Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Do you need to tell an ex wife about a new girlfried? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fixed it for ya…

Dear Abby, Ok..so an ex wife..its been 7 years..called me and said she is coming down to PHX and can she stay in my guest room. I said sure the dog would go nuts..We had a amicable divorce..we talk sometimes on the phone..good movies..weather ect. She does not know I have been seeing this little 20 something for a year and a half..I am 55..Now the little GF is pissed saying I am hiding her..No..I have introduced her to everyone..but the ex wife..so now she is all not talking to me and crap.Why is it any of the ex wifes business ?? Why is it any of the new GF business? she is only here for 3 days in the guest room..and why are chicks so stupid? Help me out here dudes (Abby).

Abby: You divorced (rid yourself of her) for a reason, are you secretly regretting it? Get on with your life with your new GF or you’ll end up playing games alone…

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pictures still not loading.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Pictures still not loading.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It doesn't matter what he does, he's fucked. (Why didn't l look at this thread earlier...?) :rofl9:

Well, he has a chance to go out in a Flame of glory though.

Make sure the young Kitten is there and in a dominant position when the Cougar get's there.

Observe the behavior and apply Alcohol as necessary.....(You know how much, you have plied both to submission already) :bigsmile:

Move to the Living room with finger foods and more Alcohol (you dirty dog munchie, you already had it planned out) :thumbsup2:

A Movie? This is where the Kitten makes the Choice.....

Her choice decides your fate.

You either get the three some and it get's really weird, or your Ex is staying at your house for 2 more days and she hates you for suggesting it. . The 20 something GF left, but she'll be back.

She has "Daddy" issues. :wink05:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:36 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

WaJim wrote:
Yeah...

Ex wife in the house...

No Bueno....ever.

Flip it...what youd feel like if 20 somethings Ex stayed at her place for 3 days...

20 goes into 55 more than 55 goes into 20.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:17 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

usrifle wrote:
It doesn't matter what he does, he's fucked. (Why didn't l look at this thread earlier...?) :rofl9:

Well, he has a chance to go out in a Flame of glory though.

Make sure the young Kitten is there and in a dominant position when the Cougar get's there.

Observe the behavior and apply Alcohol as necessary.....(You know how much, you have plied both to submission already) :bigsmile:

Move to the Living room with finger foods and more Alcohol (you dirty dog munchie, you already had it planned out) :thumbsup2:

A Movie? This is where the Kitten makes the Choice.....

Her choice decides your fate.

You either get the three some and it get's really weird, or your Ex is staying at your house for 2 more days and she hates you for suggesting it. . The 20 something GF left, but she'll be back.

She has "Daddy" issues. :wink05:

His only saving his ass move is to tell Ex Wife she aint staying...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And the OP is MIA… Probably curled up in the fetal position in his closet after reading his thread.
Yeah dude you are so fooked… icon_eek

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:popcorn:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Find a friend to take your ex out on a date while she’s in town. That will demonstrate to your GF that your ex is now in your friend zone.

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If the girls break out a bottle of wine you are Fu**ed. After the second glass they will start telling stories and asking questions like did he always do XXXX during sex or asking if you still do XXXX during sex. And the stories will get exaggerated to ......I walked into the bathroom and he was beating it like a red headed step child to a poster of the Golden Girls

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:48 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I always thought ex's were an ex for for a reason.
Have only spoken to my kids mom 4-5 times in the past 18 years. (Long sad story)
I got custody, why bother?
Did let the kids see her whenever they wanted to but never forced them.
Let her stay at my house? No fucking way!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My ex went crazier after the divorce. Married a drunk, divorced him then married an ex con. Me? Been happily remarried for 21 years now.

Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:09 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

User 1234 wrote:
Find a friend to take your ex out on a date while she’s in town. That will demonstrate to your GF that your ex is now in your friend zone.

See now theres where youre wrong.

If theyre amicable enough to co habitate for 3 days...he Ex will always accept a move toward sex.

He can doo her...if he wants...and the GF knows this.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No picture, no proof…

Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next