Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:33 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1624, 1625, 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629, 1630 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Greedy motherfuckers...

Buy nothing group has people STILL asking for fucking Xbox 1s and shit...

Meanwhile, dude lists a flat screen TV to give away....Awesome.. spread the wealth.. help out someone who has a crappy TV or whatever..

Not 30 seconds later, this woman posts up saying she wants it...

Attachment:
gngmdg.jpg

....and what was one of her more recent posts?

Bragging about having 2 TVs in her bedroom.

Attachment:
ngxg.jpg

Like.. seriously?!

You have TWO fucking TVs in your bedroom, and you're gonna take another one from someone else? Plenty of people have jack shit, and you got TWO fucking TVs in YOUR room, not to mention in your kids room.. and you wanna take another one from someone else?

Greedy ass motherfucking people.

Seriously? Give her a break. She is laying in bed trying to watch a show while her kids are watching Henry Danger, thats a good parent to put up with that!

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sun May 02, 2021 4:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My stomach has been fucked up since yesterday. IBS. Finally got time to make a trip up north to help a friend in need, and every gd road leading north is fucked to hell. Spent an hr getting 1 mile down the highway and back from the next exit.

Get home and rush to the bathroom in too much of a hurry, and basically just dropped my full 200lb ass down on the seat, with my right testicle losing the game of chicken.
-------------------------------
So now here I am curled up on the floor. I got the wild sobbing under control a few minutes ago, and the tears have managed to at least clear away some of the vomit from my vision. Unfortunately now I can see that the fountain of shit somehow reached the ceiling, and the smell is making me nauseous again. I wonder how many bottles of bleach will be required to cleanse the evil from this this place? I'm not catholic, but I wouldn't turn down a priest right now.

Last edited by RockHopper on Fri May 07, 2021 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 07, 2021 11:01 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

This may be inappropriate, but . . . .

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jesus, RockHopper. i'm fucking crying here!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri May 07, 2021 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
My stomach has been fucked up since yesterday. IBS. Finally got time to make a trip up north to help a friend in need, and every gd road leading north is fucked to hell. Spent an hr getting 1 mile down the highway and back from the next exit.

Get home and rush to the bathroom in too much of a hurry, and basically just dropped my full 200lb ass down on the seat, with my right testicle losing the game of chicken.
So now here I am curled up on the floor. I got the wild sobbing under control a few minutes ago, and the tears have managed to at least clear away some of the vomit from my vision. Unfortunately now I can see that the fountain of shit somehow reached the ceiling, and the smell is making me nauseous again. I wonder how many bottles of bleach will be required to cleanse the evil from this this place? I'm not catholic, but I wouldn't turn down a priest right now.

OMG!!!!! I’m in the same living HELL as you, I feel your pain brother.
New shit going around folks, it’s called COV-ASS!!! icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri May 07, 2021 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:

The ceiling? :bow: :bow:

You take the reins from me. My adventure (last year??) I just missed, floor and side of bowl, pants.....

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri May 07, 2021 12:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wish you and your O-ring a fast recovery.

Fri May 07, 2021 1:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice- ... efinitions

Dude almost was on the supreme court. I'd rather blow Pee Wee Herman!

Fri May 07, 2021 4:22 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

SporkBoy wrote:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-proposes-new-regulation-update-firearm-definitions

Dude almost was on the supreme court. I'd rather blow Pee Wee Herman

Uhhhhhh No.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri May 07, 2021 5:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stay clear of Rockhopshit!

Fri May 07, 2021 5:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That gif cracks me up but makes no sense. Guy #1 blows a crap fountain and then immediately starts playing with his nipple. Guy#2 catches a face full of poo and turns AWAY from the shower.

Fri May 07, 2021 5:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Posters who post their opinion, and then dominate multiple threads by restating their opinion over and over again every time someone else posts...

Fri May 07, 2021 7:56 pm

Seeing this and not being able to get it.... Don't really want or need it.... but you just can't let it go at that price....
Attachment:
Untitled.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Last edited by JohnMBrowning on Sat May 08, 2021 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 08, 2021 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:gibbs:

Sat May 08, 2021 8:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Posters who post their opinion, and then dominate multiple threads by restating their opinion over and over again every time someone else posts...

Yeah, that certainly happens. I can think of 2 or 3 vaccine posters who continually go back and forth in a futile effort to convince the other side they are wrong. Colossal waste of time and energy

Sat May 08, 2021 9:05 am

Non-descriptive for sale ads.

Sat May 08, 2021 9:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1624, 1625, 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629, 1630 ... 1907  Next