Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:17 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 King County headed to vaccine passports... act now! 

Glad you posted as I had not seen this yet. As a minor Yakima County official I had some select words for those dumb bastards to remind them of the history they are emulating. Now I need to send the link on to my county party head.

Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Vaccine passports are systematically racist as they disproportionately affect communities of color.
Those who propose it should lose their job and are most likely racists.

(Use their own logic against them)

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I see two additional problems:

(From the article)
"This is one of the most vaccinated places in the country. We are doing a great job at that, but we still have this huge upsurge in infections because about 15-20 percent of folks have not yet gotten vaccinated. And we have to protect ourselves against that. We have to make sure that our hospitals are able to accept patients, we have to make sure that our businesses stay open so people can continue to gather. So, we are going to try to take the most logical measure and science based steps we can to make that happen," said Constantine.

First, as someone who works in test, how to you verify and what are your definitions of vaxxed?

In other words, how can you prove the upsurge is due to the 15-20 percent "unvaccinated"? I thought "vaccinated" were protected? One way I think you could support this hypothesis is to verify that emergency room beds are filled with "non-vaxxed".

Second, definitions are important. As we've seen before, we've had car and motorcycle deaths, shark attacks and other ailments attributed to "COVID" as "verified" by a PCR test turned up an indeterminate number of cycles. In addition, we have people who have received the stab noted as "unvaxxed" if they succumb to a "diagnosis" of COVID.

Lastly, are there financial incentives as to identify an incoming patient as COVID? If so, would this skew the results?

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sent an e-mail as nicely as I could word it. I feel like I'm on another planet watching all these idiots willingly take an experimental "vaccine" that doesn't prevent infection or the spread of infection, wearing masks to walk down the street etc... just because the government said so.

Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:47 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

JKNW wrote:
Sent an e-mail as nicely as I could word it. I feel like I'm on another planet watching all these idiots willingly take an experimental "vaccine" that doesn't prevent infection or the spread of infection, wearing masks to walk down the street etc... just because the government said so.

Welcome to . . . errrr . . . posting on WaGuns! :thumbsup2: :ROFLMAO:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:48 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Caveman Jim wrote:
This is Hitler shit, time to build a big effin wall around those shitholes!!!

Yep just finished Winter of the World by Ken Follett.

Thiv Vac card/proof shit along with other odd goings on do smack of WW2 Germany.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
JKNW wrote:

Thank you. Yeah, I've been away from the hobby for a long time.

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm unsure if many local businesses will support this that are not chain companies. I literally have not put on a mask anywhere except medical facilities and work (smh) in months. Not even when I walk into the ferry. I can count on one hand the number of people who have said I need to wear a mask and when I say no I'm not stopped. I have yet to be denied service anywhere due to no mask.

Either way I agree with col temp, stock up on everything you can. People are soon going to see no option but to fight back and it will shut things down imo.

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

JKNW wrote:
MadPick wrote:
JKNW wrote:

Thank you. Yeah, I've been away from the hobby for a long time.

Hobby?

Yeah welcome aboard.

But,

The Phiser is fda or what ever cockamamie .org approved.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:40 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Got a reply:

Eagle's Nest Communication Department wrote:
Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your feedback on potential vaccination verification policies in King County. Your email has been documented and will be shared with our policy team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Public Health – Seattle & King County

I'm sure many of you got the same response . . . but I gotta give 'em a little credit, it's a nice reply with no built-in "fuck you" like we get from our lovely senators.

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:32 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Annalee wrote:
There is time for your voice to be heard (I know, I know, it's hard to believe it will make any difference), but everyone here should at least take five minutes out to send an email. coronavirus@kingcounty.gov to share your thoughts.

Fuck you.

jukk0u wrote:
FWIW I sent a thoughtful email. :bigsmile:

And fuck you.

Col_Temp wrote:
Done.

And you.

MadPick wrote:
Email sent.

Fuck me.

Norman89 wrote:
Done thanks for the heads up.

Fuck you.

hartcreek wrote:
As a minor Yakima County official I had some select words for those dumb bastards to remind them of the history they are emulating.

And fuck you.

JKNW wrote:
Sent an e-mail as nicely as I could word it.

And lastly, fuck you!

Seattle, King County announce indoor vaccine requirement

:cussing:

Member, NAGR/NFGR

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What's next? Interstate checkpoints.

Then, INTRASTATE checkpoints. Vaccine checkpoints. Yes, it will be a thing.

Want to have the PRIVILEGE of driving alone in your car from your house to the store? Papers please.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Papers, please.

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Annalee wrote:
There is time for your voice to be heard (I know, I know, it's hard to believe it will make any difference), but everyone here should at least take five minutes out to send an email. coronavirus@kingcounty.gov to share your thoughts.

Fuck you.

jukk0u wrote:
FWIW I sent a thoughtful email. :bigsmile:

And fuck you.

Col_Temp wrote:
Done.

And you.

MadPick wrote:
Email sent.

Fuck me.

Norman89 wrote:
Done thanks for the heads up.

Fuck you.

hartcreek wrote:
As a minor Yakima County official I had some select words for those dumb bastards to remind them of the history they are emulating.

And fuck you.

JKNW wrote:
Sent an e-mail as nicely as I could word it.

And lastly, fuck you!

Seattle, King County announce indoor vaccine requirement

:cussing:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Seattle & King County Health Officer Dr. Jeff Duchin’s order is not meant to be permanent and will be reviewed within six months after the implementation date, officials said.

At least those of us here in the two peninsula counties have the order being reviewed every two weeks and "should" be rescinded when positive case rates decline.

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next