Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Isn’t odd the west coast is being disarmed? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Odd, not really. But tonight at work there some talks about this being real easy to attack from China. Load containers on top of the ship filled with weapons and vehicles, troops underneath. They take out the longshoreman and unload the ships themselves. :bonghit:

Everyone unarmed in the three states that unload 65% of the states commodities? Just thinking out load here.

If my ass disappears, you know what happened. :ROFLMAO: I’m drunk.

Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

:cheers2:

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If being drunk makes you disappear, then I'm !@#&*n invisible most of the time.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:

No, if I disappear, it’s because I learned the plan of the new liberal order! :bow:

Being fucked up makes me think this shit up. :reaction:

Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
Traut wrote:

No, if I disappear, it’s because I learned the plan of the new liberal order! :bow:

Being fucked up makes me think this shit up. :reaction:

I think it'd make for a great book.

Problem is, even with a dozen ships, carrying supplies, equipment, and manpower, you'd still need a supply chain stateside, and once word got out, you'd have every Tom, Dick, and Harry coming out of the woodworks to take potshots at them.

They could probably take over the terminals and surrounding town, but would very quickly run out of supplies, and the local military bases would be more than adequate to repel such an invasion.

In 1940, UK needed over a million TONS of material a week, to keep up the war effort....

The OOCL Hong Kong is the largest container ship in the world right now, and can carry ~197K tons.... So, you'd need 5 ships a week..... and that was WW2 era requirements.... They won't have victory gardens, or local support/local production..

In 1940, the UK population was just short of 40 million people...

Current population of California is also just short of 40 million people, at 39.2 million...

Not saying it's impossible, but.... An EMP or neutron bomb would be much more effective.. They'd just have to wait 6 months for half our population to die and walk in and own the place... all under the guise of 'humanitarian aid'.... When you're relying on them for your food rations, how many people would shut up and comply so they have food and blankets?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
once word got out, you'd have every Tom, Dick, and Harry coming out of the woodworks to take potshots at them.

You understand estimate the left running out into the streets to protect their saviors. Yes, China good. USA bad.

The above was humor.

How many Chinese programers worked on critical software here in the USA? It could be possible that there may be enough back doors and timed off switches that there is no need for a physical attack, a nuke/EMP or any hacking. Just login and a few clicks later we are FUBARed.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Look into "Special Economic Zones"

These are shipping/commerce zones in ports, established by foreign governments, to facilitate the importation of that country's goods. There are warehousing, and transportation facilities (and, IIRC, housing) all treated legally as if part of the exporting country. (much like embassies).

These are well established and equipped ready-made beach-heads. :AR15firing:

(p.s. Mods: we need a chi-com AK firing emoji)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think you underestimate the power of the longshore union to bring things to a halt.

Even china cannot defeat the arrogance and belligerence of the longshoremen.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks to our past and mostly present senators, congress men and most of presidents they go paid to send all of the jobs over seas.
The Chinese are making money hand over fist and is buying up alot of this country and letting these asshole politicians borrow money at an alarming rate.
When they want their money they will bankrupt this country.and walk right in and take it over.
Who do you think is behind all these gun laws and ammo & reloading shortages?

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
They take out the longshoreman and unload the ships themselves..

Or just renegotiate their contract to include even more inflated pay and pension plus unlimited free hookers, cocaine, pills, and booze.

Long live the new CLWU :rofl9: (it pretty much already is anyways)

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
I think you underestimate the power of the longshore union to bring things to a halt.

Even china cannot defeat the arrogance and belligerence of the longshoremen.

Yep...ANYONE who has ever had to interact with ILWA...especially the admin/office/terminal personnel will attest to the general arrogance and "not my problem/job" attitude.

Read up on how the longshoreman interrupted the shipment of war materials during WWII...until the U.S. government went to Lucky Luciano, while he was IN PRISON, and had to make a deal with him, to get the dock workers moving again. That's corruption.

-- Travis A Kisner

Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If the "CHYNA" makes it past Idaho, MT represents "behind every blade of grass"....

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It was mentioned in some of the defector literature that China wanted to take control of the coasts and by the time they did so, middle America would soon follow.

Some say a literal Red Dawn invasion is forthcoming. Yes, there is a rifle behind every blade of grass. But China, Russia, Vietnam, Cuba and the rest have plenty of people they don't mind using as cannon fodder.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This shit belongs in the Tinfoil hat thread. "Economic zone beach heads? With housing?
It's a secured area for goods and are not large enough to support what is being proposed, and the "products" going there are subject to inspection.
Red dawn attack?
You guys think the US would allow hundreds/thousands of planes to just fly into our ADIZ and drop Troops?
There's a better chance of Biden being removed from office and Trump reinstated.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You Tacoma Longshoreman just keep your asses down south.

:bigsmile:

Gasitman wrote:
Odd, not really. But tonight at work there some talks about this being real easy to attack from China. Load containers on top of the ship filled with weapons and vehicles, troops underneath. They take out the longshoreman and unload the ships themselves. :bonghit:

Everyone unarmed in the three states that unload 65% of the states commodities? Just thinking out load here.

If my ass disappears, you know what happened. :ROFLMAO: I’m drunk.

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next