Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Some of us just don't trust the narrative.

Bingo.

it's gone beyond that.....I don't trust Democrats or Bureaucrats period....not one word from their cock holsters is legit or in my best interest....

but I don't have to deal with any of them down hear.....literally everyone I have met here is friendly, kind and conservative...but I repeat myself

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri May 07, 2021 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Some of us just don't trust the narrative.

Bingo.

it's gone beyond that.....I don't trust Democrats or Bureaucrats period....not one word from their cock holsters is legit or in my best interest....

but I don't have to deal with any of them down hear.....literally everyone I have met here is friendly, kind and conservative...but I repeat myself

Ain't it great?!?

Fri May 07, 2021 10:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The demonrats are even beginning to rebel against Inslime. They have signed an open letter to our Dear Leader to call a special session to forcefully re-open the state.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... e-session/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri May 07, 2021 11:39 am

There's no reason why Pierce and King should be in different phases, it's just dumb. All phase 2 or preferably all phase 3.

Fri May 07, 2021 1:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How to lie with statistics.

“Pfizer and Moderna using relative risk reduction in order to claim “95% effective” instead of using absolute risk reduction where they’d only be able to claim “0.7%” and “0.6%” effectiveness, respectively, is right out of Billy G’s favorite book “How to Lie With Statistics.”
— Alec Zeck (@Alec_Zeck) May 6, 2021

The difference between ‘absolute risk’ and ‘relative risk’ with The Vaccine.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... that-mean/

Bonus: Ohio doctor writes his own obituary after Moderna shots, dead 11 weeks later.
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/07/tho ... eks-later/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 07, 2021 2:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-n ... n-illness/

Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease

"In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

“If you remove the replicating capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on the vascular cells, simply by virtue of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, now famous thanks to COVID,” Manor explains. “Further studies with mutant spike proteins will also provide new insight towards the infectivity and severity of mutant SARS CoV-2 viruses.”

The researchers next hope to take a closer look at the mechanism by which the disrupted ACE2 protein damages mitochondria and causes them to change shape."

From the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... /mrna.html

A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.

Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.

---------------------------------
Adding Dr Been's video discussing the Salk research.

Last edited by mmalleck on Fri May 07, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 07, 2021 3:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This was my first thought when I read about Covid being a vascular disease and why- since the mRNA vaccine makes your own body produce spiked protein segments (it didn't take a doctorate to see that possible connection). Some are saying that those same protein segments are issued forth in the sneezes, coughs, sweat, excrement and saliva of the vaccinated and having an effect on those around them.

And the pharma companies have immunity from legal restoration if all of this turns out to have merit.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 07, 2021 3:53 pm

surevaliance wrote:
How to lie with statistics.

“Pfizer and Moderna using relative risk reduction in order to claim “95% effective” instead of using absolute risk reduction where they’d only be able to claim “0.7%” and “0.6%” effectiveness, respectively, is right out of Billy G’s favorite book “How to Lie With Statistics.”
— Alec Zeck (@Alec_Zeck) May 6, 2021

The difference between ‘absolute risk’ and ‘relative risk’ with The Vaccine.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... that-mean/

Bonus: Ohio doctor writes his own obituary after Moderna shots, dead 11 weeks later.
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/07/tho ... eks-later/

Everyone uses relative for every vaccine all the time. Absolute is a measure of how much virus is in the underlying population, that Alex Zeck doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fri May 07, 2021 5:14 pm

jukk0u wrote:
This was my first thought when I read about Covid being a vascular disease and why- since the mRNA vaccine makes your own body produce spiked protein segments (it didn't take a doctorate to see that possible connection). Some are saying that those same protein segments are issued forth in the sneezes, coughs, sweat, excrement and saliva of the vaccinated and having an effect on those around them.

And the pharma companies have immunity from legal restoration if all of this turns out to have merit.

The virus makes billions of times more of those proteins than the vaccine. The quantities produced by the vaccine are minescule. You also only produce those tiny quantities for a couple days, unlike the virus where you will produce billions of times more for five to ten times as long.

All the side effects, like blood clots, are due to your response to the vaccine, eg, a B cell that incorrectly identifies your own cells.

The people claiming it is affecting others are total loons.

Fri May 07, 2021 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mmalleck wrote:
The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-n ... n-illness/

Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease

"In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

“If you remove the replicating capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on the vascular cells, simply by virtue of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, now famous thanks to COVID,” Manor explains. “Further studies with mutant spike proteins will also provide new insight towards the infectivity and severity of mutant SARS CoV-2 viruses.”

The researchers next hope to take a closer look at the mechanism by which the disrupted ACE2 protein damages mitochondria and causes them to change shape."

From the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... /mrna.html

A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.

Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.

---------------------------------
Adding Dr Been's video discussing the Salk research.

Seems like if this was a real issue, we very probably would have known about it by now.

Fri May 07, 2021 5:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Seems like if this was a real issue, we very probably would have known about it by now.

That's why I posted the video. Dr Been does a pretty good job of breaking down a complex subject into terms normal people can understand. He wasn't too concerned about non-virus protein particles floating around in your system. He does explain what these proteins do to the body. I think there certainly is some risk until these proteins are cleaned up.

There is a small, but still disturbing number of blood clot problems in healthy people after vaccination. I think there are 3,300+ known vaccine deaths in the USA. It's likely much higher. Doubt you'll hear much about it unless you dig.

I honestly feel if big pharma money was not a factor, Ivermectin would be approved, there would be no need for a vaccine, and many lives would be saved. Look at remdesivir, basically $3K a dose, does absolutely nothing, yet approved. There is some political money bias involved, which extends to social media censorship, doctors losing their malpractice insurance, or their license.

Fri May 07, 2021 7:05 pm

mmalleck wrote:
There is a small, but still disturbing number of blood clot problems in healthy people after vaccination. I think there are 3,300+ known vaccine deaths in the USA.

The blood clots are caused when your immune system generates an antibody that kills you own platelets, mistaking them for the virus. It's not the vaccine protein that causes the problem directly, but rather a destructive autoimmune response triggered by the vaccine.

It also seems to happen more in vaccines using an adenovirus carrier for the vaccine, like J&J and AZ, so it might be something about the adenovirus part rather than the spike protein part. The exact trigger isn't known. It could be the spike, could be something else.

As for the 3500 number that's ALL the people who died for any reason after getting the vaccine, including for example, in car crashes.

The number that died because of the vaccine is a subset of that number, that's an upper bound.

Fri May 07, 2021 7:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Okay, enough with the apologist schpeil. We got it; you own Moderna and J&J stock.

Meanwhile, House Republicans demand State Department documents surrounding probe into Chi-com lab leak/virus origins.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/07/ho ... -lab-leak/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 07, 2021 8:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

martin248 wrote:
mmalleck wrote:
There is a small, but still disturbing number of blood clot problems in healthy people after vaccination. I think there are 3,300+ known vaccine deaths in the USA.

The blood clots are caused when your immune system generates an antibody that kills you own platelets, mistaking them for the virus. It's not the vaccine protein that causes the problem directly, but rather a destructive autoimmune response triggered by the vaccine.

It also seems to happen more in vaccines using an adenovirus carrier for the vaccine, like J&J and AZ, so it might be something about the adenovirus part rather than the spike protein part. The exact trigger isn't known. It could be the spike, could be something else.

As for the 3500 number that's ALL the people who died for any reason after getting the vaccine, including for example, in car crashes.

The number that died because of the vaccine is a subset of that number, that's an upper bound.

Actually, I went to this site to look up the data: https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

It's a hugely convoluted search tool that only a government entity could design. That said, I doubt they are including car accident deaths in with the covid-19 vaccine deaths, or the number would be much higher.

Fri May 07, 2021 9:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has anyone's wives been vaccinated on here?

The reason I ask is my wife is a teacher, and is fully vaccinated (Pfizer). About 2/3 of her female coworkers who are under the age of 40 have had abnormal menstral cycles since getting the 2nd shot.

My wife is included in this. This is not pure coincidence.

Fri May 07, 2021 9:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384 ... 688  Next