Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:50 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 2610 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 174  Next
 Official Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris Thread 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: NE WA
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011
Posts: 4440
Real Name: The Dude
It's like Game of Thrones, but with American dollars and crack.

_________________
"Wherever you go, there you are."


Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018
Posts: 2585
leadcounsel wrote:
Pablo wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
Divide this year 2020 by 666 and you'll get the Biden campaign's Text # slogan.... so weird.



It should be 3.030303........... I doan get it??


The odds of a coincidence of this are astronomical...

3.03303033030330 or in other words, 30330 repeated indefinitely. So bizarre and creepy.

Let's take it a bit further. "United" backwards is "Detinu" which is very very close to "Detinue" which is a legal claim against goods or a possession. That is really really creepily close to a santanic claim to possess your soul... A very loose or creative reading befitting of the Halloween season would be that you are texting to pledge your soul to satan, by the cleverly disguised terms/numbers texting detinue to 666...

Image

“BATTLE for the SOUL of the NATION”


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: King County
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012
Posts: 5450
Lib media is going totally nuts. They're talking about Biden's redecorating choices for the White House, his cabinet position picks, and how Trump might try to flee the country because they anticipate a Biden administration will prosecute him.

Guess Walmart was right about what will happen. Dems are living in another world. When reality comes crashing down on November 3rd it's going to be ugly.

_________________
If you vote for Biden you are voting to be murdered when he sends Beto to come take your "semi automatic assault weapon" (any semi auto).
If you have family or friends voting for Biden show them this and ask if they are willing to vote for your murder or maybe even their own if they are gun owners or live with any.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden ... n-control/
Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"


Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:42 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: UP Wa
Joined: Tue Oct 8, 2013
Posts: 12758
Real Name: George Bailey
.............


Kanyae West now pulling 4% of the vote.????????????

Sooooooooo,

With this close a race, which side of the aisle does he pull votes from.




Also 4% is frikken HUGE compared to what Jayboye pulled in the Primary.

Dont think Carmella got that much either.

_________________
"Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom and no one would have noticed."......Carl Marx

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

JohnMBrowning wrote:
WOW - its really soft - my butthole is so happy!


Pablo wrote:
Keep YOUR bulge in the drywall to yourself then.


Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:53 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 21598
Real Name: Paco X
WaJim wrote:
.............


Kanyae West now pulling 4% of the vote.????????????

Sooooooooo,

With this close a race, which side of the aisle does he pull votes from.




Also 4% is frikken HUGE compared to what Jayboye pulled in the Primary.

Dont think Carmella got that much either.


I doan abieve it. 4% accurate number coming from who's ass?

_________________
IF JOE BIDEN IS THE ANSWER, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE QUESTION?


Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: King County
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012
Posts: 5450
Anyone found any leaked magazine covers or pre-written leaked articles about "President Biden" in the same vein as the "Madame President" newsweek covers that got leaked?

_________________
If you vote for Biden you are voting to be murdered when he sends Beto to come take your "semi automatic assault weapon" (any semi auto).
If you have family or friends voting for Biden show them this and ask if they are willing to vote for your murder or maybe even their own if they are gun owners or live with any.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden ... n-control/
Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"


Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:00 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: UP Wa
Joined: Tue Oct 8, 2013
Posts: 12758
Real Name: George Bailey
Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:
.............


Kanyae West now pulling 4% of the vote.????????????

Sooooooooo,

With this close a race, which side of the aisle does he pull votes from.




Also 4% is frikken HUGE compared to what Jayboye pulled in the Primary.

Dont think Carmella got that much either.


I doan abieve it. 4% accurate number coming from who's ass?




Was either Carlson or Larson yesterday from one of the big eligible voter Polling survey agencies.

Lemme see if i can find.


This one has him at possible 2%.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/10/ ... ial-polls/

_________________
"Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom and no one would have noticed."......Carl Marx

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

JohnMBrowning wrote:
WOW - its really soft - my butthole is so happy!


Pablo wrote:
Keep YOUR bulge in the drywall to yourself then.


Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:13 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Index
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 12126
Real Name: Jeff


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HP1doNAgj8

_________________
-Jeff

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

The problem with being on social media, is that you know too many people that you don't know.

Joy is not a feeling. It is a strength. Some people are stupid, that's all there is to it. (And sometimes that stupid person is me/you.) Sometimes you just have to let stupid people be stupid. Don't let stupid steal your joy.

Holding onto unforgiveness and resentment is like drinking poison and expecting that other person to die. Anger will eat you up.

Freedom without responsibility is chaos.


Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Seattle Washington USA
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020
Posts: 86
1992
1996
2000

2004
2008
2012
2016


In the last 28 years the majority of American voters have voted for the Republican presidential candidate one time; 2004... The majority has voted for the Democratic candidate six times.
It is unlikely that Trump makes it two of the last eight for republicans... Could he lose the popular vote but win the electoral college vote again? Anything is possible.


Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:36 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 21598
Real Name: Paco X
https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... s-on-going

_________________
IF JOE BIDEN IS THE ANSWER, WHAT THE HELL WAS THE QUESTION?


Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:10 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bow
Joined: Tue Apr 2, 2013
Posts: 1865
Real Name: Phill
catfishmoon wrote:
1992
1996
2000

2004
2008
2012
2016


In the last 28 years the majority of American voters have voted for the Republican presidential candidate one time; 2004... The majority has voted for the Democratic candidate six times.
It is unlikely that Trump makes it two of the last eight for republicans... Could he lose the popular vote but win the electoral college vote again? Anything is possible.


Why is 28 years the number chosen?
Presidential elections only happen once every four years, and seven is a small sample size.
If we push it back to something more substantial, say at least the last ten elections, or forty years, do those proportional resuls change at all?

_________________
Sinus211 wrote:
Z66 and I still fuck on the regular.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....


Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:26 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Can't say
Joined: Sun Sep 7, 2014
Posts: 8135
catfishmoon wrote:
1992
1996
2000

2004
2008
2012
2016


In the last 28 years the majority of American voters have voted for the Republican presidential candidate one time; 2004... The majority has voted for the Democratic candidate six times.
It is unlikely that Trump makes it two of the last eight for republicans... Could he lose the popular vote but win the electoral college vote again? Anything is possible.


Technically, Bill Clinton never got a majority. He came in with less than 50% popular vote in both his elections. He just happened to get more than his opponents... Perot was the spoiler both elections proving again voting 3rd party is stupid. Perot stole 20 million votes in 92, and Clinton won with 43% popular vote, and Perot stole 8 million in 96, giving Clinton another win with 49% popular vote.

(Yes, I know how the ECs work, please don't explain it here.)

Lots of Dems also cheating. And lots of redundant votes from heavily populated states that doesn't move the needle for them at all; California, Illinois, New York... they pile on popular votes but gain no additional ECs...

_________________
I defend the 2A. US Army Combat Veteran and Paratrooper: OIF Veteran. BSM and MSM recipient. NRA Lifetime. Entertainment purposes only. I'm a lawyer, but have not offered you legal advice.


Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:50 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Edmonds
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014
Posts: 7120
Real Name: Curtis
leadcounsel wrote:
Perot was the spoiler both elections proving again voting 3rd party is stupid.

Doing the same thing (voting R vs D) over and over again and expecting different results is insanity. So we're all either stupid or insane...it's just a matter of perspective.


Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:23 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: maple valley
Joined: Mon May 6, 2013
Posts: 2385
Real Name: Earl
Guns4Liberty wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
Perot was the spoiler both elections proving again voting 3rd party is stupid.

Doing the same thing (voting R vs D) over and over again and expecting different results is insanity. So we're all either stupid or insane...it's just a matter of perspective.

:thumbsup2:


Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:36 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Eatonville
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 2684
leadcounsel wrote:
Perot stole 20 million votes in 92

Perot stole zero votes. Did has campaign ballot harvest or something we are not aware?

Some people, myself included, don't like voting for RINOs.

leadcounsel wrote:
Perot was the spoiler both elections proving again voting 3rd party is stupid.

Can people be free to decide on who they will vote for without you calling them stupid?

Can veterans cast votes for people you do not approve of?


Last edited by jackass on Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2610 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 174  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.820s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]