Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Current rama lama ding dong zipperhead news quote of the day 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why surf all the retardville media sites for news of the day, when your fellow WaGuns member can do it for you and post it here ?

We are looking for the theater of the absurd worthy news quotes that should indeed become legend in our brave new world history book.

Please do your best to help out your fellow WaGunners with the best of the best, and the worst of the worst news of the day, posted here.

Because we all have short attention spans, and everyone hates clicking on links, please make the quote, state the name of the news maker, and a short sentence to put it into context.

That way, those of us with lazy keyboard finger and poor reading skills will not have to click on links.

And why do we want to wander through all the droning, hyperbole, and horse shit media hype in the story you just wasted your time on to get the straight steak and bacon out of the article ?

Think of it as a public service announcement without the diaper full of poo for the rest of us.

Thanks in advance, and please take advantage of the wonderful examples off stupid making headlines these days.

We all need a good laugh.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just for starters, albeit a bit stale, happened on July 17th.

Bernie Sanders " Will go to war against white nationalism and racism in every aspect of our lives. "

He was addressing the Young Leaders Conference in Atlanta.

Old white capitalist politician never worked a day in his life guy is leading the charge.

Brilliant.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://makeagif.com/i/jxP8rp .........just saying :ROFLMAO:

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
Just for starters, albeit a bit stale, happened on July 17th.

Bernie Sanders " Will go to war against white nationalism and racism in every aspect of our lives. "

He was addressing the Young Leaders Conference in Atlanta.

Old white capitalist politician never worked a day in his life guy is leading the charge.

Brilliant.

I say Airdrop some “Free Avocados” that are really M67 Frag Grenades and when they open the box.....KABOOOOOM!!

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jay Inslee (the Window-Licker) ends his 2020 Bid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/us/p ... paign.html

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Zipperhead? You class is showing again.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Zipperhead? You class is showing again.

Class of '82?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Zipperhead, like the term wetback to describe Mexicans, or Crackers to describe poor whites, is a derogatory term used in reference to people of Asian descent.

Just saying.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Zipperhead, like the term wetback to describe Mexicans, or Crackers to describe poor whites, is a derogatory term used in reference to people of Asian descent.

Just saying.

I never heard it that way. I always just thought it was something like a mohawk wearing moron.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

Just saying.

I never heard it that way. I always just thought it was something like a mohawk wearing moron.

Have you ever seen any Vietnam War Movie?

Platoon
Hamburger Hill
Full Metal Jacket (not sure the term is used in that one)

Hell im sure their are a few WW2 movies that the term is used in as well but when I hear that term I think of the short list I posted.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, I was just about to comment, why the derogatory term of ‘zipperhead’ was in the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:00 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

We already have a “wtf” thread going. There are just too many issues here. Locking this one down. Objections? PM me.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]