Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Mass Stabby Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think these should get as full coverage as any other "mass" attack.

England. Arndale shopping center. 5 stabbed by stabby terrorist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-50014205

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yup. "Large" capacity, assualt style knife.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:22 pm

jukk0u wrote:
I think these should get as full coverage as any other "mass" attack.

England. Arndale shopping center. 5 stabbed by stabby terrorist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-50014205

Stabby mutha' fuckas, just too many of 'em. Remember that truck ramming that killed some people in London two or three or so years ago? My brother was right there with my mother and aunt, they missed being victims by 12 hours or so.

Too many stabby mutha' fuckas and all in between...

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

'morning Tod.

Here's a story about an Illegal Alien who is credited with the "first" North American terrorist attack.

Coincidentally he is a truck-ramming stabby.

"The 32-year-old Sharif is now on public trial in Canada, facing 11 counts of attempted murder, aggravated assault, and dangerous driving."

(dangerous driving...heheheh.... oh, those Canadians... )

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/14/th ... 8-84003577

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whenever I see these headlines in my news feed I can't help but feel that it must be an immense comfort to the families of the victims that it wasn't gun violence. Such a blessing for them to exist in a more safe and civilized utopia where everyday citizens are prevented by the government from protecting themselves.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Black Israelite Movement and the NY Jewish community seem to be more and more at odds.
Another Mass Stabby attack yesterday:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/mass-s ... newsletter

5 people slashed with a machete icon_eek

Gov Cuomo :throwup: is calling it "Domestic Terrorism"

FJB

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

While maybe not a 'mass' stabbing... this woman killed her two year old in the bath tub, stabbed her 70 y.o. grand father, threw her one y.o. from the 11th story window and then jumped out herself. icon_eek

Stabby survived.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... _content=B

FJB

Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:35 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eople.html
Terrorist knifeman, 22, wearing a fake explosive vest and 'shouting Allahu Akbar' is shot dead in Paris after stabbing three people and 'killing a 56-year-old man who was trying to protect his wife'.
Bloodbath took place in the Hautes-Bruyères park, Villejuif, in Paris suburbs
Attacker appeared to be wearing an explosive vest and was shot dead by police
Witnesses told local media he shouted 'Allahu Akbar' during the assault
One has died and another two remain in 'critical condition,' police said

Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's a stab, stab, stab, stab, world. :wink05:

Divided we fall.

Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:51 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Burritos for breakfast can be dangerous....in Austin

Quote:
One person was killed and others wounded in a stabbing incident in Austin, officials say....One man was killed and several people stabbed during an incident in Austin, Texas, officials said Friday.

The incident began at 7:49 a.m. local time, when two people at Bennu Coffee Shop on South Congress Avenue got into an "altercation," said Sgt. David Daniels of the Austin Police Department in a news conference Friday. The disturbance escalated, with other patrons at the shop intervening and detaining the suspect.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/03/us/austi ... index.html

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Quote:
One person was killed and others wounded in a stabbing incident in Austin, officials say....One man was killed and several people stabbed during an incident in Austin, Texas, officials said Friday.

The incident began at 7:49 a.m. local time, when two people at Bennu Coffee Shop on South Congress Avenue got into an "altercation," said Sgt. David Daniels of the Austin Police Department in a news conference Friday. The disturbance escalated, with other patrons at the shop intervening and detaining the suspect.

If you didn't like the complimentary hot sauce, you could have just said so...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:27 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Selador wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Quote:

If you didn't like the complimentary hot sauce, you could have just said so...

Latest news ..on the radio.

Its now reported the stabber didnt know the stabbied.

He just walked in and stabbed for no reason...there was no altercation.

It was unprovoked........

Frikken Zombie attack.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by NWGunner on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:16 pm

Evil is evil. I wonder how medicine plays to much of a role or not enough.

Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Man shot dead by police in London after 'terrorist-related' stabbing incident
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/man-shot-terrorist-related-incident-london-n1128461

Quote:
LONDON — At least three people were injured in what police called a "terrorist related incident" in South London where a suspect was shot dead.

One person has been hospitalized with life-threatening injuries in a stabbing attack the Metropolitan Police say was a "terrorist incident" and believed to be "Islamist-related."

Streatham attacker had been released from jail
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-51349664

Quote:
A man shot dead by police after he attacked people in south London had been recently released from prison after serving time for terror offences.

He was under active police surveillance at the time of the attack, which police believe to be an Islamist-related terrorist incident.

He had a hoax device strapped to his body, police said.

Three people were injured, with one person in a life-threatening condition.

Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next