Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:30 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 18 shot - active shooter... El Paso, TX 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, current count is 20 people killed...

Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -mall.html

'I heard the shots but I thought they were hits, like roof construction,' said Adriana Quezada, 39, who was in Walmart with in the women’s clothing section with her two children.

She said she saw four men, dressed in black, wearing shirts, moved together firing guns indiscriminately.

'I saw four men, shooting everywhere,' Quezada said.

'I told my son, those are gunshots.'

Her daughter, 19, and son, 16, threw themselves on the ground, then ran out of the Walmart through an emergency exit.

They were unhurt.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://twitter.com/DeepStateExpose/sta ... 56001?s=19

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This shows he was registered as a Democrat

Edited to change image source

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by RocketScott on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
https://twitter.com/DeepStateExpose/status/1157803038649856001?s=19

Every person will have a different story that THEY believe is true. Due to adrenaline, sub-consciosnous, etc.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
https://twitter.com/DeepStateExpose/status/1157803038649856001?s=19

Every person will have a different story that THEY believe is true. Due to adrenaline, sub-consciosnous, etc.

Oh I know, but with so many people who were interviewed saw a man or men in all black shooting it makes it odd.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

....double tap....

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
This shows he was registered as a Democrat

Broken link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:40 pm

Talking heads and the people who parrot them casually calling asylum seekers invaders and ICE agents Nazis really contributes to shit like this. Stochastic terrorism is real.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As I have said before:
We need to not lump every decent citizen into the same pile as degenerates who commit domestic violence, workplace violence, suicide, or even those who have to use their sidearm in self defence or in the line of duty.

America doesn't have a gun violence problem; it has a mental health, addiction, and socioeconomic problem being used to push an agenda to disarm the American people.

Though this is a tragedy, the media only cares when its clearly an anomaly. When gang violence kills hundreds in chicago, crickets. When whole villages are wiped out in Africa, crickets. When cartels kill U.S. citizens in and out of our country, crickets. There is a cliche in media coverages nowadays. Its all about pushing gun control and bolstering political extremism.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A.O. wrote:
As I have said before:
We need to not lump every decent citizen into the same pile as degenerates who commit domestic violence, workplace violence, suicide, or even those who have to use their sidearm in self defence or in the line of duty.

America doesn't have a gun violence problem; it has a mental health, addiction, and socioeconomic problem being used to push an agenda to disarm the American people.

Though this is a tragedy, the media only cares when its clearly an anomaly. When gang violence kills hundreds in chicago, crickets. When whole villages are wiped out in Africa, crickets. When cartels kill U.S. citizens in and out of our country, crickets. There is a cliche in media coverages nowadays. Its all about pushing gun control and bolstering political extremism.

Well said. Unfortunately the only thing that is gonna matter here was he was a white guy with an AK that liked Donald Trump’s stuff on Twitter. There’s gonna be no mention of the many meds that this kid was probably on for years.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, just wow!

They were interviewing a woman who was there, and the interviewer said he was glad she was safe.

He went on to ask how it was impacting El Paso, as a whole, and she said, well, it affects everybody.

Then he asked about what should we think about all this, and she said 'follow the laws'...

He asked what does that mean, and she said it was time to follow the law, and get a permit to carry !!!

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UPDATE 5: An eyewitness has claimed she saw 3-4 shooters dressed in black. El Paso PD has said they apprehended 1 suspect, and that the scene is no longer active.
https://www.infowars.com/breaking-polic ... o-walmart/

Adriana and her two children were inside near the cash register when the shooting
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ynKORaNRVXxR

Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:16 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

From FB - Have not verified.

"Actual excerpt from the El Paso Shooter Manifesto:

Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don’t attack heavily guarded areas to fulfill your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security targets. Even though you might out gun a security guard or police man, they likely beat you in armor, training and numbers. Do not throw away your life on an unnecessarily dangerous target,” he wrote. “If a target seems too hot, live to fight another day.”

Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
From FB - Have not verified.

"Actual excerpt from the El Paso Shooter Manifesto:

Remember: it is not cowardly to pick low hanging fruit. AKA Don’t attack heavily guarded areas to fulfill your super soldier COD fantasy. Attack low security targets. Even though you might out gun a security guard or police man, they likely beat you in armor, training and numbers. Do not throw away your life on an unnecessarily dangerous target,” he wrote. “If a target seems too hot, live to fight another day.”

In other words, be a pussy and shoot women and kids.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next