Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:45 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The OK Thread! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
More than 100 people chanted "trans lives matter" at the Oklahoma Capitol on Monday in protest of proposed bills that would restrict gender-confirming care. The protestors were demanding that the bills be withdrawn.
The demonstration was organized by trans-rights activists who carried placards and stormed the House chamber at the state Capitol before Governor Kevin Stitt's State of the State address. Chants of “trans lives matter” filled the air as demonstrators decried proposed bills and demanded they be withdrawn.
The demonstration was part of a larger movement to protect transgender rights and ensure access to gender-affirming care for all individuals.

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Quote:
More than 100 people chanted "trans lives matter" at the Oklahoma Capitol on Monday in protest of proposed bills that would restrict gender-confirming care. The protestors were demanding that the bills be withdrawn.
The demonstration was organized by trans-rights activists who carried placards and stormed the House chamber at the state Capitol before Governor Kevin Stitt's State of the State address. Chants of “trans lives matter” filled the air as demonstrators decried proposed bills and demanded they be withdrawn.
The demonstration was part of a larger movement to protect transgender rights and ensure access to gender-affirming care for all individuals.

I'd like to know how many of those protestors actually live in Oklahoma????

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iland.html
Quote:
Starbucks charges customer more than $4,000 in TIPS for two cups of coffee: Sent him checks as repayment - but they bounced, forcing him to cancel 'once in a lifetime' family vacation over lack of funds
A Tulsa man says he was charged more than $4,000 in a tip for two cups of coffee at Starbucks in Oklahoma
Jesse and Deedee O'Dell said they spent hours on the phone with Starbucks after the coffee chain charged them nearly $4,500 during a January 7 stop
The O'Dells were forced to cancel a 'once in a lifetime' trip after the refund checks they were sent bounced, leaving them calling Starbucks repeatedly

Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Forget about this bogus story.

Bottom line... PAY IN CASH!

Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... n-oklahoma
VIDEO: Yet ANOTHER Train Derailment; This Time in Oklahoma
https://twitter.com/i/status/1633405822737817602

Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://reason.com/2023/03/08/after-app ... alization/
Quote:
After Approving Medical Marijuana 5 Years Ago, Oklahoma Voters Reject Broader Legalization
A ballot initiative that would have allowed recreational use was defeated by a large margin in a special election.

WOW, never thought this would happen. Pastor/trial lawyer said that the law was written to be vague and to pull the wool over people's eyes.

Even though it is "medical" marijuana, if you can fog a mirror, you can get a permit to buy. As previous news articles state, 10% of the adult population here has bought "medical marijuana. My circle is not among deadbeats but you run across zombies in public.

Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There was one West Virginia also, hit a boulder.

Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L3eBfRER2Dp8/

'I'M NOT TURNING MY CAMERA OFF!' OKLA. CITY POLICE RELEASE BODYCAM OF DRUNK POLICE CAPTAIN'S ARREST

Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.okhistory.org/publications/ ... ntry=TG001
T.G.&Y. STORES.

With the philosophy of "have what people want at a price they can afford to pay," the T.G.&Y. corporation opened its first variety store in Norman, Oklahoma, in 1936 and expanded to 930 outlets nationwide by the 1980s.

Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/2 ... a-00086125
Quote:
In Oklahoma, close to 3,000 of the state’s nearly 7,000 licensed marijuana farms have been flagged for suspicious activity by law enforcement over the last year. Those operations are now being investigated for obtaining their licenses fraudulently and/or for selling into the illicit market, according to Mark Woodward, spokesperson for the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics.

Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tulsa Gun Show was actually ok today. So the scamdemic is over and some of the supply chain issues are over. Saw a guy with a half pallet of Argentine SPP for $65/1k. Saw another guy (which much less) of CCI 400 SRP for $85/brick. Reman /223 ammo for $400/1lk. Appears less people clearing their closets out of grandpa's old stuff and more modern stuff. Primers are still in short supply but are reappearing. High prices, but you have to look. In the corner where I expected Army Surplus and Carhartt was a big ammo place. Place was not 100% full, since wall downstairs was brought in some to take up space (wish they would have used it for larger aisles if they could). Less carts clogging up aisles. Got there half and hour early (7:30AM), waited 45 min in line. Got my ticket early from a person selling tickets outside for exact change so I did not have to wait in line inside. Started downstairs since to me that it is where it is most clogged. There were a few tables that were not filled. Some craft tables. There was a guy downstairs that said he made single action Colt replicas in CT, which looked pretty nice. Some ARs and accessories. Some Army surplus, there was a place selling angle head flashlights with LEDs for $7 (too large for me). Lots of small ammunition lots everywhere. Still have tables with either items unmarked or with a sign 'Ask for price' (should be 'Too lazy to price') so I quickly skip.

Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://thenewamerican.com/oklahoma-wil ... sg-agenda/
Oklahoma Will Not Do Business With 13 Banks Over ESG Agenda

Sun May 07, 2023 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gonna be a fish fry this weekend!

https://komonews.com/news/offbeat/man-r ... nservation

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 12, 2023 7:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was watching the news at work ans saw this:
https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/20 ... 251897007/

Quote:
A Texas company is set to build a $5.6 billion “next generation” refinery in Cushing that will be one the country’s largest, processing 250,000 barrels of light crude daily.

Southern Rock Energy Partners revealed Wednesday it selected Cushing as the site for a full-scale conversion refinery that will feature several green energy features — use of solar power and recycled water and a 90% reduction in emissions associated with existing refineries.

The project comes with a $5.56 billion capital investment and will create at least 423 full-time jobs.

It's been decades since a refinery as far as I know has been built. I've even passed Cushing on the way back from a gun show. Will environmentalists scuttle this experiment or even let it go thru?

Fri May 26, 2023 2:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How I roll in OK with my MC9.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 26, 2023 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next