Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:16 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Eagle Chaplain wrote:
Costco has had self check put lanes for awhile now. About time Sequim got with the times

Not in either of the Costco stores that I go to.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They tried it in the Lacey store several years ago but have since taken them out.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:23 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Utah...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did some organizing of my extra gun parts and found three extra drop in trigger kits that I got on sale in the deal thread that I forgot about.

Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wacarry wrote:
They tried it in the Lacey store several years ago but have since taken them out.

They aren't paying me to do my own checkout, someone on their payroll can ring me up and take the wage.
I refuse to use self scan, and will wait a healthy amount of time behind others to have an actual paid employee ring me up.

Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
Wacarry wrote:

They aren't paying me to do my own checkout, someone on their payroll can ring me up and take the wage.
I refuse to use self scan, and will wait a healthy amount of time behind others to have an actual paid employee ring me up.

I actually prefer the self check-out. At the Fred Meyer I generally go to, there's always lines at the manned check-outs, but never a line at the self check-out, so I can get out of the store that much quicker.

Then again, I also don't have a shopping cart with enough food for a week for a family of four, either. It just for me. Might make it less convenient if I bought more stuff in one sitting.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got notice that Uncle Sam cashed my NFA Tax Stamp Check.

Officially in process!

Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
STED9R wrote:
Wacarry wrote:

I actually prefer the self check-out. At the Fred Meyer I generally go to, there's always lines at the manned check-outs, but never a line at the self check-out, so I can get out of the store that much quicker.

Then again, I also don't have a shopping cart with enough food for a week for a family of four, either. It just for me. Might make it less convenient if I bought more stuff in one sitting.

Recently went to the Spokane Wal-Mart in the evening. NO checkers, just self-checkout. Irritating when you have a cart full of groceries and a lot of fruits and vegetables. They are definitely pushing everyone with larger orders to do the store pickup method.

Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I do the pickup method at Fred Meyer. No standing in line, none of those damn self-check lanes which always go tits up, and no looking for shit when there is nobody to ask. I just order online, pick a time, show up, check in online and they bring my groceries out to me and load them in my car.

Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
I do the pickup method at Fred Meyer. No standing in line, none of those damn self-check lanes which always go tits up, and no looking for shit when there is nobody to ask. I just order online, pick a time, show up, check in online and they bring my groceries out to me and load them in my car.

Thats cute. You do all the laundry and dishes too? I just figured since you're doing house wife duties you probably do them all. :bigsmile:

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who wants to be my date at Kyle’s funeral?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Who wants to be my date at Kyle’s funeral?

Well, the wife has already moved

But I'm still here

If you know what I mean

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Thats cute. You do all the laundry and dishes too? I just figured since you're doing house wife duties you probably do them all. :bigsmile:

Hey Kyle, lick my dipstick! :bigsmile:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Hey Kyle, lick my dipstick! :bigsmile:

Dipstick? Does that mean I have to lift your apron, and skirt to get to it? :peep:

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319 ... 1551  Next