Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:08 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Car shipping 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
FWIW, I used Motoshippers (https://www.motoshippers.com/) based on a recommendation from a friend (who has shipped a few MCs with them). They are located out of Marysville. They ship cars and bikes.
They were accommodating and also suggested dates that coincided with their upcoming schedule to save on cost. Our stuff was picked up and delivered as promised. I'd use them again.
As always, ymmv. Good luck!

Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 pm

When my sister moved to Florida she and her husband rented a truck large enough to haul her 65 Mustang inside plus a bit extra. We built a mezanine inside the truck heavy enough to hold the weight of their household. The Mustang went in and was cleated and strapped in place then we packed around it and padded it then loaded the second level. Then they rented an aluminum trailer and strapped down the second Mustang and two street bikes. They made it part way before the aluminum trailer broke the tongue so they picked up a second rental trailer and that one too had the tongue give out so the then picke up a smaller trailer to pull behind the rental truck for the bikes and they traded off driving the remaining Mustang and rental truck.

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2