Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:59 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So mark the people who DO get the vaccine. They already acquiesced to the vaccine, what do they care if they also have to get a mark?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu May 13, 2021 5:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The long game looks likelier and likelier that was a bioweapon released by China to tank our economy and take out Trump and because it's a coronavirus they hope it mutates, keeps going, keeps killing a small % per year and keeps being a reason to facilitate totalitarian government actions year after year.

Reagan said freedom was always one generation away from extinction. Just imagine all the kids who got indoctrinated with masks and lockdowns, and imagine if this keeps going another year or two.

It's called the Overton Window. Look it up.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu May 13, 2021 5:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gman wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
Nobody needs to wear a mask. Everybody has had ample opportunity by now to get vaccinated if they want. If you decide to not get vaccinated you are the one taking the risk, not the vaccinated people. And if you get sick, and I hope you don’t, well that was your choice.

What about people that took the shot that will might get sick?

Yes that will happen with a very small percentage of vaccinated people. And a very small percentage of those will be hospitalized and possibly die. The risk is vanishingly low, and far, far lower than for unvaccinated people, but not quite zero. Any vaccinated people who want to wear a mask are more than welcome to do so.

And you know this how? Where's the science to back that up? We've been told repeatedly that the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread. We've also been told that herd immunity is not possible with COVID-19.

The vaccine being promoted hasn't gone through the strenuous testing that others have in the past and is being used on an 'emergency basis'. Well, when the emergency is over, will they pull the vaccine until it passes FDA testing? Or will there be a political excuse to keep the 'emergency' in effect without scientific basis?

When will COVID-19 be determined to be endemic and lose its 'novel' status? Will vaccinations for other endemic disease become required to freely participate in our society?

We don't even have a good value for how much of the population already had COVID-19 and survived without ever showing significant symptoms.

From what I can tell, we don't know or understand the long game of ANY OF THIS MESS.

There are hundreds of millions of shots given. For me that is an adequate dataset to establish safety and effectiveness. Full,CDC approval is coming soon. And as much as some people here cite the Emergency Use Authority as a factor in not getting vaccinated, I’m willing to bet that when Full Authorization comes, it won’t change any minds here

Thu May 13, 2021 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gman wrote:
And you know this how? Where's the science to back that up? We've been told repeatedly that the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread. We've also been told that herd immunity is not possible with COVID-19.

The vaccine being promoted hasn't gone through the strenuous testing that others have in the past and is being used on an 'emergency basis'. Well, when the emergency is over, will they pull the vaccine until it passes FDA testing? Or will there be a political excuse to keep the 'emergency' in effect without scientific basis?

When will COVID-19 be determined to be endemic and lose its 'novel' status? Will vaccinations for other endemic disease become required to freely participate in our society?

We don't even have a good value for how much of the population already had COVID-19 and survived without ever showing significant symptoms.

From what I can tell, we don't know or understand the long game of ANY OF THIS MESS.

If your running a cynical view, we have been basically doing voluntary human experimentation on this vaccine for the past 6 months on candidates with real world circumstances. Regardless of how you feel about long term side effects, the truth of the matter is that given the initial trial candidates about 9 months ago if no current 6-9 month window side effects are visible for a significant population is becomes more unlikely over time that long term side effects are a thing with these vaccines.

We aren't running them on a trial lab mouse somewhere and extrapolating that to its effects on humans, we are using real humans for the past 6 months in live fire, and you can't get better data than that.

You are right we have no idea about the long game of any of this, but do you have any better alternative? Doing nothing is another set of options with its own set of consequences, and "wait and see" isn't cost free.

Thu May 13, 2021 5:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How about longterm safety? Now there are indications about possible gerontological neurological longerm diseases possibly associated with the vaccines such as Parkinson''s, Azlheimer's, etc. And we won't know that for years.

Part of the reason that usual safety studies on vaccines and medicines aren't done concurrently and are done sequentially is to see the medium and long term effects.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu May 13, 2021 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
How about longterm safety? Now there are indications about possible gerontological neurological longerm diseases possibly associated with the vaccines such as Parkinson''s, Azlheimer's, etc. And we won't know that for years.

Part of the reason that usual safety studies on vaccines and medicines aren't done concurrently and are done sequentially is to see the medium and long term effects.

Let’s be real here. There is no data, no how, no where, that will serve to change your deeply entrenched position. That’s fine. Do what you want.

Thu May 13, 2021 5:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wrong. And prior to this dipshit abandonment of our nation's collective wisdom on med tech development safety, most agreed with me which is why vaccine and medicine development worked the way it did and why these vaccines were pushed through with EMERGENCY protocols.

But hey, it's easy to write off anyone who presents something that doesn't fit your narrative as stubborn or entrenched. I've changed my mind about many things in my life, because I am a data and fact oriented person. Now I am watching as facts and studies that contract the gov and MSM's narrative on the virus literally get censored. Social media networks are now taking down almost any post that references VAERS, longterm prion disease associated with the vaccine, objections to clinical diagnoses in lieu of laboratory diagnoses, etc.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu May 13, 2021 6:12 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Quote:
Oregon Governor Says Businesses Can Stop Requiring Masks if They Verify All Their Patrons Are Vaccinated

Following new guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, Gov. Kate Brown declared that businesses in Oregon could stop requiring masks and social distancing—so long as they mandated COVID-19 vaccination for anyone who set foot inside their buildings.

The sudden announcement appeared to permit a near-complete return to pre-pandemic normalcy for vaccinated people. The governor’s new policy appears intended to motivate people still on the fence about getting a COVID-19 vaccination.

“Oregonians now have a choice of how to protect themselves and others from COVID-19: either get vaccinated, or continue wearing a mask and following physical distancing requirements,” Brown said in a statement.

But it may increase resentment among segments of the population who resist vaccines—that is, right-wing Republicans—and raises questions for those who can’t get vaccinated, like people who are immunocompromised and children under the age of 12.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2021/05/13/g ... accinated/

Thu May 13, 2021 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MSM is now running lots of op-eds disguised as news articles bemoaning the states that require parental consent for vaccines and praising the "wisdom" of states that allow kids to get medical care without their parents' consent or knowledge. Because, you know, kids are GREAT at keeping track of medical conditions that might make procedures or medications/vaccines dangerous to them...

I predict some parents are going to be pissed.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu May 13, 2021 7:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This video gets banned everywhere.
Senate Committee on State Affairs
COVID vaccines
https://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=104613 ... f340d&hd=1"

Thu May 13, 2021 7:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
So mark the people who DO get the vaccine. They already acquiesced to the vaccine, what do they care if they also have to get a mark?

I don't need a mark, I have a card. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu May 13, 2021 8:58 pm

It's a push to get more vaccines because the people lining up to get them has dropped off hugely.*

Somewhat tin foil, but I could see it like that

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Thu May 13, 2021 9:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Let’s be real here. There is no data, no how, no where, that will serve to change your deeply entrenched position. That’s fine. Do what you want.

He is doing what he wants, railing about a Vaccine he won't take (His choice to not take it, and i support that.) "Possible" long term effects? Ok, is there any long term studies to support that? (please give me a credible cite) Nope, works both ways

I got the Vaccine with no side effects. (Pfizer) Well, less the fin on my back and the larger Penis. The wife is overlooking the fin for now.

At this point all we really know is applying Baby Powder to your Vagina or huffing Roundup will cause Cancer.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri May 14, 2021 12:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
Alpine wrote:

He is doing what he wants, railing about a Vaccine he won't take (His choice to not take it, and i support that.) "Possible" long term effects? Ok, is there any long term studies to support that? (please give me a credible cite) Nope, works both ways

I got the Vaccine with no side effects. (Pfizer) Well, less the fin on my back and the larger Penis. The wife is overlooking the fin for now.

At this point all we really know is applying Baby Powder to your Vagina or huffing Roundup will may cause Cancer.

FIFY

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Fri May 14, 2021 5:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gman wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
Alpine wrote:

At this point all we really know is applying Baby Powder to your Vagina or huffing Roundup will may cause Cancer.

FIFY

Beach sand is KNOWN by the state of California, to cause cancer. Better keep that vajayjay away from the beach...

HEY!!! I wonder if a mask will protect from that? According to Farci, we think so, and common sense says if one mask helps, wearing 50 would be better!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri May 14, 2021 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 10312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393 ... 688  Next