Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 King County headed to vaccine passports... act now! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Isildur wrote:
Quote:
Seattle & King County Health Officer Dr. Jeff Duchin’s order is not meant to be permanent and will be reviewed within six months after the implementation date, officials said.

At least those of us here in the two peninsula counties have the order being reviewed every two weeks and "should" be rescinded when positive case rates decline.

:ROFLMAO:

Yes because the government is so great at relinquishing power on their own.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm kinda confused................

All this shit for something that has a 99.7% or higher survival rate?

How about we take Chemo, so that we don't get cancer? What's the odds??? 99.7% ???

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:
I'm kinda confused................

All this shit for something that has a 99.7% or higher survival rate?

How about we take Chemo, so that we don't get cancer? What's the odds??? 99.7% ???
Don’t try to figure it out. It’ll just give you an aneurism. Common sense is no longer common.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:19 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

…..

Like I said before….anyone ask me for a passport better have theirs handy or we gonna have issues….$

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm thinking it's time to start open carrying my revolver. I need a holster and to read the laws about open carry.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Annalee wrote:
There is time for your voice to be heard (I know, I know, it's hard to believe it will make any difference), but everyone here should at least take five minutes out to send an email. coronavirus@kingcounty.gov to share your thoughts.

Fuck you.

jukk0u wrote:
FWIW I sent a thoughtful email. :bigsmile:

And fuck you.

Col_Temp wrote:
Done.

And you.

MadPick wrote:
Email sent.

Fuck me.

Norman89 wrote:
Done thanks for the heads up.

Fuck you.

hartcreek wrote:
As a minor Yakima County official I had some select words for those dumb bastards to remind them of the history they are emulating.

And fuck you.

JKNW wrote:
Sent an e-mail as nicely as I could word it.

And lastly, fuck you!

Seattle, King County announce indoor vaccine requirement

:cussing:

This is all I could think of...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

how about we mandate weight loss for those who need it as obesity kills WAAAAY more people each year and is a leading cause of COVID patients needing hospitalization.... the left would lose their damn mind.

hEaLtHy aT aLL sIzES........ saw a guy on the ferry this morning wearing a mask standing at the railing by the cars. easily 450 pounds and took him a solid 3 minutes to waddle back to his car and eventually fall into the driver seat. smh

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:
I'm thinking it's time to start open carrying my revolver. I need a holster and to read the laws about open carry.

A good place to get OC info:
https://forum.opencarry.org/index.php?t ... rry.77075/

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arizona has a law against mask mandates and vaccine passport mandates, we don't play that game here. I haven't worn a mask since the end of April

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

IRackNBack wrote:
how about we mandate weight loss for those who need it as obesity kills WAAAAY more people each year and is a leading cause of COVID patients needing hospitalization.... the left would lose their damn mind.

hEaLtHy aT aLL sIzES........ saw a guy on the ferry this morning wearing a mask standing at the railing by the cars. easily 450 pounds and took him a solid 3 minutes to waddle back to his car and eventually fall into the driver seat. smh
Why would they when they can force you to take experimental drugs instead?

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wife and I spent the day in port Townsend and left the next day. Every business required proof of vaccination and a mask.

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
Wife and I spent the day in port Townsend and left the next day. Every business required proof of vaccination and a mask.

How do they survive?
Are there secret subsidies from gubment for those who obey unlawful tyrannical man-dates?

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
vic_b wrote:

How do they survive?
Are there secret subsidies from gubment for those who obey unlawful tyrannical man-dates?

They aren't secret. Biden is openly giving them money to prop them up.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:31 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

From the book of faces.

Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO: :facepalm2:

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next