Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA Ready Shield Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 26417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 1762  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Author Message
User avatar

Location: Sodom & Gomorrah on Puget Sound
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012
Posts: 591
Fourteen Resuckincock traitors. 'Nuff said.

_________________
Joe Biden is not now, nor will he EVER be, my President. Psalms 109:8 #F---JoeBiden - NRA & SAF LIFE MEMBER
The NRA: Fighting Democrat Terrorists with Military-Style Assault Weapons Since 1871.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?


Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Mon Dec 9, 2013
Posts: 1915
On call nurse said to quarantine away for people for the rest of my 5 days out here then test again. Could fly home if negative, just have to wear mask again. I guess there are worse places to quarantine away from people! Plenty to do out here away from others. Shitty way to enjoy my birthday though.


Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:15 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 9680
Real Name: Steve
That sucks.

Hang in there, hope you feel better! :thumbsup2:


Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:23 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 17880
Real Name: John
NotAMerc wrote:
On call nurse said to quarantine away for people for the rest of my 5 days out here then test again. Could fly home if negative, just have to wear mask again. I guess there are worse places to quarantine away from people! Plenty to do out here away from others. Shitty way to enjoy my birthday though.


Sorry Man...What island and town?

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

_________________
Mr. Q wrote: so basically, if you have to smoke some asshole, make sure they become fertilizer and then Bounce? got it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member


Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:28 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Edmonds
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014
Posts: 8070
Real Name: Curtis
NotAMerc wrote:
On call nurse said to quarantine away for people for the rest of my 5 days out here then test again. Could fly home if negative, just have to wear mask again. I guess there are worse places to quarantine away from people! Plenty to do out here away from others. Shitty way to enjoy my birthday though.

I'm sorry man, that sucks. But you're right, there are a lot worse places to be. Stay well-hydrated (electrolyte supplements like PediaLyte, but without all the added sugar and food coloring, are great) and pump the Zinc and Vitamin C. You might have a hard time finding Quercetin, but if you can, it'll help your body absorb the Zinc. Eat well and don't rest TOO much; get up and walk around when you feel like you have the energy; it's good for getting oxygen into your blood.

If you do all that, you'll probably breeze through it, and your birthday will suck a little less than if you did nothing.



Oh, and happy birthday!


Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:42 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Edmonds
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014
Posts: 8070
Real Name: Curtis
Waited several weeks for custom windows ordered through Home Depot, only to have them arrive today and find out they made them 1/2" too tall for my rough opening. :frust: So now I have to decide whether to make them re-do them and wait another few weeks to finish the tile in my bathrooms, or tear more siding off than I had planned so I can re-frame the opening. So freaking irritating.

Oh, and then to make matters worse, my kitchen cabinets went in the other day...and the refrigerator cabinet is 1/2" too short for my refrigerator (I gave them the dimension of my fridge when I ordered the cabinets.

These are going to be some fun phone calls tomorrow...


Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:48 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Inola, Ok
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Posts: 2176
Real Name: Jeremy
Car broken into on Monday and everything stolen. Last night they stole the whole car. Yup ...this is my life.

_________________
.
Maybe she was just a crazy bitch with a bad attitude and a knife.


Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:40 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Everson, WA
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 26108
Real Name: Schlongie Balsac
RockHopper wrote:
Car broken into on Monday and everything stolen. Last night they stole the whole car. Yup ...this is my life.


Damn. Hang in there.

_________________
Hahahaha THEY said "Elect a Democrat President.......it's better for the market"

Democrats are an interesting lot. They can circumnavigate the US Constitution and find the specific clause that allows the state to kill human fetuses. But, for them, the 2nd Amendment is not read as an individual right, for the reason of protecting children.


Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:43 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: NW Whatcom County
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014
Posts: 237
Real Name: Kyle
Bought a Sig MPX with 4 mags on gunbroker. Took a week to ship and was supposed to be delivered to ffl yesterday. FedEx changed estimate late yesterday to "pending delivery date" and hasn't changed since.

Really hoping it doesn't get hung up or lost, especially with the msg ban coming up.


Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:12 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: The banana belt of MT
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015
Posts: 7908
Real Name: Brian
RockHopper wrote:
Car broken into on Monday and everything stolen. Last night they stole the whole car. Yup ...this is my life.

In OK? Come on man!
Outta curiosity what kind of car? Guessing pre 2000 Honda....

_________________
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."- Hunter S. Thompson


Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:37 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Inola, Ok
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013
Posts: 2176
Real Name: Jeremy
sportsdad60 wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
Car broken into on Monday and everything stolen. Last night they stole the whole car. Yup ...this is my life.

In OK? Come on man!
Outta curiosity what kind of car? Guessing pre 2000 Honda....


01' town & country

_________________
.
Maybe she was just a crazy bitch with a bad attitude and a knife.


Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Algona, WA
Joined: Thu Aug 8, 2013
Posts: 1194
Real Name: Mark
Wired wrote:
Bought a Sig MPX with 4 mags on gunbroker. Took a week to ship and was supposed to be delivered to ffl yesterday. FedEx changed estimate late yesterday to "pending delivery date" and hasn't changed since.

Really hoping it doesn't get hung up or lost, especially with the msg ban coming up.


Speak to your dealer, but my guess is that you will be grandfathered in as long as the FTA hits the law enforcement agency before July 1.

_________________
"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson




Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Nova Laboratories
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 15838
Real Name: Johnny 5
Ordered some shit ..... Took 3 weeks to get here... and they sent the wrong shit...

_________________
NO DISASSEMBLE!


Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."


Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:33 pm
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Lynnwood
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011
Posts: 2171
3584ELK wrote:
Wired wrote:
Bought a Sig MPX with 4 mags on gunbroker. Took a week to ship and was supposed to be delivered to ffl yesterday. FedEx changed estimate late yesterday to "pending delivery date" and hasn't changed since.

Really hoping it doesn't get hung up or lost, especially with the msg ban coming up.


Speak to your dealer, but my guess is that you will be grandfathered in as long as the FTA hits the law enforcement agency before July 1.


Interesting speculation on this. I have heard nothing about grandfathering based on paperwork submission.
The law clearly states "TRANSFER"

Wired.....Hopefully it shows up to your FFL prior to the 30th and you can get the mags prior to July 1st.

_________________
aka Big_Daddy

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer


Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:43 pm
Profile
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Algona, WA
Joined: Thu Aug 8, 2013
Posts: 1194
Real Name: Mark
Nitro_Guns wrote:
3584ELK wrote:
Wired wrote:
Bought a Sig MPX with 4 mags on gunbroker. Took a week to ship and was supposed to be delivered to ffl yesterday. FedEx changed estimate late yesterday to "pending delivery date" and hasn't changed since.

Really hoping it doesn't get hung up or lost, especially with the msg ban coming up.


Speak to your dealer, but my guess is that you will be grandfathered in as long as the FTA hits the law enforcement agency before July 1.


Interesting speculation on this. I have heard nothing about grandfathering based on paperwork submission.
The law clearly states "TRANSFER"

Wired.....Hopefully it shows up to your FFL prior to the 30th and you can get the mags prior to July 1st.


Yep, and therefore a guess. I have not pored over the legislation, but I am sure that in about 8 weeks there will be an email from DOL clarifying the new law. They are normally right on top of things of this nature. They FINALLY removed the 2012 FFL Training from their website. This, along with their TYPED ONLY pistol transfer forms in the digital age which require an ink signature, are just so helpful!

_________________
"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson




Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 26417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 1762  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gasitman, hartcreek, Yondering and 60 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.791s | 20 Queries | GZIP : Off ]