Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
 Texas: 19 children two teacher killed. Mass shooting 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The only time the po-lees step in is when right-wingers are defending themselves. They'll happily use force on conservatives while turning a blind eye to mass shooters, Antifa, and BLM. Such fine specimens they are! Those pussies are going to be run out of Texas.

Thu May 26, 2022 8:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-teens- ... oting-plot

Fri May 27, 2022 4:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They are now backtracking the statement that the shooter was one of those teens that made previous threats. Police are confirming that on scene commander told officers to hold off breaching classroom, thought it had transitioned to barricaded subject instead of active shooter.

Fri May 27, 2022 8:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“Only thing that stops a bad gun with a gun is a good guy with a gun”

Good job texas cops, you really showed the world how texas do.

Fri May 27, 2022 9:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

they are now saying that the shooter was "lingering" outside the school, firing off shots, for 12 minutes, before he entered the school.
what. the. fuck.

Quote:
“Victor Escalon, a regional director for the Texas Department of Public Safety, said in a briefing that the now-deceased gunman, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, lingered outside Robb Elementary for 12 minutes firing shots before walking into the school and barricading himself in a classroom where he killed 19 children and two teachers.

Mr. Escalon said he couldn’t say why no one stopped Ramos from entering the school during that time Tuesday. Most of the shots Ramos fired came during the first several minutes after he entered the school, Mr. Escalon said. People who arrived at the school while Ramos locked himself in a classroom, or saw videos of police waiting outside, were furious.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/26/very-disturbing-updates-from-texas-school-shooting-gunman-fired-outside-school-for-twelve-minutes-federal-marshalls-blocked-frantic-parents-from-school-before-shooting-started/#more-233537

Fri May 27, 2022 10:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:
they are now saying that the shooter was "lingering" outside the school, firing off shots, for 12 minutes, before he entered the school.
what. the. fuck.

Quote:
“Victor Escalon, a regional director for the Texas Department of Public Safety, said in a briefing that the now-deceased gunman, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, lingered outside Robb Elementary for 12 minutes firing shots before walking into the school and barricading himself in a classroom where he killed 19 children and two teachers.

Mr. Escalon said he couldn’t say why no one stopped Ramos from entering the school during that time Tuesday. Most of the shots Ramos fired came during the first several minutes after he entered the school, Mr. Escalon said. People who arrived at the school while Ramos locked himself in a classroom, or saw videos of police waiting outside, were furious.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/26/very-disturbing-updates-from-texas-school-shooting-gunman-fired-outside-school-for-twelve-minutes-federal-marshalls-blocked-frantic-parents-from-school-before-shooting-started/#more-233537

Thanks for link I posted the fact on previous page

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri May 27, 2022 10:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sure sounds like some folks need to be run out of town after being fired

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fri May 27, 2022 10:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's 12 minutes that LE wasted. That's more then enough time to respond which doesn't include the hour inside. Using the excuse of waiting on shields and weapons is BS to. All cars carry a patrol carbine and shotgun these days and a lot of cars carry a shield in the trunk too. I'd expect less cowardice in Texas. What a complete clusterscrew.

Fri May 27, 2022 11:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:
what. the. fuck.

Quote:

I'm beginning to think we need to disband police.

Let sheriff's posse come back in.... and Joe Blow handling things the way they should be.

Volunteer firemen make up 70%+ of firefighters in this country.. No reason we can't have an on-call posse for major incidents, too.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri May 27, 2022 1:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Libtards protesting outside NRA convention.

This guy wins most ironic sign of all, look at his sign, and look at his shirt. And also look at the braindead blue checkmark failing to understand irony.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri May 27, 2022 1:52 pm

Anyone else noticing ---- media reporting on all the 'outrage' BEFORE the outrage actually happens? Is it planned prophecy?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri May 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Lots of hate for an almighty gun rights association that declared bankruptcy last year. Meanwhile, a 3000% increase in antidepressant consumption, but I’m sure nobody is profiting off of that.

Fri May 27, 2022 2:19 pm

fyi...interesting timeline to examine and contemplate the comedy of errors which occurred...
quote from unknown source but validated as best i could...

• 11:27 a.m., Tuesday: A teacher propped open an exterior door of Robb Elementary, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
• 11:28 a.m.: Uvalde Police received first reports of a crashed vehicle and a man with a backpack, some form of body armor and armed with a rifle.
• The suspect, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, jumped out of the passenger side of the vehicle and walked toward a funeral home across the street from the wreck, where he fired shots toward two people in the parking lot of the funeral home, who ran away uninjured.
• 11:31 a.m.: Ramos begins firing into classrooms while walking down the street toward the school, as responding officers drive by the suspect while responding to the reports of the crashed vehicle and man with a gun near the funeral home.Ramos then climbed a fence into the school parking lot and continued firing rounds at the school.
• 11:33 a.m.: Ramos walked into the school through the door that was propped open.DPS officials said previous statements that a school resource officer confronting the suspect before entering the school were not accurate—the school officer was “not on campus” that day, according to DPS Director Steve McGraw, though the school’s officer responded after hearing 911 calls.
• Ramos walked through several hallways before entering classrooms 111 and 112, firing at least 100 rounds, within minutes of entering the school.
• 11:35 a.m.: The first three Uvalde police officers on the scene enter the school through the same door Ramos used, followed by another four officers.
• Two of the seven officers received graze wounds from Ramos firing toward them from inside a locked classroom.
• 11:37 a.m. to 11:44 a.m.: Ramos fires at least 16 additional rounds.
• 11:43 a.m.: That’s when the school announced it was going on lockdown, local news outlet KSAT reports, which is the same time Uvalde Police posted on Facebook asking for people to avoid the area of the school due to a large police presence.
• 11:44 a.m.: Several law enforcement agencies arrive on the scene and attempt to make entry, but have to retreat when Ramos fires shots toward them.
• Victor Escalon, South Texas regional director of DPS, said during a press conference Thursday afternoon that while making calls requesting tactical units and specialized equipment, officers were working to evacuate students and teachers, but Escalon did not address reports that some responding officers evacuated their own children first.
• 11:51 a.m.: A police sergeant and additional agents started to arrive on the scene.
• 12:03 p.m.: A 911 caller from inside room 112 whispers to the operator, “He’s in room 112,” while there were as many as 19 officers in the hallway of the school at the same time.
• 12:10 p.m.: The caller called back and said multiple people were dead.
• 12:15 p.m.: Members of BORTAC, an elite U.S. Border Patrol tactical team, arrive on the scene.
• 12:16 p.m.: The 911 caller called back again and said there were eight to nine students still alive inside room 112.
• 12:17 p.m.: Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District posts on its Facebook and Twitter accounts that there was an active shooter at the school.
• 12:19 p.m.: A person in room 111 called 911, but hung up after another student told her to hang up.
• 12:21 p.m.: The caller in room 111 called again, and three gunshots could be heard on the call.
• 12:21 p.m.: Shields and other protective gear for officers arrive on the scene, and law enforcement begin to move down the hallway—nearly an hour after Ramos entered the school.
• 12:47 p.m. A student in room 111 called 911 again and said, “Please send the police now.”
• 12:50 p.m.: Law enforcement breached the locked doors of the classrooms using keys obtained from a janitor, and killed the gunman, nearly an hour and a half after Ramos barricaded himself inside the classrooms.

unquote

Critical thinking involves analysis, evaluation, inference [gathering credible/relevant/logical evidence], and of course reaching a viable and reasonable conclusion while improving one's own thinking regarding the information you have heard, read, as well as you might have witnessed.

Further, please remember Churchill's commentary: "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

as a nation we will overcome the travesty[ies] currently going on within our nation...

Fri May 27, 2022 3:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fail.

Damning.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri May 27, 2022 3:20 pm

LowLead wrote:
Lots of hate for an almighty gun rights association that declared bankruptcy last year. Meanwhile, a 3000% increase in antidepressant consumption, but I’m sure nobody is profiting off of that.

Even if you only watch a few parts of the video, it's worth the time. The effects of the potent psychoactive drugs the psych industry is medicating our children with is discussed, among other topics. If I recall correctly, England BANS the use of psych drugs on minors, requiring psychological therapy instead, and we all know how anti-gun politicians like to say: "Why can't we be more like England (and ban guns)!!"

Yeah, why can't we be more like England and follow their lead on the BAN of heavy psych drugs for children, at least consider it.

Fri May 27, 2022 3:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next