Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1829, 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1834, 1835 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 

Well ---- I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones that got over the 'flu' this quickly.... Its kinda interesting -- Tuesday night I was bundled up in bed shivering and HOT - but not sweating at all --- yesterday I could feel my temp spiking - 102-103.x at times - spent the day curled/bundled up on the sofa --- last night I tried bundling up in bed again, but I kept cycling between massive heat/hot cycles all sweaty and 'just kinda hot' --- it got to the point where even having just the sheet covering me was too hot!!! Got up this morning --- silly because I don't think I slept for more than ~10 minutes at a time last night --- feeling much better - temp back down to 99 and the head pain/aches pretty much gone. Have to see where the rest of the day goes from here.... I'm hoping I sweated it out that easily.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:45 am

my boss.

poor communications skills. such is life when you email from your phone from whatever spa you're hanging out in.

Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Well ---- I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones that got over the 'flu' this quickly.... Its kinda interesting -- Tuesday night I was bundled up in bed shivering and HOT - but not sweating at all --- yesterday I could feel my temp spiking - 102-103.x at times - spent the day curled/bundled up on the sofa --- last night I tried bundling up in bed again, but I kept cycling between massive heat/hot cycles all sweaty and 'just kinda hot' --- it got to the point where even having just the sheet covering me was too hot!!! Got up this morning --- silly because I don't think I slept for more than ~10 minutes at a time last night --- feeling much better - temp back down to 99 and the head pain/aches pretty much gone. Have to see where the rest of the day goes from here.... I'm hoping I sweated it out that easily.

Menopause
:popcorn:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:27 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Welp,

Its the last mutherfucking time i eat at Subway.

Went into the local one here in town today 40th/Bridgeport and the kid behind the counter is playing Gang Bang Rap on the radio....yep the songs" that have multiple N#%G@s words in them....buy the time I left it was patr of two and a full"song" so three in a row.

I say to the kid ...."nice choice of tunes"....

He says "what ever"

Fuck that place.

Wonder if the Owner knows what music Hes got on the store radio?

How would I get a hold of them?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Welp,

Its the last mutherfucking time i eat at Subway.

Went into the local one here in town today 40th/Bridgeport and the kid behind the counter is playing Gang Bang Rap on the radio....yep the songs" that have multiple N#%G@s words in them....buy the time I left it was patr of two and a full"song" so three in a row.

I say to the kid ...."nice choice of tunes"....

He says "what ever"

Fuck that place.

Wonder if the Owner knows what music Hes got on the store radio?

How would I get a hold of them?

Post it on FB
Post on Next Door
Call corparate

Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DoR.wa.gov business search?

https://secure.dor.wa.gov/gteunauth/_/#11

Sec State:

https://ccfs.sos.wa.gov/#/BusinessSearc ... nformation

Shilpa Corp
8203 56TH STREET CT W, UNIVERSITY PL, WA, 98467-5906, UNITED STATES
Name:NARINDER VERMA

DoL is a shit show. I was bored. That's all I found until I became un-bored by something else.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They wouldn't let Brandon shoot the balloon down.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Heard it was over Montana

That state should be embarrassed

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Harvest the thing

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For four months I've been plagued with pain in/on/of the tuberosity of the fifth metatarsal. Avulsion? Jones fracture?

Happened when I stepped on a co-workers foot when they got behind me without alerting me in a very fast paced environment. I turned with a load in my hands and the outside of my foot folded over the tip of their shoe.

This isn't a complex concept to understand, just a bunch of funny names; the argot of the medical guild, which like that of the field of jurisprudence and law , is concocted in order to keep control of the exercise of same. So, the fucking mountebank who goes by the title "doctor", handling the worker's comp treatment, isn't forthcoming with his diagnostics.

He ordered a single x-ray, from an oblique angle from which a tiny fracture like an avulsion, if that's what it is, would be very difficult to detect. I was powerless to direct the x-ray tech to do more than was ordered by the quack.

Then, Dr. Pencilneck had the temerity to suggest that the pain wasn't a result of the incident I reported, but rather a repetitive injury due to age and overuse.... This despite the X-ray analyst's report that my foot overall shows remarkable health given my age, and the fact that I've NEVER HAD FOOT PAIN BEFORE THIS INCIDENT. And it was a punctuated clearly identifiable incident.

"Well, I'm not saying you aren't telling the truth, ... but in my years of practice I'm not seeing this as a result of just stepping on someone's foot... It's not like you suffered some trauma like jumping down and landing hard..."

Herr Dikweedus apparently has no concept of the mechanics of leverage and stress. "Well, I can release you now... or we can order some therapy and an MRI, but..." [skeptical shrug]

No fucking shit there will be an MRI, you fucking twit; it hasn't healed in four months!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry you’re in pan.

This link is in a section outlining things for a providing physician, but the fact that it mentions an option for Independent Medical Exams (IMEs) might be worth investigating.

https://lni.wa.gov/patient-care/worksho ... ical-exams

I would almost lean towards that anyway, since this guy might be looking for the MRI to ‘prove he was right’…

Good luck.

Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A.O. wrote:
FWIW, I took a ton of immune boosters when I got it. My system went into overdrive and I ended up in the hospital with a 50/50 chance of croaking by morning. Apparently my immune system didn't know how to attack the covid, so it attacked my lungs instead. Doc said they had to get my super boosted immune system to chill before I died. Lots of meds later, I was home on day 4. So now I'm leery of overdoing the boosts.

Being your own Internet Doctor doesn't usually work out. Sometimes it can backfire too.

I'm glad to hear you recovered.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a letter the other day. From a collection agency.
It took me a while to figure out what it was.
From 2017!
I slipped on black ice and broke my shoulder. Big medical $$$ for the emergency room there.
Premera Blue Cross covered 100%.
Got sent a bill from some medical office back east. Couldn't figure that one out.
It turns out that the Dr. on call was on loan to Auburn General and was from somewhere back east.
Long story short. Premera took care of it.
...until today.
Now I gotta go through all that BS again.
I did look up the collection agency's info on the web and found out they've gotten over a thousand complaints.

Any suggestions or should I just go back to Premera again?

Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:12 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Harvest the thing

Brandon couldnt pass the BGC.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Harvest the thing

Brandon couldnt pass the BGC.

Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1829, 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833, 1834, 1835 ... 1904  Next