Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next
 Ashli Babbit's Murderers identity partly exposed 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Enough of the personal attacks and ban talk.

Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:42 am

Alpine wrote:
If Trump supporters had used guns and seized the capitol for weeks hanging up signs saying "you are leaving the USA" then maybe, maybe it would begin to come close to what the left did and got away with, but even then likely still not as the CHAZ also led to multiple murders.

I don't think anyone here is supporting violence or condoning what happened on Jan 6, however what BLM and Antifa have been doing all year long is quantifiably worse. Failure to acknowledge that is more dishonesty.

It's been proven they were given preferential treatment by the Capitol police.

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:40 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

martin248 wrote:
Alpine wrote:
If Trump supporters had used guns and seized the capitol for weeks hanging up signs saying "you are leaving the USA" then maybe, maybe it would begin to come close to what the left did and got away with, but even then likely still not as the CHAZ also led to multiple murders.

I don't think anyone here is supporting violence or condoning what happened on Jan 6, however what BLM and Antifa have been doing all year long is quantifiably worse. Failure to acknowledge that is more dishonesty.

It's been proven they were given preferential treatment by the Capitol police.

Please link your supporting data or “proof.” Otherwise you’re just some dude on the internet saying something.

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More than 410 people involved in the Jan 6 event have been arrested and charged.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-ri ... d%20juries.

Where the hell are the similar numbers for the people who stayed an armed insurrection and seized several blocks and seceded from the USA with guns and then murdered people over those weeks?

Know what's measurably worse than getting tear-gassed or yelled at by police? Being arrested and put in prison.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
More than 410 people involved in the Jan 6 event have been arrested and charged.

Where the hell are the similar numbers for the people who stayed an armed insurrection and seized several blocks and seceded from the USA with guns and then murdered people over those weeks?

Know what's measurably worse than getting tear-gassed or yelled at by police? Being arrested and put in prison.

Yup.

60 yr old grandma walks up after the initial crap and walks into an open door... looks around, then leaves... gets arrested, no bond, and in solitary confinement and branded a terrorist....

Meanwhile, people toss molotovs at federal agents while demanding a revolution, and they get their charges dismissed or dropped, if they're arrested at all...

Remember what I wrote, almost a year ago, about the rule of law, and the societal contract?

This chick arrested last week for arson and a bunch of other felonies... no bail.. released...
Proud boy, arrested for simple assault, 100k bond....

That tells me that our justice system is a joke...

4 boxes of liberty...

Soap box (speech)
Ballot box (voting)
Jury box (courts/jury nullification)
cartridge box (listening to vinyl on the record player?)

What do you do, when there is a defacto class system set up with one portion above the law?

Let's not forget about the reporter who was chased by over a hundred people saying they were gonna kill him, so he ran for blocks, only to realize he couldn't escape, and stopped and stood his ground, pulling out a pistol.. He was arrested, charged, and convicted....

Meanwhile, people blind cops, and beat people with bike locks... and *crickets*..

There is no way, but through, at this point.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“Who killed Ashli Babbit?” documentary.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/d ... i-babbitt/

Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:10 pm

Alpine wrote:

AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000
https://apnews.com/article/bb2404f9b13c ... f818f6a0b7

Most places have been arresting violent protesters, including DC. It's specifically Seattle, and Durkan and the Clown Council in Seattle, that need to be held to account for dereliction of duty

SPD is the one that needs a shake up, not the Capitol Police. CP have been cracking down on all riots.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice try to move the goalposts and blow smoke. There are an estimated 26 MILLION leftists who participated in protests last year, and you can only find 10k arrests? How does that proportion work out to right-leaning protesters arrested and charged as a proportion?

Also, I specifically asked about the CHAZ event, the armed insurrection where people seized part of a USA city with guns and seceded from the nation violently and then killed people over the course of weeks. How come you keep avoiding that? Do you think more or less people were involved in the CHAZ over the course of that event than the Jan 6 event?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:45 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dang... I came here to read about "Ashli Babbit's Murderers identity partly exposed"... I wasn't prepared for the massive chest thumping on other subjects to be presented. Will there be a test? When a thread turns into a conversation between 2 people (especially when it derails the thread) , spanning MULTIPLE pages, maybe it's time to take that conversation to a PM?

Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:59 am
Profile WWW

Alpine, I agree, and expect that you agree, that SPD and Seattle need to be held to account for their failure to limit illegal behavior. It's SPD, not the police in the rear of America, that need to be fixed.

@MD is right we're way off topic so let's just leave it at this point where we've agreed on something.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's like saying the attack on Gettysburg should have been handled by cops in Pennsylvania. When people have tried to secede with guns in history the feds have almost always handled it, I cannot even think of a significant time when they didn't.

Libs are calling the protest where Ashli Babbit was killed an "insurrection." It wasn't, federal buildings have been unlawfully occupied many times. Hell Obama's own attorney general illegally occupied a federal building himself! And he went on to become the US AG!

This double standard is egregious.

Meanwhile dems like Maxine Waters have said if the Chauvin trial ends 'badly' to stay on the street and get "more confrontational."

Clearly libs are allowed to riot without comparable consequences.

Quote:

Quote:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:05 am

Maybe start a new thread about CHAZ and how you think it should have been handled and what you think then President Trump should have done differently, @Alpine?

@MD you can't read about who murdered her because it turns out her shooting wasn't murder. No charges against the officer who shot her because he had a genuine fear that it was necessary to protect the lives of the Congressmen behind him.

I think ultimately her death is still on the CPD, but not in the sense that it was murder. They let her down by not coming prepared to use proper riot control tactics against the riot, such as they used against leftist protests. Had they cracked down just a hard on the Trump riot, with tear gas and rubber bullets, as they did many times with BLM, then it would have been contained in the street outside, and no rioter would have gotten anywhere near an elected rep.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You don't get it. It's not a separate subject the way it's being discussed.

CHAZ and the lack of federal actions to quell violent riots and secession movements from both the Trump and Biden administration proves that Babbit was murdered, because if they followed the same standards leftists used they should have let the rioters go through the capitol and then leave when they felt like it. That's what happened in Seattle and many other places and in many of those cases leftist politicians demanded that response at the time.

Babbit was murdered and that comparison is the evidence.

Quote:

Quote:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:
Alpine wrote:
God help us, the consequences of decades of leftists gutting the education system bear fruit.

Clearly not knowing the name of every single important figure in American history is a sign that our country is doomed.

Maybe not the whole history, but key figures from our founding? Yes. We are doomed to repeat history when we literally don't learn from it.

Yes I did not learn the name of a victim from the Boston Massacre but I did learn of the event. To include the colonists held trials for the soldiers involved and cleared them of murder charges.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Dang... I came here to read about "Ashli Babbit's Murderers identity partly exposed"... I wasn't prepared for the massive chest thumping on other subjects to be presented. Will there be a test? When a thread turns into a conversation between 2 people (especially when it derails the thread) , spanning MULTIPLE pages, maybe it's time to take that conversation to a PM?

Yeah I have been toying with just locking this thread since it got derailed.

The thread substance is partly related but its the same group that have been derailing many a thread over the last couple of months.

If the mods want to lock it feel free.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next