Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:08 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Meanwhile, in Europe, the German State of Hesse is allowing grocery stores to ban the unvaxxed.

"The German government had excluded supermarkets and stores selling essential items from most restrictions, but Hesse’s government has now put this decision into the hands of the stores."

I guess their appetite for, and acceptance of East German style authoritarianism has grown under Herr Merkel? I guess we'll find out if shopkeepers will seek to exert their will upon their neighbors and clientele.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ger ... mpaign=155

Vaccine Passports, facial recognition, social credit system.

[youtube1]https://youtu.be/xcmZG0H4HzE[/youtube1]

https://youtu.be/xcmZG0H4HzE

Hesse ... from whence the Hessian mercenaries came to fight for the Brits during the revolution. Murderous bastards.

I've been there, Wetzlar, nice place.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.pandemic.news/2021-10-15-cd ... anny.html#

A couple of state senators are pushing for a grand jury investigation into the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) over their handling of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) plandemic.

Sens. Kim Thatcher and Dennis Linthicum, both of Oregon, have called on Acting U.S. Attorney Scott E. Asphaug to launch an immediate probe. They are backed by more than 1,718 Oregonians who signed their petition, as well as 53,032 Americans from other states.

In their petition, Thatcher and Linthicum expressed concerns about how the FDA and CDC have been measuring and reporting Chinese Virus “vaccine” adverse reactions, including serious injuries and deaths. They also claim that the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is flawed, capturing only a tiny percentage of actual vaccine injuries and deaths.

Another point of contention is PCR tests, which have been proven time and time again to be fraudulent. One major issue with these tests is that they can be easily manipulated by jacking up the cycle threshold count, which in effect creates “false positives resulting in inflated numbers of COVID cases, hospitalizations, and deaths,” the letter explains.

Back in August 2020, epidemiologist Dr. Michael Mina told The New York Times that PCR tests tuned at too high of a cycle threshold will pick up genetic fragments that have nothing to do with the Fauci Flu. Mina stated at the time that the threshold should be no higher than 30 cycles and preferably lower.

In the “unvaccinated,” PCR tests are being tuned to a cycle count of 40 or more, producing loads of false positives. In the “fully vaccinated,” PCR tests are being tuned a lot lower to around 28, Thatcher says, resulting in fewer positives.

CDC circumvented “multiple federal laws” in its false covid statistical reporting

The reason for this disparity is that the medical establishment wants to create the illusion that only the unvaccinated are getting sick, and that the fully vaccinated are all healthy. Nothing could be further from the truth.

According to the petition, this low cut-off for the fully vaccinated helps to “eliminate false positive results and thereby reduce the number of vaccine ‘breakthrough’ cases,” which in effect furthers the plandemic narrative.

After consulting with a large group of doctors, epidemiologist and virologists on statistical reporting for the Wuhan Virus, Thatcher and Linthicum says they are now “profoundly concerned that the scientific literature continues to provide empirical evidence that safe and effective treatments and management strategies for COVID infections exist but are not being made available to Americans most in need.”

The nonprofit group Stand for Health Freedom (SHF), which helped put together the petition, says that it was submitted one month prior to going public in order to “protect those involved.”

The group also cited a March 2020 study alleging that the CDC over-emphasized the Chinese Flu as the cause of death in a number of cases where something else, including an underlying health condition, was the true cause of death.

This, in effect, allowed the CDC to “circumvent multiple federal laws,” SHF alleges.

“This passive VAERS system is a joke,” noted one commenter at The Epoch Times. “That is why foreign countries with better reporting systems are so important.”

“I work with many cardiologists that have seen issues with the vaccine but not one doctor ever reported it. That was by their own admission. So, five times underreported is still probably low.”

Another noted that none of this is a surprise, seeing as how the CDC and the FDA have been criminal organizations since their advent.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whistleblower — 90% of hospital admissions are Vaccinated.

FULL video: https://rumble.com/vmncez-these-patient ... lower.html

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I contacted my medical providers in Washington State because they have the most history with me over the years, since I have only gone to the Dentist and Optometrist here in OK. Even with a copy of my Army Medical Record and receipts from my hospital stay, no medical doctor I've asked will help me fill out a medical exemption form because they say they have been threatened by the medical licensing authority that they will lose their medical license if they sign off a medical exemption.

Army Medical Record is the Vaccine Sheets that note my exemptions from the Influenza and Anthrax shots, because of my severe allergic reactions to them in the past.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
I contacted my medical providers in Washington State because they have the most history with me over the years, since I have only gone to the Dentist and Optometrist here in OK. Even with a copy of my Army Medical Record and receipts from my hospital stay, no medical doctor I've asked will help me fill out a medical exemption form because they say they have been threatened by the medical licensing authority that they will lose their medical license if they sign off a medical exemption.
Army Medical Record is the Vaccine Sheets that note my exemptions from the Influenza and Anthrax shots, because of my severe allergic reactions to them in the past.

Similar situation with my wife's cardiologist (Multicare): despite her hypertension and the fact that she was hospitalized three times with 230-ish over 140-ish, her doctor told here that he will lose his practice if he issues an exemption.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

HOME OF THE FEE

LAND OF THE SLAVE

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Contact your local WA state reps and State Senators. Sen Braun was not aware of this.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Contact your local WA state reps and State Senators. Sen Braun was not aware of this.

We will do.

3,200 Chicago police officers ignore Vaccine mandate.
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/10/18 ... lightfoot/

The back and forth between the mayor and the Chicago police union continues, with the city sending out a flurry of emails and memos as its vaccine mandate enters its first full week in effect. At least two memos have gone out since Friday’s deadline for all city workers to report their vaccination status to the city, but Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara said thousands of officers are still refusing to do so.

He said officers who are still refusing to report their vaccination status will be called in by supervisors on Monday, and once again will be asked to comply with the mandate.

“If they refuse, it sounds like they’re going to go into a no pay status, effective immediately,” Catanzara said.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In Seatthell 1/4 to 1/3 of kids in the Seatthell Skool Distrikt who ride the bus have had their routes canceled and thousands of parents are scrambling to find ways to get their kids to school because of bus drivers who refused to get the shot.

Ooops, guess it's not a tiny group that won't affect service levels after all....
https://www.seattletimes.com/education- ... us-routes/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you want your kids to get the great, high-quality 21st century education provided (graciously) by our dearly elected leaders and their hired help, you'll find a way to get your future debt-sla...I mean underage adults into school.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WSU coach just got fired over not getting the poke

Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
WSU coach just got fired over not getting the poke

Smart dude.

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pursuant to FauXi's warning of a FIFTH wave further brow-beating for everyone to get vaccinated (to protect the ones who have already received the ineffective pricks; can you say Colin Powell?)
...comes word out of Britain of the new Covid Delta PLUS.

You leakers are conjering some evil brew.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-g ... mpaign=172

"Dr. Gottlieb, a former head of the FDA who is frequently in the press, said the UK and other countries need to ramp up research on the new variant. Specifically there needs to be more research as to wether the new variant is more transmissible: "We need urgent research to figure out if this delta plus is more transmissible, has partial immune evasion,” he said. "There’s no clear indication that it’s considerably more transmissible, but we should work to more quickly characterize these and other new variants. We have the tools."

The mutation that Dr. Gottlieb is talking about has been spreading in the UK since about July."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/R ... dation.pdf

"In 2010, in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, the Rockefeller Foundation, one of Our major “philanthropic” organs, convened what is called a “scenario planning exercise” where future events that we may or may not be planning are “gamed”."y

"The “Lock Step” scenario is the first of four narratives presented in the Rockefeller Foundation’s summary document, “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development”. It deals with a zoonotic viral pandemic that wipes out millions across the globe. It’s not that long of a read, so let’s just take a quick walk through it, because it is indeed very eye-opening. The details are worth knowing"

https://principia-scientific.com/2010-r ... -lockdown/

Either they were reaalyy good at analysis, or it's being used as The Plan?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 541, 542, 543, 544, 545, 546, 547 ... 688  Next