Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Very cool Kelley. I'm into WW1 and WW2, Korea and Vietnam history.
That's a bucket list item for me, to visit that place!
I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The first time I played paintball out there Dragonman was on the opposite team and he was the first person I took out. I hoped the rest of the day he didn't hold a grudge. :bigsmile:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just bought tickets for the Indy Car (IRL) Genesys 300 race for May 1st at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth. Looking forward to standing for the national anthem, enjoying a military formation flyover before the race, and watching a couple hours of IRL racing :thumbsup2:

Taking our four oldest grandkids and their parents so it should be a great extended family evening.
:party:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cool Dave! Enjoy the moment!

I finally got my B&W 20k hitch in the new truck settled in the Puck system and hooked up to 5th wheel.
Nailed it for dimensions, clearance, etc.
8" of clearance on the truck bedrails. Trailer sits level. Truck only dropped 2" and no ass droop. Shouldn't be, it's a #14k package!

Tomorrow I'll do a set ups first tow for Ford's brake control around our county roads here so the truck can "learn" the trailer limitation....space age shit.
Truck Driver and Pass windows get tinted next week and tonneau cover should be shipped too.
Thu the 5th wheel goes into Kalispell (K-town) for some minor warranty work.
Next trip is Grand Junction CO for sons college graduation.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks Brian!!! That's a beautiful truck, nice pick. That should be a nice road trip to Grand Junction. Congratulations to your son on graduating college. That is awesome.

Black Canyon of the Gunnison is not far from Grand Junction. Supposed to be pretty amazing.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had another flawless batch of brass come out of the wet Tumblr yesterday, it’s drying in “The Room”...

Attachment:
81D921F1-66CB-4206-9D23-55734A92A742.jpeg

I also got all my new fishing tackle put away, lures tied up, the boat is ready to head to the Lake at a moment’s notice!!!

Attachment:
EDD3E0C1-6587-41EE-8C43-F7F7E984D698.jpeg

Dayummm, I’m gonna have to get a bigger tackle box!!!!

Attachment:
95ACD101-C349-4EAC-B839-78F4E85DF3A8.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by Caveman Jim on Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Cool Dave! Enjoy the moment!

I finally got my B&W 20k hitch in the new truck settled in the Puck system and hooked up to 5th wheel.
Nailed it for dimensions, clearance, etc.
8" of clearance on the truck bedrails. Trailer sits level. Truck only dropped 2" and no ass droop. Shouldn't be, it's a #14k package!

Tomorrow I'll do a set ups first tow for Ford's brake control around our county roads here so the truck can "learn" the trailer limitation....space age shit.
Truck Driver and Pass windows get tinted next week and tonneau cover should be shipped too.
Thu the 5th wheel goes into Kalispell (K-town) for some minor warranty work.
Next trip is Grand Junction CO for sons college graduation.

Awesome Brian, you are rolling in style! :bow:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
Had another flawless batch of brass come out of the wet Tumblr yesterday, it’s drying in “The Room”...

Attachment:
43D73D3F-BF48-4AFE-ABC0-81012C503B04.jpeg

I also got all my new fishing tackle put away, lures tied up, the boat is ready to head to the Lake at a moment’s notice!!!

Sad first picture. I don't need primers (I'm good for a couple years) but seeing your brass reminds me of last nights auction.

$135 for a box of large rifle primers/1000.
$100 for a box of large Pistol Primers/1000

Those were the final bids, plus 15% for the auction house.

Regarding tackle boxes, I picked this baby up from Cabelas last year. Really great organizer. Plano Guide Series 2.0. Spendy but worth it. My wife and kids put everything back WHERE IT BELONGS now, not helter skelter in this slot or that slot.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

Thanks John! It's our other home on wheels 5 months out of the year so we have invested wisely!

Hope you make it out this way this year. Missed ya last year!
You'll get to stay in the RV if you make it out. :)

Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I stopped by Cash n Carry, 'er... Smart Foods, 'er... US Foods CHEF'STORE. They are always changing their name but I'll always call it Cash n Carry.
Anyway, I bought a bag of popcorn. MUSHROOM popcorn. What's the difference you ask?
Here is both, side by side:
I will never go back to the cheap Jiffy, Orville, Jolly stuff ever again!
The picture above is partial BS because that cheap stuff never really get big. The mushroom stuff is half to twice as big and doesn't have the unpopped kernels like you normal have in the Jolly popcorn.

It's the little things in life that make my day. :bigsmile: :popcorn:

Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

While packing stuff up the wife found an envelope with two blue ribbons in it. I had forgot about those long ago. Two of my beers won blue ribbons at the county fair. A bock and a wheat beer. It was around 1985 or so. I haven't brewed since 1995. BUT I still have all my stainless and glass stuff. Just moved it yesterday.

Oh and I did find 4 full ammo cans of 9mm in my cache.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“ Oh and I did find 4 full ammo cans of 9mm in my cache.”

I love finding stuff I’ve forgotten about, I’m like a kid at Christmas time!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mushroom popcorn is more popular for the coated stuff (like kettle corn) while the butterfly is softer and more for the salt and butter only crowd.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Attachment:
43D73D3F-BF48-4AFE-ABC0-81012C503B04.jpeg

Sad first picture. I don't need primers (I'm good for a couple years) but seeing your brass reminds me of last nights auction.

$135 for a box of large rifle primers/1000.
$100 for a box of large Pistol Primers/1000

Those were the final bids, plus 15% for the auction house.

Regarding tackle boxes, I picked this baby up from Cabelas last year. Really great organizer. Plano Guide Series 2.0. Spendy but worth it. My wife and kids put everything back WHERE IT BELONGS now, not helter skelter in this slot or that slot.

The pic works, was viewed 101 times but I deleted and uploaded it again.

As much as I like the tackle pack bags I have so much stuff that won’t fit in the containers.

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Thanks John! It's our other home on wheels 5 months out of the year so we have invested wisely!

Hope you make it out this way this year. Missed ya last year!
You'll get to stay in the RV if you make it out. :)

Thanks Brian, i would love to get over there. I love Montana, it's beautiful and still "Free". I am working on convincing the Wife that's where we need to go to retire, but she doesn't do cold well....
I'm still working on it though. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314, 1315, 1316 ... 1549  Next