Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next
 You've Been Waiting for it: The Idaho Thread! 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

usrifle wrote:
Rick and his people.

Wait!!!!

Not so fast....lower right in the picture.

They sell individually wrapped potatoes in Idaho?

WTF?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun May 02, 2021 5:34 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

WaJim wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Rick and his people.

Wait!!!!

Not so fast....lower right in the picture.

They sell individually wrapped potatoes in Idaho?

WTF?

Not sure what you're seeing. I'm seeing a happy Mr. Potato Head lying amongst a bunch of naked potatoes, enjoying some post-release bliss.

Hopefully I didn't buy that bag.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun May 02, 2021 7:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Idaho Gov. Signs Bill Barring Enforcement of Biden’s Executive Actions For Gun Control

Quote:
Idaho Governor Brad Little (R) Monday signed legislation prohibiting Idaho government entities from upholding Biden's March executive actions for gun control.
The new law is retroactive to Jan. 20, the day Biden was sworn in as president. It prevents all Idaho government entities from enforcing executive orders, federal laws, treaties, agency orders and rules of the U.S. government involving firearms, firearm components and accessories, or ammunition that conflict with the Idaho Constitution.
Idaho already has a law passed in 2014 stating that the state’s government cannot enforce federal actions that infringe upon Second Amendment rights.

:wagwoot:

Sun May 16, 2021 4:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ammon Bundy files to run for governorship.

https://komonews.com/news/local/ammon-b ... find-error

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat May 22, 2021 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
With Little gone, Lt. Gov. McGeachin issues executive order banning Idaho mask mandates

Quote:
Nicole Blanchard
Thu, May 27, 2021, 12:14 PM
Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin, acting as governor on Thursday in Gov. Brad Little’s absence, issued an executive order banning the mask mandates that remain based on the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/little-gone-lt-gov-mcgeachin-181408862.html

Thu May 27, 2021 2:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Quote:
With Little gone, Lt. Gov. McGeachin issues executive order banning Idaho mask mandates

Quote:
Nicole Blanchard
Thu, May 27, 2021, 12:14 PM
Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin, acting as governor on Thursday in Gov. Brad Little’s absence, issued an executive order banning the mask mandates that remain based on the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/little-gone-lt-gov-mcgeachin-181408862.html

:thumbsup2:

Thu May 27, 2021 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-officer-went-viral-video-mocking-lebron-james-fired/

Quote:
The Bellevue, Idaho police officer who posted a hilarious video mocking LeBron James and was subsequently suspended from his job over the harmless joke has now been fired from the department.

Fri May 28, 2021 6:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

World Affairs Brief, May 28, 2021 Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World.

Copyright Joel Skousen. Joel Skousen’s World Affairs Brief (http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com).

IDAHO CONSERVATIVES ABOUT TO SPLIT THEIR VOTE AGAIN

In conservative states, which are controlled by mainstream Republican governors (all of whom compromised every principle of liberty during the pandemic), conservative activists are gearing up to remove RINO governors like Brad Little in Idaho. But, as usual, petty differences and egos about “who is the most conservative” are about to scuttle the process by introducing too many candidates, splitting the vote so that the liberal Republican comes out with a plurality. Diego Rodriguez of the Freedom Man PAC explains.
https://www.freedomman.org/2021/idaho-c ... -the-vote/

So we’re an entire year away from the primary election next May 2022. But we’ve already got 3 prominent candidates for Governor and a few extra “no-namers.” Ed Humphreys was first to announce his candidacy, followed by Janice McGeachin, and now Ammon Bundy has filed papers to run for Governor as well.

Fri May 28, 2021 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rents are soaring nationwide, but Boise's have lead the pack with rents risiing 31% in the pst year.

Trend is something like 4-5% per month the past few.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/and ... newsletter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat May 29, 2021 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

June is here:
Attachment:
june.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess Mountain Home will be about the same weather, I am considering it because there’s three good lakes within an hours drive. Thank goodness that the place we buy will have a basement for the reloading/ gun room, nice and cool. I will have to schedule shooting trips for early in the morning but that’s no big deal.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It just hit 70 here in my part of KS.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

85 here in MT but I wont bump the jikku thread to report it.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
I guess Mountain Home will be about the same weather, I am considering it because there’s three good lakes within an hours drive. Thank goodness that the place we buy will have a basement for the reloading/ gun room, nice and cool. I will have to schedule shooting trips for early in the morning but that’s no big deal.

Mountain Home is a great part of ID ! We liked the Lake ponderay area too when "shopping" for a retirement place in 2017.

Prices have skyrocketed here and inventory at an all time low near Kalispell s scratch MT off your list for homes.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
According to Idaho State Parks a record 7.7 million people visited our parks in 2020. 30 percent of the visitors / campers were from other states. To put it in perspective the 7.7 number is 1.2 million more than the previous record. Effective yesterday June 10th all out of state visitors will pay double the amount as locals to enjoy our facilities at Idaho State parks. Take that!

The new daily, non-resident entry fee at Bear Lake, Farragut, Hells Gate, Priest Lake and Round Lake will be $14, residents will continue to pay only $7. The price starts to really get steep for those pesky visitors when they insist on camping.

Camping fees for non-Idaho residents at Farragut, Henrys Lake, Ponderosa, Priest Lake and Round Lake will be $48 per night for a basic campsite, sites with full hookups will cost $64 for a non-Idaho residents.

"The changes will keep Idaho competitive with surrounding states, which have similar surcharges for out-of-state guests," said Susan Buxton in a ktvb interview, director of the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation. "Even with these increases, our parks are a good value given the exceptional recreational opportunities."

Read More: Finally Idaho Is Sticking It To The Out Of Towners | https://1035kissfmboise.com/finally-ida ... m=referral

Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next