Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Biden's Presidential Bid, thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Since JB is the frontrunner currently, it may be of merit to post things regarding him, and his Presidential bid in a single thread?...

You know... things like : in 2008 he was FOR a wall... now... not so much.

Or how in 1984 Biden sponsored a bill to out law "cop-killer" ammo and after testimony by LEO Kayne Robinson in opposition to the bill, Biden called the LEO's employer and attempted to get him fired...

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/05/joe-bi ... z5oCxz495A

(There's also a tidbit in there showing, uh-gain, how the NRA thought Chamberlaine-esque compromise was sound strategy.)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 17, 2019 10:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The only thing people need to see is the pictures of him molesting children in public.

Fri May 17, 2019 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No Biden thread would be complete without the Shotgun and the after-effects.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/ ... ton-116178

Quote:
Vice President Joe Biden’s gun-handling advice apparently doesn’t carry much weight in Washington state courtrooms.

A man was convicted in the state’s Clark County on Tuesday for following Biden’s advice, offered after the Newtown massacre, to fire shotgun blasts in the air — in this case, to ward off carjackers.

Biden made the comments after the December 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School that left 28 dead, when he and other Democrats called for the federal ban on semiautomatic weapons to be reinstated.

Jeffrey Barton, a 53-year-old from Clark County, Washington, did exactly that when he caught intruders in his vehicle at 3 a.m. in July of last year. He walked over, punched one of them in the face and fired three shots in the air to scare them.

Later, Barton told reporters, “I did what Joe Biden told me to do. I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air.”

Barton was originally charged with a misdemeanor for illegally discharging a firearm, but in August prosecutors dismissed that charge and instead leveled one of obstructing a police officer.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri May 17, 2019 11:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Biden has no chance. He lost decades ago, when he was younger, less gaffs, and he's not improved with age.

His voting record is atrocious. His do-nothing political career including VP period is atrocious. His inconsistency on points and his age are not helpful. He is exactly what a big portion of Dems don't want and actively hate - an "old rich white guy." And I never understood why he is allegedly popular with blue collar guys, since Biden has nothing to do with anything blue collar...

Fri May 17, 2019 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Free shotguns for everyone!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri May 17, 2019 12:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri May 17, 2019 3:03 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

He's the front runner? :ROFLMAO:

I have been wondering about this : Which was/is a worse candidate : H Clinton or Biden ?

Spoiler: show
I think the recent Clinton was worse than Biden, but it's not by more than a length.

Fri May 17, 2019 6:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]