Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 The media is our enemy... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Remember a couple days ago I made up a BS story about how media twisted shit to push a narrative and fuel unrest?

Quote:
News used to be relatively impartial. Sure a spin here or there but for the most part, showing both sides... Now it's outright propaganda...

News agencies are gonna be pissed when they start getting targeted for violence once people realize they're part of the problem.....but maybe that's what they want?

Like I said, the left has put the right in a position where, IMO, shortly, violence will be the only answer, and then the left has told the public how violent the right is, outright making shit up at times, just to push this perspective.. Reminds me a lot of the BBC saying how the IRA bombed such and such police vehicle and killed 3 cops but neglect to mention that it was in retaliation for the cops shooting an unarmed kid... That kind of shit..

Anything we do will be used against us, but nothing they do will be used against them.

"POLICE SHOOT UNARMED AFRICAN-AMERICAN MAN IN THE BACK!"

(riots)

Well, the suspect was yelling that he was gonna kill her, and had a rubber knife, and was running towards a woman holding an infant, with the rubber knife above his head, and cops shot from an ~60* angle which is considered behind him, and the rounds entered his back, so, we didn't lie. He was 'unarmed' because it wasn't a real knife, and he was shot in the back...We're not required to report that he was holding a fake knife or that he was yelling that he was gonna kill her. It's not our fault they rioted. Yes, the suspect was white, but he is a permanent resident from South Africa, which makes him African-American.

Well, well, well....

So, guy flees from police in his car. Police see/hear him shoot at them as he's fleeing... He then foot bails, reaches into his waistband and appears to draw something, where he's shot by multiple officers.....

The headline?

Attachment:
07-03-2022_170817.png

The truth?

Attachment:
07-03-2022_171017.png

How do they get away with it? Well, technically, he wasn't armed when he was shot, because the gun was in the car.... Which, of course, no one knew, because he had just shot at them, and was running from the car, then slowed, reached into his waistband, and was starting to turn towards officers.

Officers attempted to tase him twice....

Oh, and he was wearing a black ski mask... In ohio... In july... carrying a gun... I'm sure he was just on his way to church..

He had fled from officers the night before, but they didn't pursue...

He left his wedding ring on the seat of his car....

I'm calling suicide by cop.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/black-man-una ... d=86149929

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:26 pm

allegedly jackson has 60 bullet wounds... and allegedly 95 spent cartridges on the ground...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 796683001/

Man who police say threw Molotov cocktails at police cars shot and killed by officers had 30 rounds in his body.

https://abc11.com/rock-quarry-road-shoo ... /11826462/

since the seventies there has been a symbiotic relationships between newspeek media and terrorists which has morphed into other shock & awe incident reporting to boost their sales...

quote: The basic aim of the terrorist is to gain worldwide recognition, and this is facilitated by the symbiotic relationship shared by the media and the terrorist, such that some experts are convinced that international media coverage of terrorism tends to increase international terrorism. unquote
https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-libra ... -terrorism

Critical thinking involves analysis, evaluation, inference [gathering credible/relevant/logical evidence], and of course reaching a viable and reasonable conclusion while improving one's own thinking regarding the information you have heard, read, as well as you might have witnessed.

Further, please remember Churchill's commentary: "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

as a nation we will overcome the travesty[ies] currently going on within our nation...

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

curiouscuz wrote:
allegedly jackson has 60 bullet wounds... and allegedly 95 spent cartridges on the ground...

Two out of three ain’t bad

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
curiouscuz wrote:

Not at all.
:cheers2:

Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I stopped believing most of what the media says/prints a long time ago. Even the so called far left media is biased. All of them cater to their readers. If they didn’t, they would be out of business quickly.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
curiouscuz wrote:

NYPD in the 90's had a hit rate percentage in the single digits, IIRC...

63% hit rate is phenomenal, all things considered.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:35 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Donut's take on the footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-dhQC_9nI0

Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:

Yeah, but he's part of the klan. :p

Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
olydemon wrote:

Meh l, he has been called worse things. But training did its parts, shoot till the threat is no longer a threat. And they played by the book back up officers are present, even though he had lethal force they tried non lethal first with the tasers. Job well done in my eyes. Shit thing to die over a traffic infraction

Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Norman89 wrote:
Shit thing to die over a traffic infraction

Next to domestic violence call… traffic stops are so dangerous for LEO.

Just never know.

One key aspect people forget is that it’s all response. Granted the stop was intentional but almost everything else is response.

If the guy took the ticket and all would be better. IF…

Just like for every law abiding citizen.
We respond to ACTIONS and situations.

Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Norman89 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
olydemon wrote:

Meh l, he has been called worse things. But training did its parts, shoot till the threat is no longer a threat. And they played by the book back up officers are present, even though he had lethal force they tried non lethal first with the tasers. Job well done in my eyes. Shit thing to die over a traffic infraction

Well, when you shoot at the police trying to pull you over for a traffic infraction, things can end badly for you. Probably not the first poor decision in this individual's life.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gman wrote:
Norman89 wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
olydemon wrote:

Well, when you shoot at the police trying to pull you over for a traffic infraction, things can end badly for you. Probably not the first poor decision in this individual's life.

That's being harsh. He was a good boy. He dindu nuffin! :wink05:

Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seems like the guy didn't know his
R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT
from his
R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

poor bastard

Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
5433C122-64D9-4B84-8A15-027048EA301D.gif

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:02 pm

Even if the media simply reported the facts, it'd be biased, because someone, somewhere, still determines what's newsworthy.

I know a few "liberal gun owners" who have no idea what SB5078 is because it has nothing to do with Trump, Ukraine, COVID-19, or Roe v Wade. I'm just biding my time for when they attempt to buy magazines for the guns they've never shot. They'll wonder how such a thing could have happened when they never read about it on CNN or MSNBC.

Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]