Governors and AGs with endless lawsuits against the Trump admin, to the totally irresponsible leaders in the Dem party who preach racism, violence, race baiting, anti-fa nonsense, etc., which leads to violence and destruction.

* That Trump was repeatedly and unfairly hounded on nonsense investigations for which no other modern POTUS has been held to the same absurd standard. Rampant crimes committed on the left are ignored, whilst nonsense pursued aggressively against Trump. A total waste of time and tax money. The Mueller probe wasted 2+ years and $30,000,000,000 and essentially resulted in nothing other than some unrelated associates being prosecuted for unrelated offenses. That boondoggle and waste should result in fraud/waste/abuse ethics violations and prosecutions.

I digress. So much "wrong" going on in politics...

Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m still hoping for an extinction level event.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
I’m still hoping for an extinction level event.

No Joke...

The high school I went to didn't teach history past WWII. Even then we just skimmed over some of the major points, which I don't remember now

Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

History will say what the writers write. Just like any era of time. Those controlling the flow of information will be the ones heard. Think about how much of history is written from the bias of men. Specifically wealthy educated or religious men. Some unpopular rulers were almost written out of history because of those controlling the pens of the time.

Now this won't be the case necessarily with the modern era. However, large tech companies or media outlets with specific political leanings might try to stem the flow, or word the flow in a way that favors their narrative.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It will say that George Orwell indeed had a time machine then came back and wrote 1984.... :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And still, no one is reporting the era of the Obamas', where the highest number of "disapeared" children in the country were in the greater D.C. area. Wonder where all those missing children went to?

Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It depends if Trump wins in 2020 or not. If he wins, he'll go down as greatest ever. If he loses, the history books will say nothing about how shitty he was and how the demons managed to throw him out.

History books are written by the winners.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:54 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

IMO either way it will be written as an awakening.

Either an awakening as to social injustices and hateful prejudices that led to social enlightenment. Much buttsecks. Much :throwup:

Or an awakening as to political corruption and the need for great reformation of our system of governance.

Preferably the latter.

Can we militia yet?

Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

History will tell us the tale about how stunning and brave Hillary Clinton is and how she is the embodiment of a strong woman.

Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It is said Nero played his fiddle as he watched Rome Burn.

What will our progeny say? "Buenos dios! Dijew [i]used[i] to live here, barely? esse?"

No, sorry wrong conversation.., What will our children say:

While America fell progressives lit each other's bongs from the flames of our burning BORs.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
History will tell us the tale about how stunning and brave Hillary Clinton is and how she is the embodiment of a strong woman.

This will be it. At present.

Despite the fact that she has done NOTHING.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
I hope history honestly tells this story.

*The Obama admin was among the most corrupt in history. It was involved in multiple scandals that the criminally complicit media covered up. Gun running, cash guns and trades to terrorists; betraying allies and friends; giving Iran nuke powers, rotten anti-American deals with foreign enemies like Iran, Russia and China; weaponizing various agencies (FBI, CIA, IRS, EPA, BLM, etc.), lies and coverups galore, etc. And then running cover for Hillary. Many members of his admin should be prosecuted, and lawyers disbarred, including Comey, Clapper, Strozk, Lynch, McCabe, Holder, and others. Total frauds and some acted in treasonous manners.

* That Hillary and Bill and the rest of those in the Clinton organizations were and are deeply corrupt and should be in prison. Bill for his exploits, and Hillary for hers. Selling American influence, graft, bribery, kickbacks, etc. to make hundreds of millions in a totally sham charitable foundation that is nothing more than a laundering tool to make them rich and powerful. She should have been prosecuted for her crimes, including the illegal email server and obstruction of justice. And dealing with foreign governments under the protection of the Obama admin to spy on Trump. Peddling fake information which allowed the Obama admin to secure false FISA warrants.

* The entire leftist media which ran cover for and also while doing so pushed endless fake narratives against Trump. They sold out media and journalist integrity for bias and hit pieces. They've ruined the news and news agencies. Totally destroyed journalist integrity. There should be a state and nationwide licensing organization for journalists, like Doctors and Lawyers. Hard to get into, and if you violate your standards you lose your license.

* Many/most of the Dems in various offices, from leftist Governors and AGs with endless lawsuits against the Trump admin, to the totally irresponsible leaders in the Dem party who preach racism, violence, race baiting, anti-fa nonsense, etc., which leads to violence and destruction.

* That Trump was repeatedly and unfairly hounded on nonsense investigations for which no other modern POTUS has been held to the same absurd standard. Rampant crimes committed on the left are ignored, whilst nonsense pursued aggressively against Trump. A total waste of time and tax money. The Mueller probe wasted 2+ years and $30,000,000,000 and essentially resulted in nothing other than some unrelated associates being prosecuted for unrelated offenses. That boondoggle and waste should result in fraud/waste/abuse ethics violations and prosecutions.

I digress. So much "wrong" going on in politics...

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... uppet.html

Fiona Hill Testifies that Obama Was Putin's Puppet

"While the fake news media are trying to convince you that Trump investigating the obvious and blatant corruption of the Biden family in Ukraine is a crime, one of their witnesses declared that Obama danced to Putin's tune.

Fiona Hill testified that Obama refused to give military aid to Ukraine despite the fact that the "interagency" — the unelected wonks like Vindman who think they not Trump should run foreign policy — said that the U.S. should provide weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves against the Russian invasion.

Hill testified that Obama refused to provide lethal aid to Ukraine so as to not upset Putin.

That's pretty clear evidence that Obama, not Trump, was in Putin's pocket.

Hill's testimony also creates problems for the Democrats' impeachment narrative.

After all, the elite policy wonks said the U.S. should arm Ukraine to help defeat Russia's invasion, but Obama said he wouldn't because that would make Putin mad. Given that the Democrats are saying in the impeachment hearings that Trump temporarily not following the "guidance" of the interagency is an impeachable offense, clearly, Obama's permanent rejection of the interagency guidance must also be a crime.

What Republicans are doing is using the impeachment farce to shine a light on the many failings of the Democrats that the fake news media will never cover, including how the Democrats, not Republicans, have always been on Russia's side.

To see who was really putting America first, we can compare Obama's deference to Putin to Trump's actions that have gone directly against Putin's interest, such as provided weapons to Ukraine. Trump held the military aid up for a short time only because of his concerns about corruption and the fact the Europeans should be providing more aid to Ukraine. Unlike Obama Trump did what Putin didn't want done and what the interagency wanted done.

But that's not the only evidence we have that Obama was dancing to Putin's tune.

In March 2012 Obama told Russian president Dimitry Medvedev the following: "On all these issues, particularly on missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space[.]"

Putin did give Obama space and didn't act aggressively during the 2012 campaign, which is why Obama was able to mock Mitt Romney for Romney's concern about Russian aggression.

Why did Putin agree? Because Obama also told Medvedev this: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

That's far from the only example of Obama doing Putin's bidding for political gain. Here's a few things that Obama did that really helped Putin:

1. Obama "reset" our relationship with Russia even though Russia continued to hold pieces of the country of Georgia that they had taken by force.
2. Obama let a Russian company get control of 20% of U.S. uranium reserves.
3. Obama canceled a missile defense system for Europe, which was designed to prevent Iran from being able to blackmail the E.U. because Putin didn't like it.
4. Obama set up a deal with Iran, a Russian client in the Middle East, so that Iran would be able to develop nuclear weapons once Obama was out of office.
5. When the Russian client running Syria used chemical weapons against civilians, Obama did nothing despite having proclaimed that to be a red line. Instead, he turned the problem over to the Russians, who we now know allowed their client to retain some chemical weapons.

Compare that to how Trump's been treating Putin:

1. Got Germany to cancel a massive natural gas deal with Russia which cost Putin billions.
2. Got NATO to significantly increase defense spending.
3. Increased sanctions on Iran to get them to stop nuclear weapon development.
4. Bombed the Russian client's air base in Syria in response to the Syrian government using chemical weapons against civilians.
5. Significantly increased U.S. defense spending.
6. Provided lethal aid to the Ukrainians to help them fight off the Russian invasion.
7. Has told Russia to get its troops out of Venezuela.
8. Has increased sanctions on Russian entities.

This part of an interesting pattern where Democrats accuse Trump of crimes that he isn't committing but Democrats are. Examples include the following:

Accusing Trump of "bribing" Ukraine when in fact that's what Biden did.
Accusing Trump of going easy on Putin when in fact that's what Obama did.
Accusing Trump of putting kids in cages when in fact that's what Obama did.
Accusing Trump of financial crimes and profiting from his office when in fact that's what Hillary did.
Accusing Trump of being racist when it's the Democrats who ignore the mass shooting of blacks in Chicago and deny black kids decent educations.
The reality is simple: the whole story that Trump and Republicans are soft on the Russians is a big lie. Since back in the old days, when leftists supported Hitler because he was allied with Russia, 'til the present, leftists have always supported Russia and said that it is a great place.

That changed only when leftists thought Putin might have hurt Hillary, or more likely because they thought he'd be a good scapegoat to blame Hillary's loss on while attempting to convince the American people that Trump isn't really the president.

While the fake news media won't cover it, Fiona Hill's testimony shows that not only are the Democrats condemning Trump for something they said was great when Obama did it, but it was Obama, not Trump, who did Putin's bidding in return for help getting elected.

Given the lack of conservative media outlets, you need to help save America by telling your friends these facts. Given the truth, most people who vote for Democrats wouldn't do so, so do your part and flood the U.S. with truth. As Scripture says "the truth shall set you free."

Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am not worried about what the history books will say, I am fairly confident the left has signed their death warrant and will not be present to write, rewrite, complain or otherwise impede the truth anymore.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next